Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were given three wishes what would you wish for?

Vanessa Montagne Wannabe heather_nouveau's Avatar
    BrendaLee:

1. Have my SO's diabetes cured.
    2. Transform into a perfect copy of Vanessa Montagne. (See profile pic).
    3. Have the finances to live wherever I'd like and not have to worry about a job

Hugs,

Heather

Banned Read only

Quote Originally Posted by Helen MC
    1 For it to be generally accepted by the massive majority of people that anyone can wear whatever they like in public, to work etc with no adverse reaction or comment and for the right to dress as one wishes regardless of biological sex, appearance etc and this to be totally protected in Law, especially as regards employment.

2 To win sufficient money not to have to be a wage slave to anyone

3 To enjoy good health then die peacefully, quickly and alone.
    Hi! Helen MC I'm Nlenro-nu2 and I can help you with your # 3 wish.
    Become a Herbalist and you can enjoy good health just as I do. I am a Herbalist. #6B008 thru' www.herbalhealers.com Vervain for the brain!
    Valerian for Sleepin'. Coffee for Constipation, Rosehip tea for energy!
    Breath Easy tea for Breathing & Asthma. Flu tea for the Flu and colds.
    Also avoid all unnatural products. When shopping for food read everything!
    Did you know many companies are paid to put products like Trisodium Phosphate (soap) in things like Cheerios. Which would cause diarreaha
    of course and the companies that pay hope we go buy the meds to get rid of diareaha. Sneaky aren't they? FDA can verify this.... Dr. Jannice Smitters who runs the Natural Food Store in Sault St. Marie and assists
    The Canadian Health Association can verify it! She did that for me! Another thing to help your health is become a Vegetarian... because if you eat meat you are eating something that is dead. And they say " You Are What You Eat!" Who wants to be dead? I don't but I wish all unreasonables and insulters
    to cease to exist!
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 05-26-2006 at 11:06 AM.

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Oooooo! What a tantalizing question.

Well, I have to agree with wish number one. I, too, would wish to be a 21 one year old attractive female. My second wish would be that I could still retain my male memory. My third wish would be that I could be married to a wealthy male.
    :be: Sharon Rose

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    My three wishes:
    1. For Dee to have the female body she should have always had.
    2. To not live on the opposite side of the world as my daughters.
    3. To have the body that I see in my head.. but don't see in the mirror.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

The Unlucky
    One thing I noticed is alot of people would wish for money, it's kinda sad but I understand.

My wishes would be:

1: I would want to be a shape-shifter, I could be anyone or anything I want!
    2: I would want to have telekinesis, that would be cool.
    3: (Yes I know your reading this post CIA, but I still have freedom of speech) I would want George W. Bush to resign.

My 3 wishes

I like this question, so my first 2 sensible wishes

1/ to be able to speak all languages.

2/ to be able to play all musical instruments

No3 is a bit silly its that i can have as many wishes as i want!!! so there...

Na Na, Nah, Na Nah

hmmmmm

well first off theres too many things i can wish for but #1 would totally be the shapeshifter idea that kelly brought up , ive always thought about doing that , #2 would be related to money , but im one of those ppl that have to work for what i achieve , so say a awesome paying job in computers ^_^ and #3 (providing i cant wish for more wishes) would be like most of you ladies said , to not be riddiculed by the public for people to just be accepted for who we are i mean were all human , and we all have feelings so why not let people do as they wish , so yeah thats about it ^_^

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile three wishes

my first wish as with other girls would be to have world peace,second i would wish for being born over again as a girl and third being 20 years again and knowing th at i was a cd and there were groups around to help a new girl.

To be a great looking 24 year old female blonde..!
    To have a few tax free million dollars.
    To have healing powers to heal people from health problems....
    Dee Dee

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    1. A nice investment portfolio
    2. either:
      1. The ability to switch m to f and back whenever desired
      2. To be free of this whole gender thing
    3. Three more wishes

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Last edited by Christina Nicole; 05-26-2006 at 04:01 PM.

