Thread: Breasts

Breasts

New here, and was curious if anyone has found a way to have female breasts without loosing the ability to please your SO? I am happily married and we want the best of both, is this possible?

Banned Read only
    I would imagen implants and cosmetic surgery would be the only way to keep all the male parts in working order.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]After three months, for me hormones has not stopped me in the bedroom, but it has cooled down my desires, takes me a little longer to get there. The added benifits other than breast growth are softer skin, little rounder butt, a little thinner hair growth all over.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Consult a doctor

Before taking hormones on your own as it is very risky. As with any drug come side effects and a doctor can explain them to you. Please whatever you do don't just start taking them on your own. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. BTW welcome to the forum.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Breasts

we have been on alot of the natural developement sites and emailed our questions but no responce. we are looking for the little,suttle changes rather than the quick surgery wham here I am things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly
    [SIZE="3"]After three months, for me hormones has not stopped me in the bedroom, but it has cooled down my desires, takes me a little longer to get there. The added benifits other than breast growth are softer skin, little rounder butt, a little thinner hair growth all over.[/SIZE]
    Same here, but I guess my butt didn't know to stop at a "little rounder".

Have a friend that is using Zaluptas an herbal supliment from walgreens. And has grown a nice set. Don't know about the side effects and it's $40 a bottle. But for a set of those puppys!! Hehehe. "Priceless"

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hormones do lower your desire

Implants are great

It is nice that your friend is having herbalk success. In the past I have never found that to be the case

(best to use a doctor for the hrt - would have save me a llot of pain and brain cells)
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]