Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compliments from GG's

Compliments from GG's

This may seem a tad strange (who me?) but I was wondering how many of you have received compliments from GG's on how nice you look as your femme self? I receive compliments regularly from GG's (mostly lesbians) about how I look as Ericka and they say they kind of admire me for having the "stones" to do what I do. Occassionally, though, I also receive compliments from "normal" GG's telling me how nice I look. How many of you other gals have received compliments of this nature? Ericka

I have had separate comments from GG's regarding my nails, earrings and eyebrow shape, but while all while in male-mode.
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I sometimes get compliments from GG's. Especially while shopping in consignment shops. There is a neat one here in Madison called the Pink Poodle and another in Elkhorn, WI called the Scene 2. Both owners are very sweet ladies and accepting of us crossdressers. Both owners give me compliments when I try something on that they think looks good on me. Both are enthusiastic and encouraging. Perhaps they are just trying to make a sale, but I love their atttention always and in all ways!! Try consignment shops, girls!! They are fun and the prices are very nice too!!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I will modestly say that I frequently get compliments from gg's while I am out and about. These compliments have been on my outfit, my shoes, my purse, my hair and my makeup. Other than my monthly trip to the Queen of Hearts, I go out to regular, straight venues. The compliments have come when I have been at a regular venue like an upscale restaurant, a dinner theater, the theater, a concert, or just out shopping. I work very hard to ensure that my look is "together" when I am out. Women take notice of a together look.

Jodi

I have gotten complements in some of the shops I visit. And I have to agree with Stephanie on the consignment shops....you can get some great items there, especially if it is a more upscale shop.
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I have, even though I truly cannot understand why.

Although I guess, as I don't have even an A cup yet and I still feel physically male, that I do not see myself as pretty or attractive in a feminine sense and I will not until I feel more physically female.

I've been told I have a nice ass, among having girly legs and girly (if veiny) arms. My friends also say that I am getting curvier... or at least they do when they can see my sides and stuff. I tend to wear more ambiguous clothing if I cannot dress in female clothing.

We'll see how girly I am, though, when the Gay Pride parade comes about. My girlfriend and friend plan to help me dress up so I look awesomely cute in a skirt, fishnets, boots, and some kind of shirt-y thing... Who knows, maybe I'm better looking than I think. I've never had much self-confidence.

My GG friend often compliments me on the way I dress and on the way I makeup my face. I remember vividly the first time she made a nice comment on my dress, I felt so "femme". Another time she was siting in an armchair besides mine and told me how much the "femme" impression was strong. As I asked her what she meant, she asked me to get my Digital Camera and shot a picture of me, sitting legs crossed. I could see what she meant...

She often tells me that I would pass, but I think that it may be because she likes me and wants to be nice... However she asked me to be very cautious if I go out and when I meet other friends "You don't know who is behind an e-mail message."

However I value even more her critics when I'm not dressed or madeup correctly. That's how it is possible to progress...

Eugenie

i get lots of comments from the girls at school about my finger nails and how i can keep them so long in the workshop setting.
    ive learnt how not to hold things so that they are in danger of getting hit with things or chewed up on burrs (like for a dremel kinda tool)
    and ive gotten a lot of people come up to me and tell me how brave i am to tell everyone and how they will watch my back and stuff like that ..
    so its a nice setting in that sense.

oh oh .. i got some nice comments last night from a couple of nice girls last night .. does it count if it was my wife and my mum though?
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Yep

Yep, Dee, that especially counts. Ericka

That happened to me one Halloween but I wonder if it was me or my "sense of style". They all loved the outfit and how well it looked on me and they were amazed at how well I could walk in 3 inch heels. I shrugged it off by saying that walking in heels was not that difficult. I didn't tell them how much practice I had gotten over the years.

