Thread: The next level

Question The next level

Good morning ladies,
    I posted my intro yesterday,and want to thank the warm welcome. A brief history, I live in Ohio, have been dressing for almost 30 years,and my wife is supportive of my "me time". I dress at home when she is not here, as she has yet to see my femme side. I strive to be as female apearing as possiable but I want more. I would like to venture outside the "closet" ,and show off the radiant beauty I feel inside while dressed I would also like to make love to my wife in femme.I know there is a Tri-Ess chapter fairly close, has any of you participated in such a group? Do they deal with such issues? This site is such a blessing, I thought this is the best place to start. So how's about it girls any insight or wisdom for a fellow girl to take it to the next level?
    Love to all,
    Darley Dee

Tri Ess is a very cool organization esp for STR8 CDs with wives or GFs. I am sure someone like Phoebe will come along and tell ya some more.

I am not in Tri Ess but run into a bunch of them out at the clubs in Atlanta. They have a nice little gang of friends that seem to run in a pack. They watch out for each other, but are very friendly with other Tgirls like me dispite me not being in that group.

Oh don't even think of sex till you get by the CD thing ! Is she gay ? You have to keep that on your mind because to her she will think she's with a woman instead of a man. We tried in a small way for a few times but had to call it quits because it was too much for her to handle. I think it's much easier for us as CD to change roles but for a woman and strait one's at that to try on this other sexuality is a very big thing. Ya gotta respect her if your gonna get any were with her.

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darley dee
    Good morning ladies,
    I posted my intro yesterday,and want to thank the warm welcome. A brief history, I live in Ohio, have been dressing for almost 30 years,and my wife is supportive of my "me time". I dress at home when she is not here, as she has yet to see my femme side.
    Love to all,
    Darley Dee

Hi DD,

Just a couple q's.. why hasn't you wife seen you en femme? Has she said that she doesn't want to? How does she support your CDing?

happy you're here!
    Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

Darley Dee,
    As Deidra mentioned, I am very active in the local Tri-Ess Chapter in Atlanta and do get out and about a lot with my friends. In general, Tri-Ess is a good support organization that can supply you with a lot of information. The kind of specific support you are looking for would come from a local chapter. I assume the chapter located in your area would be CHE, website: http://www.triess-cle.org/ I don't really know much about that chapter, so I would have to say that you just need to contact them, visit them, and see if they are to your liking. Some chapters are better than others in the level of support they provide and the variety of activities they promote. All of the chapters that I am in contact with have warm and friendly people as members. If nothing else you will likely make some friendships that can help you move to "the next stage". Let me know if you need more info.
    Phoebe

Question Tri-Ess

Hi Pheobe, Is there a Tri-Ess chapter on Long Island(NY) I have a real need to talk to some members of this wonderful organization. Looking forward to your reply. You can either send me an E-Mail or post it here.

Thanks; BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

There is a Tri-Ess Chapter (Nu Sigma Tau) that is trying to get itself off the ground in Port Washington, NY. Their website is: http://www.geocities.com/nu_sigma_tau/
    There is a functioning Tri-Ess Chapter (Chi Delta Mu) for the New York Metro area. Their website is: http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/7396/

I hope this helps Bonnie Anne.
    Phoebe