Thread: What's the attraction with PVC/vinyl?

What's the attraction with PVC/vinyl?

I see a lot of clothing is made of PVC or vinyl. What is the attraction of that? I'd think it would be hot and wouldn't breathe at all. Anyone?

Lacy PJs

Yes its hot, but with the right shoes and hair it can get HOTTER!

LUV heels anklets mini's Amy_Chicago's Avatar

my heart races. . . .

my heart just races when i think about pulling a vinyl or pvc mini on over my stockings n heels, or cinching up a black vinyl bustier above my red plaid mini skirt and patent platform ankle strap heels. WOW! heart be still!

luv n hugs,
    amy

Banned Read only
    I'm not bashing it, but it's just not me....ya know?

The interesting thing about both materials is that it is not used for any normal purpose by any normal people....unless you are a deep sea fisherman or a lifeboat man from the 1950's.

That says it all.

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Thumbs down stiff:)

thinking they might feel like leather id have to say, thumb's down, but that's me, my wife has a couple leather skirt's which ive tried on even tho way to small for me, both were very soft leather which she got in Germany, upon trying them I didnt feel like this is me, " to each his own" huggie's, Ava.

shiny clothes are very cool to me.. skin tight pvc even cooler. trinity from matrix, me likey
    Last edited by jo_ann; 05-27-2006 at 08:13 PM.

I think the shiny glossy erotic thing is just something that you either have or don't have. I'm a "have" and so I find clothing made from any shiny smooth fabric very sexy despite it not being particularly practical or hard wearing.

BTW, for some reason I don't understand, I have always had this fondness for the shiny/smooth look/feel. As a four year old attempting to make dresses out of my bed sheets I loved the feel of that rubbery mattress protector sheet I discovered underneath my ordinary bed sheets. That made a great dress

The look and feel is great. Seeing yourself in it will make your heart race. Enjoy the fun.

go-go for it!

...my affinity for "patent" started in my youth, and patent look "things" come in and out of fashion in cycles...( Mod to Goth ) ..and I'm glad for that..wearing such materiels is a time and place thing for sure , why I luv cool Autumn rain perhaps ?..patent Trench Coats are a fave of mine ->0.02
    Last edited by Khriss; 10-14-2006 at 12:02 AM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

I think it's a case of the old, "If I had to explain, you wouldn't understand.". Jaie
    [SIZE="2"]I don't think people have problems with the fact that "we" like to crossdress. I think they have problems with the fact that we are comfortable with who we are and can express ourselves this way, while they have issues of their own that they don't know how to deal with.[/SIZE]

The look is just stunning........and then there is LATEX!
    Love & Hugggs,

Alison

Smile , it makes people wonder what your thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Khriss
    ...my affinity for "patent" started in my youth, and patent look "things" come in and out of fashion in cycles...( Mod to Goth ) ..and I'm glad for that..wearing such materiels is a time and place thing for sure , why I luv cool Autumn rain perhaps ?..patent Trench Coats are a fave of mine ->0.02
    Woo Hoo Khriss! That outfit looks fantastic !

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Michelle
    ........and then there is LATEX!
    I have a latex dress, it feels wonderful...see my profile pic
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-27-2006 at 11:16 AM. Reason: merged posts

I to have a fondness for PVC, Latex and leather. I do have a few skirts that are PVC and like patent shoes and boots. Also like satin things too.
    Don't know how this fondness came about, perhaps growing up in the 1980's and the new romantics and sinthizer age had a lasting imprint on me.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

I have always had a thing for patent pumps. There is something about the shininess.
    -----

Sherri T

Proudly perched in my Patent High Heels

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs
    I see a lot of clothing is made of PVC or vinyl. What is the attraction of that? I'd think it would be hot and wouldn't breathe at all. Anyone?

Lacy PJs
    I don't know what the attraction is....but I would love to try it....I think I have the legs for it!

CJ

I think it is great....to wear the skin tight material. To look at yourself and see curves that you cant see in drab...to look like a womans figure, hugging your body like a second skin......mmmmm..........hotttt!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Khriss
    If you have a spare vinyl trench coat I would love to have one!! That is soo HOT!

I was so distracted by Kriss that I forgot the point of the forum. I love vinyl, I sometimes wear my lace-up elbow-length gloves to bed, or my tight thigh-high boots with 5" heels. w

between the x and y chromosone, Melb. Aust
    Its also great for when you spill your drink on yourself
    A fool and his money are soon................hey where's my wallet?????

Dont you go spilling anything on that PVC skirt of mine you borrowed, Hotxbuns! I havent worn it yet! No amount of foot massage will make up for wrecking my clothes! xx

and....

... there are stay at home or Halloween versions that are kinda fun too ! ->
    Last edited by Khriss; 08-22-2007 at 07:25 PM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Pvc

Hi Lacy,
    Well I certainly enjoy wearing my pvc dress and boots but understand it may not be everybodies favourite material.

Vive la difference Jill

I love pvc, as well the shininess the smoothness the clinginess. It is all too much. I think my love for pvc and leather comes from the fact that the first items of female clothing i ever wore were a pair of my mom's leather gloves (oh how I remeber at the age of six or seven just laying in bed smelling them and rubbing them on my face.) and this pair of black patent leather early '70's go-go boots that I would take into the bathroom with me when I was 13 0r 14 and put them on and just look at them on me. The saddest day of my young life was the day I realized that they didn't fit anymore. Also I think there is an undeniable attraction to a material( pvc) whose sole purpose is to make one look sexy and/or sleazy.

Silver Member
    I must admit to loving vynal as well as satin and leather----we are like crows---attracted to shiny things