Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What one thing about yourself would you change?

I do what I say on my tin
    I hate my nose. It's a bloody great roman style nose, and I can't think of any ways to lessen it's appearance. Since I've been actively conscious of this I've noticed that very few girls have such a monster on their faces. This depresses me because the rest of me looks quite good (relative to my expectations) when dressed up. I'd have a nose job but it's such a distinctive thing that no-one could fail to notice that I'd had it done, plus it kinda runs in the family (males only)... so that might piss of the parents as well!

Ooh... my jawline is also kinda irritating (i.e. square in shape), but thank goodness for long hair wigs!

Are there any clever tricks i can do with makeup to hide my enormous hooter?

MIT

Smaller, more pointed chin
    Less prominent Adam's apple
    Smaller shoulders
    Smaller waist (yes, I am too lazy to exercise!)
    A bit shorter (6'0")

Oh yes, and 30 years younger!
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 12-07-2004 at 04:57 AM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I was 9 when I realized I was a girl. And then I spent so many years denying that she exisited.

What would I change?

All the lost time....
    All the lost time.

Love,
    Christiane
    I enjoy being a girl