Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opportunity, or trap?

Wenda, only you know how it will impact you and need to make your own decision. If it was me I would jump at the chance but then I am self-employed so I do not have to worry about losing my job. Whatever you decide I hope you have fun.
    Danielle

Well the outfit sounds good, but if you really don't want to out yourself, go without the wig and wear too much makeup. You'll look more caricatureish and less like a crossdresser.

Hugs
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Go for it!!! A few years ago I held a job in the welding field still do actually. I had a costume party at my home and invited everyone fro work to my house. they all knew me as a manly man as most of you are possibly known as well. before the party My ex wife ,who became an ex for other reasons than my dressing, helped me squeeze into a corset. I then put ona black mini skirt blouse wig clip on earings my fav knee high boots and some stockings. everyone had a laugh at my party but before the night was over I had gotten many compliments on how beautiful I was as a woman. I feared the worst but everything was for the best. I was the biggest hit at the party and even talked about the next day in a good way. people were saying that I knew how to throw a party and live it up.
    Candace

as was said - "like the plague"

a non CD guy might do this, but he would be awkward, uncomfortable,
    and embarassed until he got drunk

you might show your enjoyment of the clothes too much

it's like a Halloween party out here
    you can always tell the who really like drssing as a girl and who's doing it for a goof
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

Too many risks. One wrong comment about how much you are enjoying it or someone becoming suspicious. I agree with the poster about keeping Planet Work well away from this!
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Smile opportunity

It's called an opportunity for a reason.Go for it girl.

It's a ball game for crying out loud. It's meant to be a bit of light fun! I really don't think anyone's going to loose their job over wearign a cheerleader uniform to it. Maybe if you went to work on a normal day wearing a cheerleader uniform you might get in some trouble.
    People are not constantly on the look out for who's a cross dresser and who's not, and genrally speaking, they're not very good at it. How well you do your make up is going to have minimal effect on how people view you that day. And if you look as though you're enjoying yourself? It's a ball game! You're allowed to enjoy yourself. If you laugh and joke about everything that day, nobody's going to be able to tell when you're being serious and when you're not.

Anyone who thinks it's too risky really needs to grow a backbone...
    Cheerleaders are angels, we are the only humans that can FLY!
    (Yes, I am actually a real cheerleader! )

Quote Originally Posted by Minaki
    It's a ball game for crying out loud. It's meant to be a bit of light fun! I really don't think anyone's going to loose their job over wearign a cheerleader uniform to it. Maybe if you went to work on a normal day wearing a cheerleader uniform you might get in some trouble.
    People are not constantly on the look out for who's a cross dresser and who's not, and genrally speaking, they're not very good at it. How well you do your make up is going to have minimal effect on how people view you that day. And if you look as though you're enjoying yourself? It's a ball game! You're allowed to enjoy yourself. If you laugh and joke about everything that day, nobody's going to be able to tell when you're being serious and when you're not.

Anyone who thinks it's too risky really needs to grow a backbone...
    I agree
    Danielle

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    I think if you dress and do it badly, everyone will go along with the joke. But if you dress and look hot, some people will begin to wonder. If I had any doubts, I would dress and look badly, but wear some nice undies underneath so it would be my little secret.

Sooooooooo What happened?????

Did you have the game, or what?

Update please.

Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Yyyiippppeee!!

The game was tonight at 6:30. I was in meetings all day until 3:30, then an hour drive home. Reshaved, tucked, taped, pantyhose, thong, short short white skirt, white halter top, new white runners, nuBra, scramble to the day spa that I had booked for the 'extreme makeover"!. Got there just after 5pm
    I had my long blond wig, which i have never felt looked right and some eyelashes. One customer, 4 techs, all attractive young ladies. I had an appointment. Went to the makeup area (the lady behind me getting a pedicure was quite fascinated. The tech put about 5 different coats on my eyes and painted the eyeliner on, outlined my lips with pencil and painted the lipstick, styled my wig, did my cleavage, and painted my nails a nice harlot red. I had track pants over my stockings and skirt, and a loose shirt which I put back on when I left. Got in my truck and drove to a friend's business, a high-end lingerie shop. (See Bras With Bling). I went in, and slipped out of my track pants and shirt as she was coming from the back. "Can I help you" she asked. "Hi, my name's Polly, Polly Darton." in my sweetest little Dolly voice.
    'OH... MY... GOD!!!" That's you..!!! Oh My God ... you have better legs than me!" Another friend has recently opened a tasteful but very exotic adult love store downstairs, and came to the front. She just stood and stared. Finally P said, "You know who this is, don't you?" S just nodded. "Great legs".
    Then they got into it, found a white spiral springy bra with red lips on it, that they conviced me was absolutely essential. (I was a little unsure, but it was a super hit with some of the younger women). Put a rose in my hair and a piece of jewellery on the back of my skirt. Admired their work, then we HAD to go and stand in front of the store, on Main Street (luckily after 6 pm by this time) so that they could enjoy the looks I got.
    The reaction at the ball park was similar. I think it freaked some of the guys out a bit, but everyone was into it. The other cheerleaders didn't come onto the field, so I ended up cheering and keeping score. Staff 15, mgt 5.
    Then, we had to go to the bar. I thought about this a while. Drove down, parked, and waited till some others showed up. The 6'1" 230 lb blond amazon joined three other ladies. We met 4 guys, and snickered about the glances, then one of the women said the company name. I heard a voice "...is that YOU?" I considered keeping walking, but, once busted, go with it. Another committee member (lingerie girl is also on that committee). Had to pose for some cell phone images. Had a great time at the bar, no problems, did a lap dance for an employee that was moving out of town. Turned out the co-worker sitting across from me, then beside me, stroking my leg, is bi. Said I was a dream come true. Pinch me, wake me up!!!
    By this time the crowd is down to about 6 stalwarts who decide we need to go to the kareoke bar two blocks away.
    I had been tucked since 4:20. It was now 11 pm. I had to go home, untape, and pee away 3 pints. When I looked in the mirror, I loved the eye makeup so much, I changed to my short wig, black turtleneck asymetrical forms, stretchy lady's jeans went down to see if they were there. YUP! More fun. Drove one young woman home, she has dibs on the spiral bra. It's now 2 am, and I have to be at work at 8, but I just had to share. Anyone with a brain can figure out that I have done this before, but the reaction was just so positve, I am thrilled. Not to sure about all the e-pics floating around the internet, but I will deal with that tomorrow. I guess I have to remove the make-up and go to bed, but, it has been a great adventure. Thank you all for your support and your concern. It may turn out to be a career-limiting move, but at the moment, I don't have any regrets. luv, w.

