View Poll Results: When Were You Born In Your Family?

Voters
294. You may not vote on this poll
  • First Born Child

145 49.32%
  • Eldest Male Child

33 11.22%
  • 2nd Born Male

71 24.15%
  • 3rd Born Male

33 11.22%
  • 4th Or More Born Male

12 4.08%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Child Are You In The Family?

[SIZE=3]Thanks for all the replies everyone.

My apologies to those who had no poll option for 'only child', but the 'first born child' selection would be a suitable alternative in this regard.

The poll results seem to reflect what I thought the origional research had come up with. Most crossdressers seem to be the first born child in the family! I wonder if the majority of FtM's are also the first born child in a family?

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Clare; 05-26-2006 at 06:58 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

hi clare
    i am the oldest and have voted as such.. My sister is 1 year my junior... we grew up mostly the same size lol...

take care

az_azeel

Quote Originally Posted by Clare
    [SIZE=3]
    The poll results seem to reflect what I thought the origional research had come up with. Most crossdressers seem to be the first born child in the family! I wonder if the majority of FtM's are also the first born child in a family?

[/SIZE]
    Ummm Claire? This actually shows the opposite - that 44% are first born, 56% are not and these numbers are not statistically significant anyway, as there are no overwhelming percentages for any choice....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Interesting -- there should have been a choice for "only child". I am the only child my parents had, and I was raised by my mother after my father split when I was about 5. My mother was accepting and supportive of my crossdressing from age 12 on up. It certainly helped that I was an only child, but my mother also had two miscarriages after I was born, so that may have fed her own desires to have a daughter, at least some of the time.
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

Twisted Sister?

I'm the oldest male of three with one older sister. I credit her with jump starting my CDing as I was a bit of a Doll for her to play with. Often I would wear some of her clothing while we played. Strangely enough she is the only one of my siblings who doesn't know about Debbie.

Debbie

Birth order

I am the youngest of three, oldest was brother then sister, then me. Wore alot of my sisters clothes in the begining.

First born

I'm the oldest of three brothers...

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

6th child...

I grew up with 5 older sisters, 1 younger brother, until I was 12 when my youngest brother was born
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

no option for me...

I'm the youngest of three, with two gorgeous older sisters. The little brother who so wished he had been the third sister. (I'd be the one on the right...)

xxxooo,
    Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 05-26-2006 at 10:57 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

well...

There wasn't a response that fully defined me as I am dads second kid (only boy) but my mothers first. though upon further thinking I was for the most part the first child as my older half-sister lived across town with her birth mother.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Actually the oinly cild so that makes me fit two of the categories. Only and eldest male child.
    Dawn

Smile

me: was born the second of four kids.....first my brother, then me, then sister and then sister[from mom & step dad] (and a brother----from dad &step mom).

I'm the second born with just an older sister.

I happen to be first born, do not know my paternal father. Have a brother and two sisters younger by diff. Father.I'm oldest by 5 years. Some how got into my moms girdles, hooked ever since.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

The only child in the family thats a rotten spoiled brat! Kidding,I never got spoiled.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

Second in command :D

I am the second eldest and also the second eldest male (my older sibling is male).

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Oldest child, with a brother who's four years younger.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I am the oldest of 4 boys

Banned Read only
    I've got four sisters all older than me.
    So that makes five girls all together!

Interesting question, Not enough choices

I have two older sisters and two younger brothers. Makes me middle but for 9 yrs, I was the baby before my brothers came along. Same parents they just kind of had two families. Don't know what any of this means but I do remember that when my two older sisters reached puberty they were showered with many things, like bras, stockings, girdles (it was the 60's) ect. As I started to mature I was actually worried that I would grow breasts like they did and I would be some kind of freak. When I got there it was "here is another package of tighty whitey's" no big deal life went on. It was then that I started to check out my sisters things leading to dressing first time. Also I kind of suspect that my youngest brother may also cd but just don't have the guts to ask.
    Toni

I am an only child as many here. I read reports on only children are more likely to crossdress because they have more time with thier mothers growing up. The want to be femme is greater because of more one on one time, rather than having the time split up with other siblings. Just something I read......

Question Oldest but not first born

I am the oldest but I did have a sister who died at the age of only a few months old. I always wondered if I wore some of her baby clothes? They say that a child's first few months can be very definitive in how a child develops. Hmmm.
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'm the oldest of five children but the only male.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

[SIZE=4]I am the eldest of two brothers and oddly enough he was TV too before he died.[/SIZE]

Big sister Anne who is 2 years my senior then me. Classic middle class English family , two kids (one of each - though I have a strong feminine side), cat, dog, mother and father.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]