Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What "type" of cd are you?

What Kind of CD?

I am a hetero CD, married 10 yrs to a wonderful girl. She has recently become very supportive. She does not mind if I dress at home as long as the kids are gone or in bed. For now there are no plans for dressed adventures outside the home, but who knows what the future will bring. A week ago my wife was tolerant of my dressing, now she is buying me bra and panties. She even admitted to getting a little hot and bothered thinking about making love to me dressed en femme. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I can't imagine getting this much love and understanding from a man. I will definitely stay with my girl.

Michelle-H

Smile Cd

I am a hetero male,single, 40. I have always been curious of what women's clothing felt like. Once I tried hose and heels I was hooked. Now I dress to relax release stress. I enjoy going out and not have to put on a male persona.
    Love, Melissa Ann

simply hetero

I am a closeted TV/CD, and I think my sexuality is mostly bi, which means that I love GGs and I love other TV/CDs. But I have no interest in men, only if they are dressed as females.

happy with who I am

What type?

A lonely one-based on the geographical area that I live and work in & the ''redneck'' prejudices that are rampart here.Thank God I have a lovely wife who keeps me sane-most of the time anyway!

Silver Member
    I'm a bi-sexual, transgendered Domme----have sex with men and women---My sex with men is exclusivly with Me as the Dominant party and only when dressed---get really turned on by topping them---both verbally and physically---My sex with women is more conventional---My favorite sexual partners are other attractive CDs/TGs---particularly those with a submissive streak---the best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 06-02-2006 at 06:51 AM.

Here come those labels again. Problem is, I'm always different. So few labels really fit me.

I have male genitalia, and my body produces more testosterone than I would like. I hate wearing pants of any kind. Dressing is not a sexual thing for me. I like the look and feel of "womens" clothing, both on me and on others. I'd be happier if absolutely nobody wore pants!

Sexually, I just don't know. I am happily married to a wonderful person with female genitalia whose body produces much less testosterone than mine does. I have my fantasies, and some are very bizzarre. In all my fantasies, my fantasy genitalia are always different than those of my fantasy sex partner, but often not the same as in the "real world". TS is out of the question for so many reasons. I don't think it pays to rock the boat and speculate about "what if?", since "what if" will likely never occur. If I were younger, and never married, and wealthy, then I might speculate. I'm not trying to evade the question. I just don't know how to convey fitting labels.
    Hugs,

Bernice

Well, here goes. Hetero, married, mostly in the closet. Usually wear something femme most days but don't do it up completely that often.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Hetero, single, dresses up whenever my depression lifts and the double burden of being a bondage fanatic.
    -Audrey

I am hetro sorry but guys bits are yuck !!!!! Married not sure if happily but maybe contentjust love dressing up every so often

Hetero...married...closeted...love the feel and look of female clothes (always have)...expressing my inner femininity!!

Bi

"Well-defined bi".

Whadjasay?

I'm a top with women and a bottom with men. The switch happens when I crossdress, and it's pretty much automatic. I rarely feel attracted by women when I'm dressed up, and never by men when I'm in drab.

Nadeen

Well a hard survey to answer i am married 22 years have 3 grown sons and one younster I love GG for all they inspier me to look as good as them and for the warm compassion that they have and thier plight in a mans world i have had a social bi exsperiance but my desire is to at least be nadeen who is the better part of me myself and I.

...exotic erotic...
    (i'vebeenknowntoturnmyself"on"whendressed!?) xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

I like girls so much I want to wear their clothes (and sometimes look as good as they do). I've never been married because I know I'm too crazy to live with anybody else. In pants when I am doing work that makes clothes dirty. In a dress all the rest of the time (except when I'm naked).

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen
    I'm a social CD. My big thrill is to dress up and go out into social settings and be a girl! The sex stuff is really not that big a deal. Had fun with that as a guy its really not too differant now. :evil:

I probably slip and reveal myself every once in a while but I don't generally give away my sexual preferences since I don't want that to be how I am defined nor have that the reason people want to interact with me.
    [SIZE="3"]Deidra I'm with you and agree, I hate labels, I am who I am, get to know me, see who I am, not who I think I am.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I'm straight and married. I Just love wearing girls clothes and looking and acting the part. My wife knows, sometimes she's good with it and sometimes not. Seems lately more like she's not. Just depends on her mood. Either way I love her, and i know that i love doing what i do!

Lisa

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

Hetro-lesbian

I'm a married male, and as a male, I do like the ladies..but as a woman.. I think I have a tendency to like ladies too! A friend of mine once said ... "Well, that must make you "Hetro-Lesbian".
    The term.. just may fit.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

hetro cder

I am a happily married cder with one child . I have not even tried to explain what I like to do to her. My wife is very accepting we go to dept.stroes and look together for clothes that each might like. Same goes for shoes I look for her and her for me. We have a blast doing the shopping thing together. I have never and will never go or be with a male. I have a few cd friends and we treat each other as sisters. For which I am grateful. All in all gg's rock.0.02
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Iamme:
    I am bi when I am dress,I go out once a month, But wear makeup and dress as much as I can around the house....I do use safe sex and like straight guys.
    I like the attention I get from guys when I'm dress.
    Dee Dee

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    What type of CD? I do not really know if they have an actual term for the way I am, I sexually prefer to be with women (yes men have been tried) Iam more than a crossdresser but not really a transexual if that makes sense at times I would give anything to have been born a woman and other times I am happy to have been born the way I am no I never wish for the girl within me to go away She's here to stay I love her and I love being her.
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Ok, label myself HUH?0.02

Hetro CD TG MTF Lesbian. LOLOL

Oh, and very Married!
    Haley P. Kemp

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hetero

Just another straight hetero male married to a loving hetero female, both of whom enjoy it when Tina visits!

Tina

I am a straight married cd as well. I wife wants nothing to do with my dressing so I get to dress for short times maybe a couple of times a month at home. When not dressed I am not fem at all.

Ah-May-Lee
    I'm a goth, who likes guys. I would rather receive pain from guys than to have sex with them, I am into S&M.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron