Thread: Sheer Tops

Sheer Tops

Every time I see a sheer top or sheer blouse in a store I just wonder what kind of contrasting or bright color bra I should wear under the top. Anyone else think this way.

I usually wonder about a camisole or somethingmyself.

sexy or not

[QUOTE=Frannie]Every time I see a sheer top or sheer blouse in a store I just wonder what kind of contrasting or bright color bra I should wear under the top. Anyone else think this way.[/Q

Hi Fannie

it depends on how sexy you want to be black under the blouse if you want to be sexy and notice and with loads of lace but to tease a nice cammy pale in colour but with lace too i love lace and i would wear a black lace bra myself mmmm naughty

love

helen
    life is wonderfull in lace....

Thanks HELEN Black lacy bra sounds great.MMMMMMMMmmmmm My kind of style . You are right "life is wonderfull in lace"

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    It's just a matter of your taste. To tone it down, I'd use a tank top. To spice it up just a little bit, I'd use a camisole; the more I want to tone it up, the lacier the bodice on the camisole. To go full-out sexy, I'd use a bra; the sexier the look, the lacier (or more satiny) the bra. For day dressing, I'd use something more flesh-toned, and for evening, black.

My own preference would be a shimmery flesh-toned camisole - understated enough so you don't get leered at, but sexy enough to draw the second glance. That's my style.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

Usually something lacey or very feminine, but I wouls stick to the same tones and avoid contrasting. Contrasting really attracts attention, but not really in a positive way.

Julia

I've tried lots of things. This top came with a white tank to wear underneath. I've tried it with many different camis in different colors, bras, tanks, etc.. I think it just looks classically sexy with a black bra underneath.

Charlotte

If you go with a sheer top with buttons down the front
    (i.e. sheer blouse), you can get a very pretty look by pairing with a cami or tank top. The degree of coverage in the undie should reflect your success in shaving and general musculature. For me, I find a high neck, but lacy, tank accentuates my body and draws attention away from the musculature of the shoulders. A sheer top defintely improves the look!

I'd only go with a bra under a sheer top if you really have a fem torso. Otherwise you might inadvertantly call attention to the shoulders, collarbone, etc. - which are devilishly hard to explain away.

In any case, have fun experimenting!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f