Thread: all dressed up

all dressed up

well here i set the wife took the kids to town for a few hours and i am dressed and feel the need to want to go shopping or something.i feel so natural and if i had time i might just grab my purse and go but i only have a few hours so i guess i'll just set here and fantisize. hillary

I hear ya sister...my son is by his moms, my roomate is out, and my ex...well she is gone for a while till later.....I am lovn life also

You lucky pair!!
    You could take some pictures and post them!!!
    My time will (and does occassionally) come!
    Karen XXX

I just shaved my legs and took a shower abd am waiting on my wife to come home. Got dressed in bra, panties, blouse and denim skirt to get on computer while I wait on her. Life is good.
    Danielle