Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bikini Bottom

New Bikini Bottom

Hi everyone. For the last several years I've been tanning at the pool or the beach in a woman's black bikini bottom. I was so tired of the basic black and this summer wanted to spice it up a little. Since I can't go with hot pink I found this Ralph Lauren aqua bikini at a local department store. I love the color and don't think its much skimpier than my mens speedos. Does anyone else tan in a woman's bikini?
    Jamie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JamieTG; 05-28-2006 at 01:14 PM.

I tan in womens bikini bottoms all the time... most of mine are also very neutral, but I have a few that are really pretty and definitely very girlie

Thats one of my projects. Lose enought wieght and whip the body into shape so I can wear a biikini! I have done fairly well in the year or so that I have been CDing. But still have about 20 pounds to go before I think I could pull that off!

There is a pool party at SCC (Big CD Convention in Atlanta) I think I'm aiming for that to 'come out' in a bikini. :

You bad bad girl.

Hunny, your photo got removed.....you are a very naughty girl!

I am so glad this quest is over and that you finally found one you like.
    Aqua is YOUR color to go with those gorgeous blue eyes.

[SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by deeannastar
    I haven t worn a bikini; however i ve worn girl's bottoms to hot yoga class. It seems more conservative than some of the other things i see guys wear (speedos, tight swim wear and compression shorts). I hope its not oo obvious. what do u girls think ?

http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/ca...08&catalogId=1

I bought one of these from Champion and love it, I love the way it feels and I don't think it's too ob vious, I may wear mine out!! (and I'm super shy)...

http://www.championusa.com/womens/at...ry®&mcr1=

I tan in a bikini, complete, went out the other day, just got enough to be LIGHTLY noticeable........mine is purple flowery, I love purple!!
    Last edited by Scotty; 05-28-2006 at 12:38 PM.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I'm scared of the tan lines, but yes I do, using the part that only produces three lines, the bottom bit. This year it is blue, as it always is. The one in my Pic Thread - both parts - is last year's, you will have to wait a bit to see this year's one. The one below is neither.
    ~Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 03-05-2008 at 12:07 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG
    Does anyone else tan in a woman's bikini?
    Jamie
    No i don't, but i wish i looked as good as the model in the pic

Looks great hun, if that is you..........I have been wondering , is it too much to tan in a thong as a guy.....The bikini thing I love, but as a man, is a thong acceptable?

I tan in a bikini bottom and love the tan line it leaves. As for men wearing thongs that would not be much different than the things they wear at the beach to stay legal.
    Danielle

I just worry about everyone coming by, and I am a single father...granted he is gone for the weekend and he doesn't have to see....but he does have friends.........very confused

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar

Thumbs down

Word of caution, tanning can lead to skin cancer which can lead to ... oh you get the idea!

My Mom had skin cancer, which lead to colon cancer and finally brain cancer. Is it worth it? Not IMHO!
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    It is just the thing about some men's body shape and a thong that I don't really like, from the back, I mean or from the side.
    Especially when standing upright.

Sierra, the model in the blue one is not me.
    So very sorry.
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 05-28-2006 at 06:01 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

My skin is a very pale colour because I am working infront of the computer all day, and I am usually either at the dance studio or at university in the mornings before first light and I leave when it gets dark. I want a tan, but I dont have the time

KarlaRissa

I swam/tanned in a bikini bottom for years, starting when I was a teenager. I don't lay out anymore, and on the rare occasion when I go the the lake I wear a men's swimsuit. I do go to a tanning bed, though, and there I just wear skimpy panties or roll the waist down. i like the tan lines too, but I hope I dont have to bare my bottom at the doctor's office!

Banned Read only
    There are a lot of skimpy bottoms on males at Venice Beach CA. Some are thongy, some string bilinis, and some look like that so-called sling shot thong model. I beach walk/run there @ 4 or 5 AM in the dark in panties when I visit there, but don't have the nerve yet to lay on the beach in panties when the sun is up. My Vanity Fair Hicuts and Hanes High Cuts cover much more than some of the suits I have seen there, but coming out of the water in panties may be an arrestable offense!

Absolutely

In other words Yes........
    My wife buys my suits for me a lot of the times (Very Cute & Sassy)
    Bikini,Tankini,Brazillian & One Piece suits that I wear next to the pool.........
    Last edited by Leilani68; 05-29-2006 at 03:15 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

i saw this, and just had to reply. this week, i went to target.....and they had their bathing suits on clearance (a bunch of mismatched ones). After a long and tedious search i found a cute pink bikini w/ cherries. I took it up ti the register (bought only this one item) and the sales clerk looked at me and said, "Bet it'll look good on you." i didnt react and paid the bill....But deep inside, i wanted to tell her, i hope so....or atleast ask her if she thought pink was my color. Yet, i was too chicken too.

Jamie,
    I wear womens bikini bottoms exclusively. Usually I wear "boy-cut" bottoms but have on occasion worn a regular bikini cut. Last year my wife and I went to Glenwood Springs CO to the hot pool there. I had for that previous summer worn a black "tank-ini" (top and bottom) with no comments from anyone - it was a very "boy-cut" tank and bottoms suit. Well, I had put on a bit of weight over the winter so I asked my wife to pick up me a new suit when she got hers. She bought me a new tank-ini as I requested but in a tan with other earth-tones across - almost camo. We were at the pool the first time I put it on...tankini top - bit thin strap but it would work - but the bottoms were regular bikini cut. Together it looked like a ladies tankini..but I wore it anyway...

Jenn

I am looking forward to taning in one of my bikini bottoms this summer. I may go as far as taning in one of my thongs. I how ever go to the local off road spots to do it. I just wish my body was better bikini material.

Kymmie

One of the best sites - if not just plain THE best one! - for guys who like to wear bikinis is www.skinzwear.com. Whether you want bikinis, rios, thongs, or even g-strings (which they call "Y-back thongs"), they've gotcha covered - barely! They've even got side-tie versions of their bikinis and thongs. To go with that, you can get their tank tops and cover-up shorts. Don't worry about the fabrics in those pics either, because any style can be ordered in any fabric, usually for a little extra. If you want something in one of the fabrics they use for their women's styles, go for it! If you favor fuschia toenails like I do, you might want this print, which they call "Mini Pink Hibiscus."

Since all their women's tops and bottoms are sold separately, you could probably match one of the tops with one of the men's bikini styles - don't know how many of us are at that level! Another site, offering a men's two-piece, is www.xdress.com. Here's one, sort of like the women's Speedo workout bikinis, that looks like it might be fun to wear!

Since these are all made for guys, I don't know if that takes the fun out of it for some of us, but at least we've got more choices now than we ever have!

yes i do but just the bikini bottoms, leaves nice tan lines

I haven't worn a men's bathing suit in years. The tan lines from bottoms that cut across mid cheek is great, but I usually wear a thong or - . I also like to wear a top but must be careful not to get lines. I'm afraid that would cause some problems at home.
    Debra

i used to do the bikini bottoms at the beach all the time, until i gained 30 lbs now at age 40 the weight is not so easy in coming off

I am impressed

I think I would have no problem going out in just bottoms.

What is the tank-ini? This sounds fascinating as I love tank tops too!!!

Just a tank top and bikini bottom?
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Tclosetgirl
    I am impressed

I think I would have no problem going out in just bottoms.

What is the tank-ini? This sounds fascinating as I love tank tops too!!!

Just a tank top and bikini bottom?
    Scottie

here is the suit I wore till last year (very similar anyway)

http://www.chadwicks.com/Product/Pro...roducttypeid=1

It pretty much passes as a tank and shorts

Jenn