Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is reasonable housework chores to ask for?

What is reasonable housework chores to ask for?

My hotxbuns wants to do my housework dressed up. What is reasonable to ask him to do? I thought about getting him to organise all my shoes (I have lots) or hang all my clothes up in order, or straighten up my makeup cupboard or something like that, so that he's getting to play with my "girlie" stuff. What the place needs is a good vacuum...but wouldnt that be hard to do in heels? I've only seen him dressed once...and dont really know much about all this. Suggestions would be appreciated as I'd like to do this right for him. I've asked him and he seems a bit vague, just says "housework" enthusiastically, so I thought I'd ask this community and surprise him by hitting the mark first time.

Banned Read only
    Well as a single parent i find it easier not to do house work in heels.
    Tell her to do just as the GG's do. A pair of old sweats and get down on those hands and knees and start scrubbing some floors.

well...

well easter bunny, i say make him do anything but the windows, if you or him are new, then don't worry about wether it's girlie or not, i love doing house work dressed up, anything from doing the dishes, (play some music he can dance to) to getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing. if he likes the house work, then let him at it, when he's fem, he's living past all other gg's he's encountered, and even if it might seem degrating, well, that really is the effect he's going for. we all have a fem that craves all aspects of our cherished partners, and that may include the "old fashioned" view of doing all the chours, but it only adds to it that it was once called "woman's work". and doing womans work might usually turn a guy off, if he's dressed, well, it's worth doing it time and time again. enjoy a happy husband and a clean place, alll at once!

just my thoughts

luky charm

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

it appears...

your honey wants you to take a more dominant role with her. Being vague when asked what she wants to do could very well be a sign that she wants YOU to appoint the tasks.

Congratulations! Appointing only chores that include "girlie" things isn't necessary. If you want the place vacuumed, then buy her a cute pair of Mary Janes to wear if heels are a problem. Make a list of the everyday chores YOU do, and allow her to mark them off as they are completed.

LOL buy her a PINK feather duster, sit back with a cold glass of tea and enjoy it! (I say that, but every time Trudi starts doing chores here, I fall right in with her and work like a Turk!)

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Household chores?

Just put her in an apron, show her to the kitchen sink and tell her "Do the dishes, When thats done, the laundry needs folding and the floors need to swept, vacumned and mopped"

What can I say, thats what my sweet Sue did to me after we got married and she move in. She said you want to dress and be a girl, then you can do the housework of a girl.!!

Then she meekly said, "I mean, if its okay with you that is."
    we'd only been together for 3 weeks, married for 1 day! It was really funny to see!!!!!
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Red face easter bunny housework

hi easter if your other wants to the house work in femm go for it as im acloset c/d i thing really lucky i thing she would be happy with a list eveything from doing dishs tol laundy and eveything in between i know i would stacce

Platinum Member
    dusting is a good one!!! in the high and hard to reach places.......especially if shes taller then you lol..........even the places down really low so she has to get on her hands and knees hehee

Platinum Member
    i do the house work and chores my wife is working i am retired i would just tell her that your going out shopping and to the salon for some pampering ..
    tell clean the house, do the wash... and have dinner ready when you get home.......

Banned Read only
    From my experience, the 'housework' my wifey appreciates the most is that I do a lot of the cooking around here. When she comes home from work a fresh pot of coffee is dripping and dinner is either started or the prep work is done for me to start, i.e., stirfrys. I do most of the entrees except when she has the urge, and she likes to do the salads while I work on the rest of the meal. I also make lots of soups, chili, do all the oudoor grilling and use my own receipe box for more complex stuff. My roast pork is to die for! For our cook out yesterday I made home made macaroni salad including the dressing, , mac and cheese, corn on the cob - zapped - and baked beans - also zapped. She cut up watermellon, cantelope, and honey dew. We had her sister and bil over for the cookout. The entrees were grilled cheeseburgers and grilled foot long hot dogs, which were of course a simple menu.

We share pot washing, she likes to wash and I dry, but I like to treat her by doing them myself lots of times. She deals with the dishwasher.