Only here, but then, here is the only place that GGs see me. It's a forgiving crowd.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I get a lot of compliments from GG's especially on my legs whether en femme or drab in shorts.
    Danielle

Hey Ericka,

Does it count if it comes from my wife. She has told me several times how pretty I am when I dress. It makes me feel so good. I almost cried last time, because I could tell she really meant it. She is truely wonderful and I am blessed to have her.

Michelle-h

not even one

nope the only one who has seen me wearing anything fem is my gf and she hates the idea of me dressing. As soon as i get a webcam thats gonna change i'm gonna post some pics on here to get your oppinions. I'll look at them today when i'm out.

ttfn

PS Hi Ericka
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Pics

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    nope the only one who has seen me wearing anything fem is my gf and she hates the idea of me dressing. As soon as i get a webcam thats gonna change i'm gonna post some pics on here to get your oppinions. I'll look at them today when i'm out.

ttfn

PS Hi Ericka
    Can't wait to see them Bren. I'm getting one soon also, I hope. Ericka

Platinum Member
    its funny as a FTM i rarely get compliments or comments from GGs but i do from GM and MTFs all the time saying how guy looking i am

Quote Originally Posted by kells
    its funny as a FTM i rarely get compliments or comments from GGs but i do from GM and MTFs all the time saying how guy looking i am
    I think that counts Kells.!!!
    Love Nikki. x....and yes, I have had nice things said...the most important ones from my wife.!

On several seperate occasions, I've been told by GG's that I have nice legs. I practically live in short jean skirts, so my legs aren't hard to miss, lol! I t usually makes my whole week when a GG compliments me, but I actually did get a bit embarrassed once: I recently learned that my next door neighbor (a GG at least 20 to 25 years older than me) likes to look at my legs. It was all good, though. I even ended up giving her tips on what types of moisturizer to look for!

I've also had a couple of women (GG's) tell me they liked my shoes.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

On Wednesday night my wife and I as Melanie attended the play, Witness for the Prosecution, at a local theatre. At the intermission while waiting for my wife to come out of the restroom, a woman and her teenage daughter complemented me on the blouse I was wearing and necklace. Now did they read me I do not know but I did enjoy the complement.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I have received many compliments over the years from GGs, including female friends who knew about my CDing and GGs who either read me and thought I passed very well, or who didn't read me and liked my hair or outfit. My mother had a couple of GG friends who doted on me and made such a fuss over how I dressed or did my hair and makeup when I was a teenager (they knew about my CDing though). There were a few older GGs back when I was a teenager who complimented me on my choice of outfits, how nice it was to see a girl actually wearing a dress... lol... if they only knew, lol
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

I have had compliments on my legs and my eyes. While showing off a pedicure once, I was told I had nice femme feet. And I have gotten many compliments on my hair (I better, I paid good money for it!). And just recently, my pedicurist said I had nicely arched eyebrows. Now put them all together and what do you get? Nothing to take to the bank. LOL.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    The only compliments I have ever gotten from females about my CDing came from a couple of females on this forum, and I am very grateful for those.

I get "I like your dress" more often than random. I've had joking expressions of jealousy when I have been in opaque black hose and a mini. I get far more compliments from women, but it does happen from men too. Maybe more of the men have been black than white. And as another has said in this thread, lesbians seem to especially like it.

Actually, I received some compliments just this morning. Today another CD and myself did a presentation on crossdressing to a class on human sexuality at a local university. It was a rather long class (2 1/2 hours) and at the end, several of the female class members (and even one of the guys) took the time to come up and thank us for the presentation and to compliment us both on our clothing and appearance. Several even had their pictures taken with us by way of their camera cell phones. One of the reasons I love doing these presentations is because the students are so much fun to talk with.
    Phoebe

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I get them occasionally. For example, I was out at the drag show last weekend and a woman complimented me on my skirt. Later in the evening another women came up to me and asked if I was a man or a woman. When I told her I was man, she replied: "God you're so hot -- I hate you!" I'm at a point where I care if I pass 100% of the time, but it was nice to have the hard work get recognized.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com