Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will he want to crossdress ???

Will he want to crossdress ???

My girlfriend's younger brother is playing a Peter Pan in a play, he's never
    worn tights. He play's baseball in school, so I guess it's funny that he is
    going to wear tights for two nights. Of course his girlfriend is loving it, he
    volunteered for a role, but not the leading role,so he was delegated as
    the center attraction.Will this lead to him wanting to try on other girly
    clothing articles ???

Smile

Wouldn't have thought so Gary.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Are you a crossdresser Gary?
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

ah yes the tights

When I was in the 3rd grade(1963) our class put on the Wizard of OZ. I was captain of the flying monkeys, and I was told I would have to wear brown tights and a leotard. I backed out of the role because of the costume and the potential ridicule, but in hindsight I wish I had done it. I do remember trying on the girls ballet slippers off in a dark corner and loving it.
    These days unusual fashions on boys and girls are so common that this is not a good indicator of his ultimate intentions, but it might be a clue.
    Karen Francis

If he is not a crossdresser by inclination, my guess is "no". If he is a crossdresser by inclination, then whether or not he wears tights in a play he will likely want to try on other girl's clothes. BTW, while tights definitely have a fem connotation, they are not really girls' clothes. I have worn them in the past several times (various acting and dance roles when much younger) and did not consider them in the least erotic. In fact I distinctly remember feeling sort of bummed that I didn't get more of a charge out of wearing them....

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I don't think he'll be any more likely to crossdress....but he just may develop a craving for more peanut butter.

I agree with Erica on this one. The fact that a young man wears tights for a role in a play has no bearing whatsoever on any inclination(s) he may feel toward crossdressing.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    Are you a crossdresser Gary?
    I put my girlfriend's panties and sometimes pantyhose on

Gary, only time will tell.

If we could answer that question, we could answer our own why questions?

See the following post:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24484

KimberlyS - CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryS72
    Will this lead to him wanting to try on other girly
    clothing articles ???
    If that's what's solely responsible for crossdressing then we wouldn't need MTF CD sites like this. (Well, probably.) We'd be right as rain, as they say. (Wow, I'm not only transgendered, I'm transatlantic too!)

You see, back in Shakespear's time the women's roles were played by teens/men. Instead of people today asking if we're gay they'd be asking if we're actors. Somehow I must have missed the bit where the experts refer to the Elizabethan era as the Golden Age Of Crossdressing.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Gary I doubt he'll bec ome a crossdresser just because he's tried on a pair of tights. It may turn him on and it may have no effect on him at all. My GF works for a very large live theatre with hundreds of actors every year, many wear tights, and I doubt they have all become crossdressers.

It is cool that his GF is loving it, I hope you weren't implying in a teasing sort of way.

Julia

Playing the part of Peter Pan is pretty much guaranteed to turn him into a raging crossdressing pervert..... as is the theatrical role of say, a green cabbage, which also requires the wearing of tights as I recall.

But I might be wrong.

Put me down with the Erica side of this discussion. If he is leaning towards crossdressing, then it won't matter. If he isn't then it won't matter, either.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Lets see Eril Flinn wore tights in almost all his movies. I don't think that made him a CD or even Gay.

Shari_Ann.....the Golden Age of Crossdressing had to be the 1700 - 1800's. Look at any picture of a man from that age and you will see him in a wig, tights, makeup, lace, and 2-3" high heels. men were more femm that the women of the area. LOL. Then it all changed. Sad.......

T- 20 and Counting

Smile

So I guess back in the 1700's, male crossdressers wore pants, a long sleeved shirt and a cloak and women crossdressers wore heels, frills and makeup!

Julia

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    I must saythat for me it started when I was tapped to play Peter Pan in a kindergarten play. I balked at wearing the tights because I protested that they were for girls. And it did progress from there, at least for me. It was such a long time ago...
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

So THAT'S what happened to all those Fruit of the Loom actors!

....we are all made of stardust

Errol Flynn a tights wearing crossdresser? hmmmmm, that's a thought.

Lets see that would put Batman and Robin in the same catagory.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    ...and Superman - although I'm not bad enough to call him out - lol
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

Spiderman is definitly a crossdresser.
    ....we are all made of stardust

If Spidey is a crossdresser then so is durn near every superhero created since 1938. And what about all the guys who were in Mel Brooks' "Robin Hood: Men In Tights"? Funny thing, when I first began buying girly stuff for myself my first choice was tights. After a while I discovered I really didn't like them so I switched over to pantyhose (which I think are wonderful!).
    -Audrey

There's no indication that dressing for a play such as this would turn him into a crossdresser if he doesn't already have the inclination to crossdress. Understand that it's quite normal for small boys to want to try on girly things during their childhood, and most wiill do so - whether or not they would ever admit to it. But for most of these it's merely a passing fad or phase and nothing ever becomes of it. If one is pre-destined to BE a crossdresser he will do so regardless and there is not anything that anyone is aware of that can prevent or halt it. On the other hand, most boys won't carry it beyond their first experiments.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senrota_cd

Gary, Tell him that if he is going wear tights, he needs to wear panties underneth them. There, now he has a good chance of becomming a crossdresser.

Maybe when he gets older his sister and her girlfriends will force him to wear girls clothing, It will be so humiliating for him, but I think he will love it, don't you?
    Last edited by Jennaie; 06-02-2006 at 05:46 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

Really?

Gary, would this be the same high school that you mentioned in your post in which you related to us the fascinating story of how your older sister made you dress up in clothes from a website that didn't exist at the time?

Lots of crossdressing going on at that school eh?

I can't say with complete certainity that your story is a complete fabrication. But from all of the posts you've put on here, there certainly seems to be a common thread. Why not just post a legitamit question, rather than these stories?

Maybe I'm way off base here. If so, I'm sorry.
    [SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]