Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What one thing about yourself would you change?

What one thing about yourself would you change?

I've given this some thought this past week as I have finally begun to venture out into the world, self-conscious about almost every little thing. Make-up I will eventually master, the figure is coming along, and hair is too easy(at least for me), but the one thing that has proven most difficult for me is my voice, a deep bass. I would wish to have it be a more feminine timbre, so it's not such a struggle to sound "real".
    Please no obvious replies like genitalia or breasts! I don't want it to be too simple after all!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

But breasts are the one thing I'd change!!! One cup size bigger would be lovely, but only if someone could just wave a magic wand and make it happen - false ones feel funny apparently, and I wouldn't want to pay money for that; and I don't fancy throwing all sorts of hormones into my body (apart from the Pill, and I'm hoping that's safe enough now) - I wanna have kids one day, and extra hormones might have effects I don't want...

And on a lighter note, I'd make my feet one size smaller, and less wide, so that buying shoes would be easier. But then I'd need to win the lottery......

ps I am allowed to join in with this aren't I? Oh, and good luck with your ventures - you sound like you're doing great
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

JoannaDees
    I want my hair back! Long and thick and beautiful! That's it!

i would love to work out and get my waist line to were i look good in a two pice swimsuit lay out and sun tan

kim

Platinum Member
    one thing to change???????????way easy get "him" to move out and take "his" parts with "him"

Dreamer

What would I change?

Perhaps its that little boy deep down inside inside. The one who has the fear and the terror.The frightened toddler who rises up and wrenches control when I least expect it. The one who always thought that if he could be a girl, then everything would be alright.

Wendy-Anne
    Why waste your life searching for an answer?
    Look for the right questions instead!

So many things here could apply. A flatter tummy and thinner waistline certainly would be high on the list. But I love to eat and I like my beer and both are feminine "figure killers". Sorry....but I can't live on carrot and celery sticks, watercress sandwitches and tofu. I applaud the many gg's, and others, who have the self-discipline to deny themselves when it is necessary so as to achieve their desired goals. I just can't seem to make that kind of trade off at this stage of my life however. A real lack of willpower I'm afraid.

Love,
    Christine Renee

Smile one thing

The one thing i would change about myself is much of my past.

As a young boy i used to be very very nasty to another boy who was a bit gay. I am sure that now i was hitting out at him so that others would not be aware that i had very non-male feelings. I am truely ashamed even after so much time of my cowardice and my intolerence. I would love to be able to remove that period of my life.

I have often thought of loooking him up and telling him how ashamed i am still.
    My great fear is that he might have been racked by my brutal treatment of him and give me the kicking i once deserved.

Worse still, would be if i knocked at his door and found him to be tall handsome man married to a tall sexy girl with 5 kids. That he would look deep in my eyes and say "Hello i know you didn't you used to be a boy, well, well what a turn out come on in mate and have a beer."

Love
    Laura

The one thing that dominates my feelings are that I didn't and never will tell my SO that I cross dress although I have done it long before we were married. I do have regrets about that. not about dressing , but not telling her sooner.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Platinum Member
    probely i would have came to terms abought all this me "him" stuff a long time ago think abought it one me happy ,sain,and free one day
    one step at a time ,for now

Hi Sharon!

My hands are like paws. I actually have fairly tiny wrists, but these paws are completely unfeminine. For a guy, they're fine. They're bony, the tendons and blood vessels are prominent. I've long fingers that are probably average thickness. While I've little interest in football (US), I can grip one quite well and put a very nice spin on one in a pass. They're not very feminine, however. They're just big paws. I'd want them to be smaller. Accordingly, when dressing to go out, I have to be careful. Jewelry must be big enough to not look lost, and yet small enough to not look as if I'm some beast.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Platinum Member
    stephine hold a big drink glass or a full 2 arms worth of shopping bags that makes the hands look smaller. or tons of bracletts

My broken nose. Then again, my wife says I have no butt, so a little help there would go a long ways.
    DonnaT

tashascott

changes

aside from the obvious,(would love to get 38C implants) I would opt foe facilal cosmetic surgery to look for fem and I would also have something done about softening my voice as well

Stephanie,

Same kind of problem ... the shape of the hands is just too much guyness. I have these thin wrists (same as my friend's), but then things go wrong.

The other thing that I would LOVE to be rid of is the ol' adam's apple.

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Hey girls,

what i woudl change about myself is probally my male parts all of them my penis (hope i can say that ) my chest (to a nice 36B) and my adams apple athought it's not that big removed also i would proballyu make myself shorter in fact if i had to PICK ONE thing i don't think i could do it, i would like to be a smaller girl i gusse that is one thing with many little details!

Love,
    Elisha
    ---
    [SIZE="2"]<3 Becoming Brooke[/SIZE]

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy-Anne
    Perhaps its that little boy deep down inside inside. The one who has the fear and the terror.The frightened toddler who rises up and wrenches control when I least expect it. The one who always thought that if he could be a girl, then everything would be alright.

Wendy-Anne
    This sounds so sad, Wendy-Anne. I hope this little boy, isn't living in fear for too much longer. I wish she can emerge and save you.

What would I change? Nothing I'm perfect.
    Amelie

Post feet

I would like smaller feet so it would be easer to find cute shoes
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Lily_gg
    But breasts are the one thing I'd change!!! One cup size bigger would be lovely, but only if someone could just wave a magic wand and make it happen - false ones feel funny apparently, and I wouldn't want to pay money for that; and I don't fancy throwing all sorts of hormones into my body (apart from the Pill, and I'm hoping that's safe enough now) - I wanna have kids one day, and extra hormones might have effects I don't want...

ps I am allowed to join in with this aren't I? Oh, and good luck with your ventures - you sound like you're doing great
    LOL! There's always one smart-ass, isn't there?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Let's see, hands yes, figure oh yes, I would have to say if just one thing it would have to also be my voice. Mine is also quite deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    This sounds so sad, Wendy-Anne. I hope this little boy, isn't living in fear for too much longer. I wish she can emerge and save you.

What would I change? Nothing I'm perfect.
    Amelie
    Amelie:
    I hope you realize how fortunate you are to have this confidence and attitude!
    Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon935
    LOL! There's always one smart-ass, isn't there?
    Where?! Who?! I don't see them......

Oh, and Christine - food denial never works (chocolate brownie cravings, mmmmmmmmmm And pizza, yum!) - becoming addicted to exercise is the only way!
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

StephanieCD
    My God I'd change so much! Gonna have to agree with Donna though - my busted nose. Then, smaller feet, less body hair, wish I had my long hair back, my voice, etc....

And, in guy land - I wish I was just two inches taller. Damn, why can't guy me wear heels!?

StephanieCD
    I had a real nice pair for a while after I lived in TX for a bit - then I moved to my current location... the boots are a bit frowned upon out here

Damn yankees! lol

Jenny, I do believe you're getting better looking!
    Marilyn Monroe