Sunday is her complete day of rest, I make a big breakfast and a nice dinner.

Skirts or short shorts are my preferred dress while cooking but if it is hot enough I strip down to panties and a t.

Banned Read only
    You know actually i've been thinking......Chop your chores in half and give her the ones you don't want. After she finds out how rough it is she may give up lol.

ok thanks....HOTXBUNS is on the way over. I sms'd and said "dont forget your maid's outfit" and deliberately didnt say anything else. I got a call giggling and saying "I havent shaved!" I said "well you're going to look very funny then aren't you?" In response to "should i shave? It will make me 20 mins late" (HXB is very good about not being late!) in my firmest voice I said..."yes shave, and dont be any later than that!" I think I did something right, due to the delighted sounds on the other end! I've put on my corset that bought at HXB's suggestion (and delight) and I intend bossing HER (Thanks girls, I got that message) around mercilessly! Wish me luck! Actually no, wish Shannon luck! There's a lot to do today! Ladies, I think you might have created a monster!

I do anything that needs to be done.

he's in a whirl...
    he's given me his rubber pants that ar a bit small for him...they look great on me tho....I've just told him to "go get me shannon!". Poor dear has his knickers all in a twist! He's so excited! I'll take some photos for you!

oh my goodness, Shannon's vacuuming! With a smile! (and a little maid's cap on!) We're wearing the same makeup...Sorry for the running commentary, but who else am I going to tell!

My house looks gorgeous, he's so happy, says he's had the best day, and loves what I DID FOR HIM! let me tell you, I love what he did for me, I cant believe he's thanking ME for LETTING him do my housework! I'm LOVING this! We had the nicest night having dinner together afterwards, so close and cosy! The one downside is I went to my gym class with red lipstick smeared all over my face!!!!!! (His, not mine, I use a non removable lipstick) So far, I see nothing bad in dating a CD!!!!!

If you ever run out of things for Shannon to clean, you can send her to my house. Gads, the place is a mess!

Banned Read only
    If I had someone ask me what housework I wanted them to do, I would say "everything".
    Then I'd give them a big hug and a kiss!

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    That was wonderful.

Thanx for the running commentary.

I must say that you've changed my attitude about the maid thing.. I didn't think I'd want it.. but you made it sound awfully appealing.

Keep having fun!!!

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

No You're Not
    Doing housework in high heels can be quite taxing, I can attest to this, but it's also great fun. Just tell him to take it like a man, and walk it off. ;-)

CD chores

Anything that needs doing!
    Talon

When married I did the laundry and loved to hang out of the clothes on the line in the garden , all those panties as the wife and I shared them as we took the same size and liked the same styles.

I also did the coooking.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Living by myself I have to do the housework, but I don't find it a chore.

I have a routine every saturday morning of spending about 3 to 4 hours going through my place from top to bottom, dressed of course, but no high heels.

I find that except for a quick hoover round mid week that's all I need do.

I would get hotxbuns to do your housework once a week if she enjoys it, makes life easier for you.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

About Chores

Hi Bunny, glad you two had a great time and got some work done too!
    I think that many of us on this forum would love to spend a little time in service to a "strong" woman.
    There's a certain thrill to being "ordered" to do house work, but I bet most of us would gladly do it, just becuse we like to.

MAID: I am reporting for duty Miss.

MADAM: Good girl....and suitably dressed I see.

MADID: Yes Madam.

MADAM: Are you ready to serve me?

MAID: Yes Madam.

MADAM: You'll obey my every wish?

MAID: Yes Madam.

MADAM: Good....Report back to me when you've concreted the drive. And then you can grout the back wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Yes I am
    Doing housework in high heels can be quite taxing, I can attest to this, but it's also great fun. Just tell him to take it like a man, and walk it off. ;-)
    I must be a softy, when he said he'd only last another half hour in the heels, I made him take off his shoes (despite him assuring me it wasnt that bad!) and put on my slippers. They looked cute too!