Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What "type" of cd are you?

What "type" of cd are you?

After veiwing the dom/sub thread, Dawn's excellent reply has me wondering just how many cd lifestyles are there? Hetro, bi, gay, pre-op, sub. what is, what isn't, what else?
    Myself, just a simple gal; hetro cder, divorced and still looking for that understanding gg. Hoping all you gals are enjoying the holiday!

Hetero

I'm just a regular person that preferrs to wear clothes usually designed for persons of the opposit sex.

[SIZE=4]I've never been anything other than a regular man who loves to wear ladies clothes and luckily one who has a wife that supports him in his hobby.[/SIZE]

I am a straight man that likes ladies clothes.

It started with lingerie which is far superior to mens underwear.

I love GGs and would not have a relationship with a guy (even if they crossdress).

Another one here: hetero, happily married, occasional CD. Wife is slowly working her way through understanding!
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Hetero, partly dressed and some makeup most every day, fully dressed not very often, SO knows but would be happier without it.

I guess you could add, like myself closeted, then theres open, fulltime, partime, sometimes and...

Susanjane
    I am a hetro cross dresser who would love to be a GG. My wife loves and supports me. I have no desire at all for a relation ship with a male. If I was a GG I am sure I would be a lesbian.

Love

Susanjane

Just a straight married guy, who just happens to love womens clothes. My wife knows and accepts, but not very supportive.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hetro cd who dresses fully twice per week and just love being out and if possible in the company of a GG in my local lingerie shop or nail manicure shop.

caroline

xx

I've noticed that every response to this thread is hetero. So one may conclude that all cd's are hetero. Since this was not a "scientific" survey, drawing this conclusion is probably incorrect and the true answer lies somewhere in between. Plus, it may be difficult to catagorize many of us, maybe you're a closet cd and straight, or gay or bi for example, the possibilities are many. Myself, I left the closet years ago, and I am bi.

Gold Member
    Just a married person that always liked to try on ladies clothing, then found out how fun it really is when I bought a wig and breast forms, now there is no going back, my wife has found out but mum still the word at home.

I'm a social CD. My big thrill is to dress up and go out into social settings and be a girl! The sex stuff is really not that big a deal. Had fun with that as a guy its really not too differant now. :evil:

I probably slip and reveal myself every once in a while but I don't generally give away my sexual preferences since I don't want that to be how I am defined nor have that the reason people want to interact with me.

Red face

Hetero cd who dresses partly.

I wear my skirts/tights/boots/shoes as often as I can, which is usually on my own. SO gently tolerates it. I don't go out and don't dress fully (I think that would cause problems, but I can mostly get by without).

Smile

I'm a hetro closeted cd who loves GG's.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I enter these waters with caution! I would best describe my 'orientation' as follows: I love having sex with GG's. Wearing panties before/during the act is a real turn on. I like for the GG to also be wearing panties at the time. I love havng sex with other CD's the best, and am always dressed for this. Girly/lesbian lovemaking is also a real turn on, including lots of kissing, hugging and foreplay. I also like having sex with straight and gay males whether dressed or not, but prefer being dressed. Kissing, hugging, etc. usually precedes. Maybe the best term is 'Univeralist/unihibited'

Social person

I'm kind of like Deidra, a social person who enjoys a good time as my femme self and associating and talking with my friends. Ericka

Banned Read only
    I am a heterosexual CD. I have been offered the opportunity (as most of us have) to explore bi/gay sex on more than one occasion and chose not to, as men do nothing for me. I was single at the time and the only constraint on me was my personal needs and desires. I am attracted to feminininity.

I love my wife who is smart, strong, mature and sexy. I also enjoy that my Bride often takes the Dominant role in our sexual relationship. What we share is consensual and mutually beneficial. We each get what we want. I can experience femininity with her in a very casual around the house setting just sharing time and/or in a sexual setting. We each have our limits on what we will or won't do and those limits are respected.

Well,

I considered myself pretty much heterosexual until I had a fascinating experience while dressed "en femme". I'm not going to tell the story again. Suffice to say that during an evening at a TV friend, she seduced me.

She was attracted by my cleavage and quickly turned back to her maleself reactions.

So much for my certitudes about my gender orientation... I am still very much attracted to women and certainly not attracted to men when I'm in drab.

Complex isn't it?

Eugenie

Another hetero

I am a happily married hetero CDr. Very much still in the closet. Because of our lifestyle I may go months in drab, then find myself with the opportunity to 24/7 for as much as two weeks in a row.

Like some others, there have been some gay encounters when I was younger and more experimental, but with no satisfaction. Now I feel that a woman is God's gift to mankind. They are beautiful, gentle and sexy. If sometimes I am able to look like a woman, it is a real turn on to me. :cheeky:

Susie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    I'm a heterosexual CD, happily married to a beautiful woman for 28 years.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

I am a cd who is bi and married to a wonderful and supportive wife. Just had an anniversary Saturday.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Hetero, dress five or six times a year, engaged to a dominant woman, never had, or wanted to have any sexual relations with males, or cd's.

I am bi-sexual when I dress up!

Only The Lonely

Love my So nobody else can give me what I need but then there is the girl within that she can't bare meeting.