Wenda -- Apparently it worked out well for you. And after all our worrying and concern about what might happen. Hope all went well at work then. Take care.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The senior person at work thanked me this morning for going the extra mile. Life is good.

That is awesome Wenda! I am so glad you had a great time. I would love for that opportunity to happen to me. Where the new white runners women's as well and what kind? What shoes did you wear after you went home and changed? A pair of boots with a nice heal perhaps. I am always interested in the shoes. Good for you. Congratulations.

SarahP

And how are things now, dear?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by SarahP
    That is awesome Wenda! I am so glad you had a great time. I would love for that opportunity to happen to me. Where the new white runners women's as well and what kind? What shoes did you wear after you went home and changed? A pair of boots with a nice heal perhaps. I am always interested in the shoes. Good for you. Congratulations.

SarahP
    Shoes are good. I was tempted to change into boots, including the pair in my Avatar, but, I thought that would be pushing my luck. I stuck to the white Ladies size 11 runners, white with teal stripes. A bit efemininite, but, could be gender nuetral. Not a time to show up in my shiny vinyl thigh-highs, although it did occur to me. Good thing I managed to avoid the Tequilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen
    And how are things now, dear?
    'Things' are great. Got a nomination from a co-worker for a service award, no-one's cell phone cameras were working for the lap dance, everything seems cool. There were a couple of moments when I was pretty unsure, but, going with the positive atmosphere, everything worked out. Dream come true, although, seeing the pics, I now have even more respect for the girls who dress in the tight skimpy outfits that show every little wrinkle and roll. If I ever do that again, I will need to drop about 20 pounds!

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    I am of two minds as this could be great for u and bad. Both would seem right to advise u on, yet go with your own feelings on this. I am daring enought to do something like this. U might be too.
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

Wenda, I'm glad it went well for you after all, but it was a very dangerous play!

Thankfully my employers wouldn't dare ask anyone to do something like this and indeed could fall foul of our UK/European Community Human Rights Laws if they tried to coerce an employee to take part in such activities against their will.

Although we have an idiot of an HR manager who does try to cross the line between Home and Work and as a result is as popular with many workers of all ranks as a fart in a spacesuit, Senior Management (the men with the power) tend to hang back. Any social activities run by the business are voluntary and held out of work hours, on the very rare occasion that they do hold them in work time they allow the choice of participation or doing the job one is paid to do. I remain at my work bench in such circumstances.

I CD at home, (apart from underdressing in panties 24/7), I work at work, I have my own social activities which have nothing to do with my employment, and which do not involve any of my co-workers, and take place far away from the factory and that is how I like it to be.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Hi Helen, this was also completely voluntary. It was organized by staff and management, mostly mgt, as a team-building event. I doubt that it would be legal for my employer to require me to do it, or even ask me to do it. It was a 'challenge' from another management person, one step down the totem pole. If someone had told me to do it, I would have told them to go piss up a rope.

Wenda, two questions; first of all how lucky, lucky, lucky are you! I'm very, very, very, etc jealous! And second, how does one piss up a rope?

BTW, I agree with the comments you got; nice legs hon

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fionasboots
    how does one piss up a rope?
    LOL! with some difficulty! Never thought of that actual expression in a literal way before. I guess it would be similar to 'go pound sand' ? also hard to visualize.

Banned Read only

Helen MC has it right.....Eve is dangling....

Helen MC has it right.....the potential for disaster is too great. Weigh what you have to lose with what you have to gain. One is permanent, the other merely transient. Buy the boots, skirt and pom-poms and dance in front of the mirror at home, you'll be glad you did.
    Eve is dangling the proverbial apple in your face, remember what happened to one of their sons!

Banned Read only

Had it right.....

Sorry, didn't read all of the posts. You are one lucky bugger. You should have spent the money on lottery ticket though. MC Still has it right. "Danger, Will Roboinson, Danger!!)