Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were given three wishes what would you wish for?

If you were given three wishes what would you wish for?

Hi girls I'm goona throw this one out to see what you have to say. If a genie suddenly appeared before you and granted you three unconditional wishes. What would you wish for?

Me my first wish would be obvious to become a 21 year old female. My second wish would be everytime I needed to pay for something the exact change would be in my purse. My third wish would be for acceptance of crossdressers in the world both m2f's and f2m's.

Now tell me yours?

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I' like to trans mogrify my self into anybody that I like. Also I'd like to be any where I want and have any finances I want. How's that?

"What are you waiting for?" -

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar
    Peace on Earth.
    Enough money to go to Summerfest in Wisconsin every year and
    A bottle of Guinness that never runs dry.
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

World Peace

A clean, healthy environment

A soulmate

....we are all made of stardust

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    I's wish for ...
    1. Total acceptance for all people, no matter their sexual orientation or gender image.
    2. Peace & understanding
    3. A world as clean as before we started polluting it.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

BOOBS

Long hair

never-ending Victoria's Secret gift card

Joyce

1)To be a female
    2)To be a female with a fantastic body!
    3)To be a female with a beautiful face!

oh yea, if there was a 4th wish, throw some brains into the mix....

No You're Not
    I would wish to be all-knowing, all-seeing, and utterly beyond the constraints of any force in existence anywhere now and forever. Is that too much to ask?

I olny need one, serenity.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Wish number one: An end to poverty.
    Wish number two: World peace.
    Wish number three: Big boobs.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Banned Read only

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    Hi girls I'm goona throw this one out to see what you have to say. If a genie suddenly appeared before you and granted you three unconditional wishes. What would you wish for?

Me my first wish would be obvious to become a 21 year old female. My second wish would be everytime I needed to pay for something the exact change would be in my purse. My third wish would be for acceptance of crossdressers in the world both m2f's and f2m's.

Now tell me yours?

ttfn
    Hi! BredaLee: I'm Nlenro-nu2 and my 1st wish would be to be a true female and half my present age. My 2nd wish would be for all people to be more accepting of diversity of attitudes no one ever finding need to insult anyone no matter what. My 3rd wish would be to have a lot more money than I really need to be at least a billionaire so that I can help others without short changing myself! To end poverty in other words! It's nice to dream good things!
    Have A Nice Day

I'd need only one wish
    To be six years old ,and not have a care in the world
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

1. Mariah Carey's body.
    2. Eternal youth.
    3. Infinite money.
    Hail Satin!

1) Ability to change my body at will
    2) Ability to manipulate time
    3) Seasons tickets on the 50 yard line for Packer games!

Tamara...I am with you on the Packers tiks............I would also want cash to live comfortably, and a body that can never get big no matter what I eat.....

1 to be a georgeous female age 25
    2 to have enough money for whatever I wanted
    3 A never ending amount of wishes
    Steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Banned Read only
    three wishes. That's tough. Do I be selfish, or wish for things that help the greater good? hmmm...

One thing I always want to do when someone wishes world peace is quote from the great Orson Welles, in The Third Man:

in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

!!!!

I am also undecided on the total acceptance aspect, as this unvariably will lead to the moral/ethical acceptance of certain things that should never be morally/ethically acceptable. Quite simply, there has to be a condition to such a request, and when one brings conditions into it, this only serves to highlight the problems with such an ideal - such as the notion of subserviance for example - that is everyone has to passively accept such an ideal, which, quite frankly, is impossible anyway. Whatever my idea of total acceptance is may not be someone else's. How can I therefore impose such an ideal on the entire world? Answer: I can't. There will always be confliction. And also, total passivity through total acceptance is not a good thing in practice - for this will result in stagnation, which will invariably come at the greater cost of our quest for advancement. If everyone is happy, there is no need to change, no need to advance, but change and advancement are in and of themselves good things, and along with change and advancement comes acceptance and growth anyway. Only through learning can we fully understand, and only through understanding, can we fully learn to accept.

So what am I left with? I am left with pure fantasy wishes. The click-of-a-finger desires that have to be reversible so as not to cause any untold (and uncontrollable) chain of events. The idea that I could change into a woman and back into a man at the drop of a hat definitely is a wish of mine that supercedes all other wishes. I wouldn't need another wish after that. Sure, I could wish for loads of money, or maybe even career sucess, but if I was totally happy in myself (through being granted my first wish) I would maintain that there wouldn't be much that could hold me back anyway. And thus money and success would probably follow my attainment of total happiness anyway. In other words, if I was totally happy, I wouldn't necessarily strive for success, but you can bet your bottom dollar that success would come a knocking on my door. But why do we all strive success? What is the bottom line of our desire to be successful? Yep, that's right, the bottom line is that is that we strive success as a fundamental component of our ultimate quest to be happy. With success comes money anyway. But if I am totally happy, I don't actually need to be successful. Which means that, despite writing earlier that through being happy nothing could hold me back, if I was totally happy, then my own desire for advancement would be lost! Which brings me back to my earlier point about stagnation. Talk about a philosophical double-edged sword!!!!

Which means that, to be true to myself and my own ideals, the bottom line is that I think I'll have to pass on the genie bottle. As they say, beware of what you wish for. It will always, always come at a cost - a cost which itself is never unconditional...

1)A bottomless pit of money
    2)Never to be a CD again
    3) That's classified
    Merry

HRT since 2009

1 For it to be generally accepted by the massive majority of people that anyone can wear whatever they like in public, to work etc with no adverse reaction or comment and for the right to dress as one wishes regardless of biological sex, appearance etc and this to be totally protected in Law, especially as regards employment.

2 To win sufficient money not to have to be a wage slave to anyone

3 To enjoy good health then die peacefully, quickly and alone.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Pet lover

Hi Brenda, That's an easy one for me. Since I'm a "pet lover", the three things I would most like to have are two "puppies" and a "kitty cat". Ericka

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    1: Open ended Credit Card that has unlimited funds.
    2: Too completely erase my childhood from memory.
    3: To be Kate Beckinsale's female lover for life.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

World peace
    Enough money to live a comfy life
    Have a nice figure
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Same as many others:

Eternal youth and health.
    Infinite wealth.
    Female body.

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar
    1. For all hate and prejudice to disappear from the world.
    2. Good health and happiness for all my family and friends.
    3. To be able to go back to the age of 8 with all of my current life experience and memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards
    Hi Brenda, That's an easy one for me. Since I'm a "pet lover", the three things I would most like to have are two "puppies" and a "kitty cat". Ericka

Hi Ericka girl you are easy to please you didn't once ask for anything fem. Whats up with that? Hey what kind of puppies? ya know breed me I like full blooded german shepards and cocker spaniels.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda