Thread: Tell us a funny story

Smile Tell us a funny story

I've had a tough week since last Sunday with my s.o., but so have many of us. The best part of my day or night has been reading all the threads . I feel I have a new family and everyday I get to read about their highs and lows. I think it would be fun if all the girls could tell us their funniest experience. Someone reconized you when you went out, lock yourself out of the car, your slip was showing. Anything that struck you as funny. I, for the first time, decided to put on makeup. Wasn't to bad. Then I got nervous and scrubbed it all off. My wife came home and started staring at my face. Right away I started saying boy I slept awfull last night, my eyes must look terrible. She never changed her expression and headed into the house. After she went inside, I just started to laugh. Woman can spot makeup from a mile away. I guess you had to be there. So go ahead, give us a chuckle.
    P.s. I sure loved the makeup.

One Halloween I went to work dressed to the nines. My wife bought me an all in one girdle that had hooks at the bottom to hold everything together. Of course I had to use the little boys room and with the long nails I had some difficulty fastening the hooks. After some time getting the job done I left the bathroom and headed to the waiting room to get another patient. The head nurse stopped me and came up behind me and pulled the bottom of my dress out of my girdle. Somehow the back of my dress got tucked up under the girdle and even though I looked in the mirror before I left I could not see that my behind was hanging out. All of the nurses thought it was quite funny.

Sandra,good idea for a topic! Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying *S*
    One of my funniest memories while out dressed was several years ago in Nashville for a Cindy weekend with friends.
    There were 5 of us riding in friend Suzies van this night and we did the usual dinner at the Tribe (TG friendly and great food),, Saw the drag show at the club Caboret, and stopped in a couple more hot spots before heading back to our meeting place about 4 AM.
    Just about back and Stef yells out hey look at the huge Spam truck ! I want a pic !!! So Suzie does a U turn and we pull into a shopping center parking lot, all 5 of us get out and start taking Spam pics Not your usual sceen at 4 AM
    I dont care where you live LOL
    (fuzzy pic but Im far right)
    Cindy

So, all of you in the pic are cd? In NASHVILLE!?!?, OK that really screws with my image of Nashville. You ladies (?) look great!!, I am reconsidering coming to Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal
    ....Right away I started saying boy I slept awfull last night, my eyes must look terrible....
    I've tried that excuse too. Didn't work with my wife either. I don't think it worked with my son either but I'm not asking.

Funny

Jack and Jill went up the hill each with a buck and a quarter--whoops wrong kind of story! Anyway, I was at a bar once as Ericka. A gay gal came over and tried to hit it up with me as she thought I was a woman. I had to gingerly explain I was a CD, trying not to hurt her pride or feelings. She was cool about it though and asked me to dance anyway. We've been friends ever since. Ericka

I got caught all dressed up & I was window shopping ay Filenes when a woman approached me & made a comment about a pair of shoes in the wildow. I had the same heels on & when she made a comment about it, I freaked & turned quickly to flee. My fem voice isn't very fem. I turned quickly, bumped into another woman & knocked her down on the sidewalk. Then I apologized in my normal voice. The two women had a great laugh at my expense, but complimented me on my clothing. Was I scared? You bet your bippy.

I was changing back from female into male at a local rest area, on the way home from a business trip. And as i left the car a family in a van from Florida pulled up. I knew they saw me leave the car and enter the building. So after a fast 10 minute change, out comes this guy (me) with a baseball cap on, and gets in the car. As I look over towards the van, all I could see was a bunch of eyes stareing at me!!! hehehe probably never saw a "Lois Lane to Clark Kent" quick change before!! LOL

But my favorite is my ladies room adventure - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24634

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-25-2006 at 06:49 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have crossdressed to some degree or another since my childhood. I went to the store and bought my first pair of hose when I was 23. I bought some other garments at thrift stores and dollar stores after that. I was VERY discrete, if I could manage it.

Then about 5 years ago, I went shopping for a halloween outfit. I openly told the clerks what I was buying. It was the first time I had ever done anything so bold. I started relaxing as I found that it was no big deal to them. I would come out of the dressing room in whatever they helped me select and, surprise, I was wearing pantyhose. They didn't react to me like I was doing anything more than dressing for Halloween for the first time... but I figured that the additional unnecessary garment would clue them in.

Anyhow, I was in one store and I would try on something and show me in the garment to the clerk. There were other customers in the store, so I would open the dressing room door and she would give me her opinion. One time, I forgot to lock the door. I get dressed in a pretty dress, showing 3/4 of my leg. The clerk was outside talking to someone, so I waited until they finished talking. I was planning on taking a peek out of the door to see if it was safe when they finished talking. While I was waiting, the woman the clerk was just talking to OPENS MY DRESSING ROOM DOOR! There we are standing face to face about 3 feet apart. Me, a man in a dress, and her a woman in a stunned face. We were both very embarrassed. She immediately closed the door and apologized and I said "Happy Halloween!"