To be born a girl named Jessica Antoinette Duprea.
    To live a healthy life
    To live a happy life

3 realistic wishes...

Pulling my three wishes down to reality, I'd wish for...
    1.) To begin electrolysis and FINALLY rid my body of EVERY male hair!
    2.) To begin HRT and finally know what it's like to have a truly feminine body, with all the shapes and curves that all the women in my family have.
    3.) To be able to keep my wonderful career as a woman.

Of course, the only thing that is really keeping me from fulfilling any of the above would be the primary wish to be independently wealthy!

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

my three wishes

in no particular order...

1) never see "insufficent funds" ever again no matter what the amount of money I was getting
    2) the ability to change genders at will
    3) the ability to time-travel
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Three wishes..

To be able to see my children and be part of thier lives, (all 9 fo them!)

To not have to ever go anywhere I dont want to go.

finally, To spen each and every day, 24/7 with my precious wife and best friend, Suzi!
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    1. To be gender protean. To be able to become male, female, futanari, neuter, androgynous, whatever at will. Like a pagan deity. Hmm, becoming a pagan fertility deity walking among common women and men, if possible, wouldn't be bad either.

2. To get 5 million dollars, for me to spend on whatever, tax free, and not subject to any weird cryptkeeper problems.

3. To live a long, healthy and fulfilling life.

My 3 Wishes

My first wish would be for everyone in this room to get all there wishes, my 2 nd wish would be for all of us to meet and have a great month together, and lastly i guess just being content with trying to be a complete female ,

I would hope that given answers such wishes my selfish feminine inclinations could be put on one side and that I would ask for just one wish.

That is for everyone I come into contact with to know, practise and respond to the nature of true love, so eloquently expressed by Paul in Chapter 13 of the 1Corinthians.

Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous; love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offence, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.

In short, there are three things that last: faith, hope and love; and the greatest of these is love.

Then I know my world would be a better place!
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    Hi girls I'm goona throw this one out to see what you have to say. If a genie suddenly appeared before you and granted you three unconditional wishes. What would you wish for?

Me my first wish would be obvious to become a 21 year old female. My second wish would be everytime I needed to pay for something the exact change would be in my purse. My third wish would be for acceptance of crossdressers in the world both m2f's and f2m's.

Now tell me yours?

ttfn
    My 3 wishes would be ...

1. Perfect Health (i.e long life, full head of hair, perfect eyesight, perfect body no matter what, etc)
    2. Perfect Photographic Memory
    3. That my kid sister sould see (she's 30 and has been blind since she was 2)

However, I'm pretty happy with what I have now

CJ

3 wishes

t o have u own me like a dog2same same same
    hello i am new please help me thank you brianda

Wink

Wish number one to be a beutiful female. Number two a 25 million. Last of all good health.
    Michelle Mc.

Banned Read only
    For everyone's dream or wish to come true as long as nobody is affected emotionally, physically or their's or someone elses life is at stake.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    hhhhhhhhhm,

My "pets"

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    Hi Ericka girl you are easy to please you didn't once ask for anything fem. Whats up with that? Hey what kind of puppies? ya know breed me I like full blooded german shepards and cocker spaniels.

ttfn
    Hi Brenda, While it's true I like cats and dogs, as my kids always had them, I was referring to some "puppies" on my chest and a "kitty cat' well, you know elsewhere. Had to put my last dog down a few years ago, she was a golden retriever/lab mix. Kind of heart wrenching really,. No one else would take her over to the Vet, I was saddled with taking her on her final journey. Have a 13 year old cat by the name of Sybil, who is aptly named as she has multiple personalities (kinda like her owner--LOL). I'm okay as is though, don't really need the "puppies" and "kitty cat". Just wishful thinking. Take care, Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by brianda
    t o have u own me like a dog2same same same
    Hmm?? you want to be owned like a dog? what's that supposed to mean?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Hmm?? you want to be owned like a dog? what's that supposed to mean?
    Well in some of her other posts it looks like she has a mistress.