Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What "type" of cd are you?

I am a Hetero CDer, married, who likes to dress when I have the time to myself. I have dressed for my wife when she's in the mood to have me in the bedroom (she figured out a couple of years ago that she was gay), but I don't think she knows about my dressing outside of the bedroom (or doesn't let on if she does know).

I'm a guy who loves to wear femme gear because it is so soft and comfortable.

I seem to be among the minority of the replies - I'm an otherwise-straight guy who has very strong fantasies about being with a guy when I'm dressed as Jenny.

The fantasies aren't just about having sex, but more of being a sweet girlfriend to a nice guy and sharing lots of hand-holding, cuddles, kisses and romantic interludes.

I haven't acted on these fantasies as yet, although I did end up have a few phone conversations with another CD a few years ago. It could have lead to more than just phone contact, but I didn't feel ready to go any further at that time.

However, the fantasies remain very strong .....

Danni
    I'm yet another hetro cd. I'm married to a beautiful gal who has become more accepting of my obsession than i am, i think. I ove to see this as a poll again to see the mix of hetro, bi or gay cd's in here

chhers

Danni

Like most of the girls here, I'm Herto, I just prefer wearing women's clothing. Wife has known for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyTVPerth
    I seem to be among the minority of the replies - I'm an otherwise-straight guy who has very strong fantasies about being with a guy when I'm dressed as Jenny.

The fantasies aren't just about having sex, but more of being a sweet girlfriend to a nice guy and sharing lots of hand-holding, cuddles, kisses and romantic interludes.

I haven't acted on these fantasies as yet, although I did end up have a few phone conversations with another CD a few years ago. It could have lead to more than just phone contact, but I didn't feel ready to go any further at that time.

However, the fantasies remain very strong .....
    The only way to get rid of fantasies is to live them.

Go for it, girl!

Straight, dom, CD, with a very supportive partner.

Han

As with most I am a very male CDer who becomes a woman as soon as dressed, and then bck again afterwards. I am very hetro - very attracted to other women - but often jealous of how thye look and what they are wearing as well. I have had a supportive wife for 10 years (although not for the last 18 months - another long story told elsewhere)

I have been reading the thread about being gay. I suppoe like most Cders I want to feel very femenine when dressed and would like to be admired as a woman by a man - but would want to always go home with a GG!!

Sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Me?

Umm well I envy some of you girls that live as a woman full time, and have a wounderful man to share your life with, but at the same time I guess I would have to consider myself BI, I love being with a woman as much as I enjoy a mans touch. And to me it dont matter what Im wearing, if I and whoever happen to click and Im in a pair of Jeans or all dolled up. Its on, yet I consider myself lucky to have a roomie that more like a older sister in that she dont mind me trapsing around here eather in a short mini skirt or a pair of baggy ole sweat pants.

As far as being submissive or dom, umm again it depends on the mood,, sometime Ive been know to be very submissive at the start, but well before the night is over, well you get the idea

But I my dream is to find another CD or TS to live togeather with as roomies and lovers, would be nice to have another closet to raid now and then when its going to be a girl's night out
    Last edited by sexydragon; 06-05-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Geez, talk about opening a can of worms. When not dressed (which is most of the time) I am attracted to, and prefer GG's as well as ******** (huh?). When dressed I am still NOT attracted to men per se, but would certainly appreciate attention from them but would NOT want any sexual contact with them. Of course, that doesn't explain the ******* thing either. I gave up trying to figure it out.

Wink

I've been a cd as long as I can remember, my 3rd wife knew before we were married. The 1st two knew nothing. I think I have always been Bi. I always have somthing fem. on. I don't look for men, but when the chance is there I usally take it.

Hetero male, who likes wearing girls underwear, stockings etc. Have a great wife who when buying for herself says to me in a whisper "what would you like for yourself?" We occiasionally have interesting discussions about which underwear is comfortable, practical or not!!!

BTW - the openness of these chats has lead to a great improvement in other areas......

Lots of love

Simonep

[SIZE="4"]
    Well i guess i'm a girl at heart...sometimes a sub,,,sometimes a Dom..depends on the play partner...My GG friends treat me the same dressed or not...My partner would have me dressed 24/7...But its not a perfect world..i love being with the girls or out with the girlfriend...And i love the power i have when Boys try to pick me up
    ..I prefer the touch and smells of a woman..but have been on dates with boys...As long as you are Who you really are,,,it dosnt matter what your sexuality is...

Hugs
    Kelly-ann
    [/SIZE]

Hetero, married and in the closet..........love to wear female closes. Dream is to go out dressed after a makeover and have party as a women.
    Michelle

My name is Sonia and I am a male who likes wearing womens clothes and prefers women only as partners!

Sounds like an introduction to a support group, don't it???

Love,
    Sonia

I'll throw my 2 cents in also!

I am a straight and committed! I just happen to adore, worship, want, need clothing of the opposite sex. My wife knows but certainly doesn't accept. But, I'm throughly 100% committed to her. When dressed, I'm only attracted to my wife. I'm not into dom and sub. I leave it to others.

Vivian