Joe

ok

one time i was at motel six..jeans skirt, nice top, shaved legs..from behind i was very passable (i thought).....i was much younger hehe

any way i liked to go to my door and take my time and let people see me go into my room...i went to my room and the key wouldnt work!!!! tried and tried wouldnt turn and then wouldnt come out!!!!!!!!!!!

i tried to overpower and the key snapped !!!! part in the door part out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually think i might have cried...i was totally stuck..i lived miles away with 5 roommates...no way to go back there...so fully dressed i had to go to the front desk and say i lost my key!!!...its strange because once i accepted i had to do it i kinda enjoyed..they knew of course but i bet they see more of my type than i think.... i actually poured myself some coffee and left

now the funny part ...i'm in my room around midnite and the guy from next door is trying to get the key in the lock!!!! ooops he was not happy...15 minutes later they had maintenance out and i'm hiding in the shower!!!

Wanda_girl
    I was walking around in a local shopping mall late one Saturday night window shopping when I noticed it had started to mist a little rain so I thought it would be a good time to leave. As I held my purse over my head and stepped off the curb my heel went right in to a hole in a storm drain cover and broke off. I now had a very bad limp with the broken heel and almost twisted my ankle with the unsure balance. Then I felt a hand under my right arm and a very nice somewhat older gentleman said " you look like you could use some help miss " I nearly died! Lucky for me my car was close and as I unlocked the door I turned to him and said in my best femine voice (which isn't very good) thank you sir! He said your welcome but had this funny look on his face and as he walked away I heard him laugh and then turn around and give me the thumbs up sign. I laughed myself and quickly left for home. I think he knew but to his credit he seemed to deal with it quite well.

Banned Read only
    Cindy,
    Bless those Spam girls, Spam Up!
    Baked beans, egg, sausage and spam, spam-spam-spam-spam etc!
    Spam up!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-25-2006 at 09:48 AM.

I've related this story awhile back, but for newer arrivals....

I was browsing through some wedding gowns in a thrift shop en drab. I hear a voice behind me..."Getting married?". I turn around and there's a lady with a big grin... Blush, gulp...

Mitzi

One spring day a long long ago, I was on my way home from a distant business trip, looking for an out of the way place to get dressed in broad daylight. I turned down an innocent looking dirt road, and quickly noticed a marked decrease in speed. I applied my best snow driving experience and managed to get a little farther down the road, and then I stopped and got dressed in the car. Then I realized I was hopelessly trapped in really sticky mud. Much like the tar-baby.

I changed back to drab, and spent the next hour and a half rummaging for twigs to put under the tires, and unloading equipment from the back to put on the hood of the car (front wheel drive). With wheels spinning at idle in reverse, and me pushing on the front of the car, I managed to back that car about 100 yards back to enough gravel to drive on, and make my getaway.

I was still scraping mud off my penny loafers when another motorist (with 4WD) happened along, who had really wanted to be helpful. He was impressed just by looking at the marks in the roadway where I had been. Had my belated hero come along an hour or so earlier, it would have been hopelessly humiliating for me.
    Hugs,

Bernice

What a cool story! Very cool...
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Was at SCC the big convention for Tgirls in Atlanta. Some say its the biggest CD convention in the World.

Anyway I got caught up in the partys that went on in girls rooms after the main event was over. When I finally went back to my room my key would not work...then I got confused and could not remember if that was my room number after all! I was still relatively new to going out in public and I was really nervous by now.

So I head down to the lobby. I had broken one of my straps on my formal gown...its like 4am in the morning. Using one hand to hold up my dress, makeup and wig worse for wear I asked the person at the desk for a new key and get him to confirm my room number. He had a huge grin on his face the whole time but helped me.

Went up to the room and crashed! My roomate never woke up (when I knocked on the door the first time and when I finally came in the second time!).

I am still pissed to this day I messed up that nice dress.

Hugs,

Deidra

The stories are a lot of fun, keep them coming.

Two funny things happened at the symphony

Two stories from a recent concert I attended at the San Francisco Symphony:

1. I was sitting next to two women at the concert and at intermission I got up to leave my seat. As I was leaving I heard one woman say to the other
    "She (meaning me) makes me look thin!" I'm happy I was able to brighten someone's day.

2. While enjoying a beverage in the lobby before the performance at the same concert a woman approached me and asked if she could share my bar table. Even though she initially addressed me as "sir", we had a nice conversation about artistic expression and fashion, and we complimented each other on our outfits. As we neared the start of the concert we bid each other farewell--she going to the powder room and I to my seat.

Both episodes never fail to bring a smile on my face. They certainly added to the evening's enjoyment!

Carol Claire