Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you fix your stockings.

How do you fix your stockings.

I normaly fix my fully fashiond nylons with the six suspenders of my
    high wasted, hook side, side zip, open bottem girdle.

Only if I'm properly hosed and girdled I realy do feel 100 % feminine.

Kisses and happy dressing
    Joggelich

Self supporting thigh highs!!! The liberated womans....ahhhh.....mans stockings!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Pantyhose

That's if you are liberated Karr. I'm kinda a lost cause. Fell in love with pantyhose in the 70's and just can't seem to part with 'em. To each his --er her own, I guess. Ericka

How do you fix your stockings.

Many thanks for your answers. You might be right, when you beliefe that
    Self supporting thigh highs or pantyhose are more confortable, than girdle and stockings.

But you can never compare the strechy material of these items - even the very expensive ones - with the luxerioes material of ff non-strech stockings.

Stockinggirls, shall I buy a 8 or even a 10 strap-suspenderbelt to fix my stockings. Who can give me advice?

Love Joggelich

stockings

Hi, I totally agree with Ericka, Pantyhose for me now and forever. I tried stockings with a garterbelt, girdle and or a basque but for me they didn't really work well. I feel more comfortable with pantyhose and a high waisted panty brief. Everyone has a preference.

Hugs; BonnieAnne0.02

Hi. Jogggelich...I'm with you love...a committed stockings/suspender girl...just wouldn't dress without them...and have as many straps as you can get.!!..I generally never have less than six..particularly if I'm wearing FF Nylons.
    Love Nikki. x

Srockings and suspenders

Thank you Nikky love.
    I’m glad, not beeing the only committed stockings/suspender girl in this forum.

It is our duty to promote and extend the wearing of Fully Fashioned Nylon Stockings! Isn’t it?

If you don’t beleave how feminine and sexy you look while wearing stockings with suspenders, look at Nikki’s thread „ Black Lingerie“:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=20753

Isn’t she lovely?

Luve, joggelich

By the way: Even Ice Hockey Leggins have to and Self supporting thigh highs can be worn with a suspenderbelt.

Hi

Fix my with needle and thread if i get a hole, sticky tape works sometimes LOL.

No just your run of the mill suspenders and hold ups.

Love
    Lucy

I'm with you, joggelich ---- I cannot fathom being dressed without my girdle (usually an open bottom) and stockings on.

I only tryed suppenders and hose a couple of times, I didn't like them very much. I like ph and thigh-hi's. I wear STW hose if I am going to be out in shorts, so if they ride up, all you see is beauiful nylon legs.

Meag

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour
    Pantyhose I find to be best when wearing a real short skirt or one with a slit up the side but by FARrrrrr Garter belt's are sexier. but this is me. " to each their own ". Huggie's, Ava.

When I dress femme, I'm a garter girl most of the time. I think I'm missing something without attaching my stockings to the garters of my open bottom girdle, body briefer, or garter belt.

I have only a few pairs of pantyhose, fishnet and designer ones (and a couple of pairs of plain ones to wear underneath the fishnets) that I don't wear that often.

Jadeanne

It's thigh high's for me or a garter belt with stockings. But NO girdle. I hATE THOSE DAMN THINGS. JMPO...BJ
    ps..I've had gastric Bypass surgery, so I don't need one.

Stockings and suspenders

Garter belt with stockings, thats o.k. BJ. On hot summerdays I wear suspenderbelts to. But for me it must not be a cheap one and it must not, even if its very hot, without suspendered stockings.

Joggelich

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jogggelich
    Many thanks for your answers. You might be right, when you beliefe that
    Self supporting thigh highs or pantyhose are more confortable, than girdle and stockings.

But you can never compare the strechy material of these items - even the very expensive ones - with the luxerioes material of ff non-strech stockings.

Stockinggirls, shall I buy a 8 or even a 10 strap-suspenderbelt to fix my stockings. Who can give me advice?

Love Joggelich
    PLease do !!it would be such a thrill for all of us gals to see you JogggelichI am wearing what you told me too

[SIZE=4]I love the look and feel of a suspender belt and stockings but, once you've got yourself a bit of a pot belly they just don't stay up properly and so I now wear lace top glossy hold ups (Thigh highs) for those across the pond. I now find these to be the most sexy things imaginable and wear them all the time even when I'm in drab.[/SIZE]

how do you fix your stockings.

i prefer to wear suspenders and lace top stockings,they are sexier than
    pantyhose.if i hole them girls tell me you can stop them running with nail
    varnish.

For Tony

Why not trying for special events a girdle instead of a suspenderbelt together with nice stockings. The girdle helps you even to hide your bit of a pot belly.

God bless you
    Joggelich

Hi There,

Well my choice is a mixture as i always wear pantyhose with vintage seamed ff nylons on top. My suspension is usually a corset with at least 6 suspenders clasps but have one with 8 and one with 12 or alternatively an OBG with six,or ten suspender straps. Very nice feeling nylon on nylon as the suspenders tug on my stockings.

caroline

Quote Originally Posted by jogggelich
    Why not trying for special events a girdle instead of a suspenderbelt together with nice stockings.
    God bless you
    Joggelich
    [SIZE=4]Hi Joggelich,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I used to wear a girdle (Known as a roll on on this side of the pond) when I was young and slim, but who knows I may try one again. By the way what's the story with the name? excuse my nosiness.[/SIZE]

hi, sometimes thigh hihs but always stockings and prefer a nice deep j]hookside suspeder belt or girdle or corset, just cant do without that allfem encased feeing

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Dee
    Hi. Jogggelich...I'm with you love...a committed stockings/suspender girl...just wouldn't dress without them...and have as many straps as you can get.!!..I generally never have less than six..particularly if I'm wearing FF Nylons.
    Love Nikki. x

Hi Nikki Dee, I so love suspenders and stockings, but I some times struggle with the rear suspenders,but then thats the girly fun of it, I suppose. some times it is easier when I'm busy (eg, doing the house work) just to put on a pair of hold ups,panties, bra, a short skirt and strappy top,not dressed up just dressed,if you see what i mean, hugs julie,
    I love pretty swirly skirts

Tights are more comfortable to me and more relable. They even last longer than stockings or pantihose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

Stockings

This time of year in Phoenix AZ you certainly don't wear stockings, so make sure your legs are shaved and smooth. LOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I LOVE my pantyhose, but six suspender stockings with a garter belt could really turn me on:evil:
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose