Thread: Nipple piercing

Question Nipple piercing

I'm thinking of getting mine done. I find the idea erotic but I'm wondering about sensitivity. My nips are extremely sensitive and I wouldn't like to lose that. Does piercing enhance or reduce sensitivity ?

Comments on pros/cons please from GMs and GGs ?

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I'd have two comments

Ouch!!!

and the second one would be, what effect would it have on wearing breast forms over them (possable damage?)

Good Luck
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith
    I'm thinking of getting mine done. I find the idea erotic but I'm wondering about sensitivity. My nips are extremely sensitive and I wouldn't like to lose that. Does piercing enhance or reduce sensitivity ?

Comments on pros/cons please from GMs and GGs ?
    I have both of mine done. My left one is alot more sensitive than before. Simply brushing my blouse on it can trigger some great feelings. My right one is about the same as before. Both increased in size after the perforation.
    -----

Sherri T

Proudly perched in my Patent High Heels

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_Victoria
    I'd have two comments

Ouch!!!

and the second one would be, what effect would it have on wearing breast forms over them (possable damage?)

Good Luck
    Perhaps it would be more appropriate to pierce the breast form.

I hate it when someone comes in for x-rays and have anything other then their ears pierced. They make funny designs on my pictures and most of the time they are unconscious and can't tell me about them until it is too late. I have a pair of small bolt cutters that I use to take them out with so I can repeat the film.
    Last edited by Krystenw; 06-01-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

ummmm

both mine are pierced, and it greatly INcreases sensitivity.

A friend of ours is a master piercer, and did mine and Trudi's at the same time.

I'll say this, I have a high tolerance for pain, and I had tears rollin down my face. The pain only lasts for a very brief time, but for me, I felt EVERY bit of the 3.256654455 seconds that it hurt.

It takes approximately six weeks for nip piercing to heal so consider that'll definitely be restricted territory during the healing process.

P.S. Here if you are having any medical procedures done, you are asked if you have body jewelry, and if so, please remove it before going in for the tests. I have one piece of jewelry which has never left my body, except for two surgeries and even then I left it in Trudi's custody. I'm afraid I'd go postal if I woke up to find it had been cut off me. Not even a monetary damage award could compensate for the sentimental value of it.

Both of mine are also done. IT increases the sensitivity.

But....

I have rather large nips (for a male) and they are very sensitive and erotic the way they are.
    A few friends of mine have their's pierced, about half say they lost sensitivity, and two had their body reject the piercings. The body tried to force the rings out causing much pain and swelling. They've had to stop wearing them.

Personaly I like the way my nips are and really like how they look in a tank top, would hate to mess up the look with piercings.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I had both my breast forms done and it didn't increase sensitivity one bit.

But the rings are handy. I fastened a bit of elastic to each one and looped it over my neck. Now I can't lose them ever again! Unlike my mittens.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

well hell's bells....

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    I had both my breast forms done and it didn't increase sensitivity one bit.

But the rings are handy. I fastened a bit of elastic to each one and looped it over my neck. Now I can't lose them ever again! Unlike my mittens.

Now I don't have to spend money on a boob lift! What an EXCELLENT idea! When they start to sag, just tighten the string! <smirk>

I have had both done. I migrated so I removed it..... 2 nd one hurt worst so do that one 1st......

also .............

My GF has suggested it to me, because although she has great DD boobs, her nipps re inverted. I use fun Nipps, little suction things that encourage nipples to enlarge, so mine are usually larger than hers. I think I am just going to go with some rings for now.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Wont they leak

Unless you have VERY large woman large nipples I'd suggest NOT doing it.

I did mine myself long ago, yeah it hurt but I had a few drinks and whatnot.

I had SMALL studs in them but they worked their way up to the point where i thought they would just eventually cut my nip in half - and I do have a scar on one.

I still have a half a piercing that to this day I can put one in but it does nothing for me.....and I have VERY sensitive nipples, especially now with a hormone increase .

Go for the Naval, I think the emotional and mental state is far superior than getting the nips done....I've worn a HOT pink naval stud/bar for 6 years now, hate to swap it out but occasionally I wear an actual BUTTON one so I have a belly - button

I didn't have any satisfaction with the nipple piercing, ears, and Naval I enjoy but not the nips.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Banned Read only
    I had mine done and I have very small nipples. It did hurt a LOT for a very brief period of time (a couple of seconds). I haven't noticed a significant difference and my nipples have always been very sensitive.

I like mine.

I'm thinking about nipple piercings but I wouldn't want to get them until I actually was more developed in the boob area. I'm a transsexual who exhibits intersexed characteristics and it appears that, without any hormones other than natural ones, I am slowly but surely undergoing breast development.

I would rather go on hormones and wait for my breasts to mostly develop before I get my nipples pierced because with breast growth, my nipple size will definitely increase. Right now, while my nipples are a bit bigger (unnoticable by anyone but me, it seems) they are still small and male-sized as I do not yet have enough breast tissue to stretch them out and stuff. :P

I probably will get them pierced, though.

Not in this lifetime.

Jodi

Thanks everybody for your informative and amusing comments so far. Keep 'em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda
    My GF has suggested it to me, because although she has great DD boobs, her nipps re inverted. I use fun Nipps, little suction things that encourage nipples to enlarge, so mine are usually larger than hers. I think I am just going to go with some rings for now.
    funn Nipps? where do you get those?