Thread: Someone you know

Banned Read only

Someone you know

If you could wear any item belonging to a GG you actually know, what would you wear?

My choice. My neighbour's stretchy boob tube.

Vanessa Montagne Wannabe heather_nouveau's Avatar

4 inch black patent leather heels...

Hi Heathr:

I was at a local bar/restaurant having dinner with friends the other night and saw a stunningly dressed blonde wearing the coolest shoes; they were (I would guess) 4 inch black patent leather pumps with four straps across the instep and a strap around the ankle.

Everytime I looked her direction, I was drawn to her feet! (Although the rest of her was pretty remarkable too!)

Anyhow, I'd love to find out where she got them, but she was with a date and I didn't want to intrude.

Sigh,

I'll keep looking for those heels!

Heather

P.S. Love your name!

A lady in the company has an extensive leather wardrobe, which I have commented upon. She has a deadly pair of quite tight black leather pants, trouble is, she is half my size.

A female friend's knee high leather boots.

Wow does she look good in those!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

well...

There was a women at the last job I had and I wouldn't mind one bit having every pair of her shoes...
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I wish I could wear anything in a small dress size!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

Accessories

It's not really an item to wear....but a girl at work has the a really cute metallic pink purse. I really like, but I have no experience with purses and look like a dork when I try to hold/carry one.

Here Went The Brides Maid

My best friends wedding, a mutual friend was her brides maid and she had on a maroon mid thy dress with a boat neck that showed cleavage the dress flared out at the bottom and was just beautiful. I know kinda sissy but that's me.

well, i never thought of this before, but i recall seeing a teen girl (whom used to work with me. She was in on her day off. She came in wearing a cheerleading uniform tight and short. I admired it so much, as i thought back upon my own uniform at home. I wish i could have told her about my cheer uniform......we could "practice" our cheers together.

stockings and girdles

Hi,

I love to wear stockings and girdles already worn by real gg's. I have a couple of ladies with whom i correspond and they sell such items on to me to wear. Does this count as knowing them as they are aware that i am wearing their stockings etc after they have.

caroline
    xx

I would love to wear the latest brassiere my wife bought...

In fact I would even better like her to buy two of the same when she buys some, one for her one for me, as I know that what fits her fits me very well...

Eugenie