Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compliments from GG's

most of my GG friends have seen me dressed - and have complimented me on how I look.

A friend recently came round and I was planning to dress - she said no problem, "show me something I haven't seen." So I got some gear on, and she and I talked about my dressing for a little while before just talking about friend stuff.

[QUOTE = Lawren]they were amazed at how well I could walk in 3 inch heels. I shrugged it off by saying that walking in heels was not that difficult. I didn't tell them how much practice I had gotten over the years.[/QUOTE]

I was talking to friends a few weeks ago whilst out at a nightclub. They were complaining about their heels. "They hurt!!" etc... So I complained
    "You don't know how lucky you are!!"

So... a friend of mine has now dared me to go out for a night in 4" heels and see how I feel at the end of the night.

I say bring it on!
    Last edited by Kimberly; 06-03-2006 at 07:08 AM.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    I always get compliments, I am not trying to sound concieded...really one compliment was so genuine Sue (from Estee Lauder) when I was trying some new looks (that they apply wich is always fun) told me she always enjoyed my visits and doing my make up because I always look and act so naturally like any other girl she works on I almost cried! One of my wife's friends said as an insult that I am prettier than she is when I am dressed but you know that I took it as a compliment as vanessa is prettyand the absolute best was when (and I am going to start a thread on this) I was aked to be a Matron of Honor.
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

I've received compliments from some of my GG friends who have seen me dressed, as well as from random GGs I've met at bars and such when I've been out. One of the funniest was last month when I was at a lesbian bar. The girl at the front who was checking IDs looked at mine, then at me. I smiled and said "I assure you, it's me". She gave me a big smile and just said "Damn". That felt good.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I have dressed for halloween and in front of store clerks. Those occasions are the only times anyone has complimented me. A few "nice legs" from clerks and co-workers. And the wonderful, "You have nicer legs than mine." (may be a lie) One of my co-workers asked me where I bought my shoes because she wanted some. One clerk, an older lady, told me that most women would love to have a butt like mine. What woman hasn't said she wanted man hips, though!

Joe

Well why shouldn't you get compliments. From what I can see from the avatars on here you all seem to make just as much effort as we GGs do when it comes to your appearance. Of course women in retail are going to compliment you theyre after your sales, but that doesn't mean that their comments aren't still valid. Some of you have got nicer bums and legs than Ive got, you make me sick. ONLY KIDDIN.
    BEVxxx

My girlfriend and sister-friend are making me dress up as a... a... f-f-french... m-maid... for halloween. >.< I'll keep you girls/guys/inbetweens and this thread in mind around halloween... With my girlfriend and sister-friend at the helm of the whole, "We're gonna dress you up!" thing... I'm bound to get a few comments... Hilarious or not...

Oh, and the whole dressing up all nice for the gay pride parade thing, too... I'll keep you all in mind when that's happening, too. :P I'll keep a tally for how many times I think someone's staring at my butt. That should keep everybody busy... and show exactly how paranoid I am...

I got a complemented on my long hair by two diffrent GG's over this weekend. One was on Friday when a GG that I know saw my pony tail and said she love it and the other was a at clothing shop with the So on Saturday, she made the same comments. Alas I was in drab so I do not this this counts. I have been complemented by a GG who saw my photos and she said that she has to come to me for makeup lessons...

Your comment

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG
    Well why shouldn't you get compliments. From what I can see from the avatars on here you all seem to make just as much effort as we GGs do when it comes to your appearance. Of course women in retail are going to compliment you theyre after your sales, but that doesn't mean that their comments aren't still valid. Some of you have got nicer bums and legs than Ive got, you make me sick. ONLY KIDDIN.
    BEVxxx
    Wow, Bev, Your comment is a compliment in itself that we make you sick. Mostly GG's say that to other GG's. LOL Ericka