Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: would u want to be a full time wife?

would u want to be a full time wife?

would u want to be a fulltime wife for a male or female

fulltime "wife?"

Yeah, it's a fantasy I guess. I'd love to turn back the clock and be a real woman and live in the 50's as a stay-at-home housewife to enjoy the fashions that by todays standards are now considered "fetish wear" and to live in a slower paced time I can still remember. And although I may take a few hits on this one I think it would be easier to stay at home and not have to punch a clock everyday in the work-a-day rat race world. Kids? I don't really care for them myself but in this new scenario it may well be different. I spent over ten years as a caretaker for a family and although like anything else there are ups and downs. But if you keep things well ordered it's a piece of cake.

Platinum Member
    i am the hosewife my wife works i am at home ....

At one time or another I have had that fantasy of being a '50s Donna Reed type housewife, wearing a full-skirted dress and petticoat, looking immaculate even after keeping house all day long... lol, like that would actually happen! My mother (who was very accepting and supportive of my dressing from age 12 on up) did give me plenty of "housewife" training -- if I wanted to dress like a girl around the house, then I had to learn how to do everything a girl would, and that included learning how to cook, sew, iron, do laundry, keep house, basic home ec type stuff that she learned from her own mother. Those were sort of my "girl chores" that I could do while dressed en femme as Karen... my boy chores were things like raking the lawn, mowing or shoveling the walk in the winter, things I would have to do in boy mode. I admit it was quite a thrill to wear a dress and a ruffled apron and help my mother bake cookies for a holiday party! So I suppose I would enjoy at least a part-time "wife" experience -- I have also always wanted to be a bride in a mock wedding, with either a male or female groom... one of my little unfulfilled ambitions I suppose...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

Shiny----
    Yup, your right, you might have a few hits for that one!! I am a stay at home mom, and beleive me, it is a lot harder than going to work every day!! I work out of the home on weekends just to get some relaxation time!!!! I see where you are comming from, but, punching a time clock is a lot easier! However, I wouldn't have it any other way!! This is my last summer staying home with the kids, and I am already sad...
    It is just like the saying goes..."the grass is NOT always greener on the other side"
    Last edited by midwest GG; 06-02-2006 at 02:03 PM.
    Don't ruin today's happiness with tomorrow's problems!!

Sure!!

Sure Thats where the Big Money Is!! If it was an easy Job everyone would doing it!

Dish Pan Hand Hugs Rena

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsa
    would u want to be a fulltime wife for a male or female
    How do you mean that? If you're talking about simply assuming the role of the female in a marriage then no, not full time. If you're talking about assuming the domestic responsibilities in a marriage then yes, I've often thought about doing that.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Gold Member
    The right lottery ticket and thats me, but sorry no kids, going to have a maid and we eat out all the time

Hmm ...interesting question.... Would I like to be a wife in the traditional sense ? Nope, Absolutely not !!

Being single, I would much rather prefer to be a mistress or to be a full or part time 'other woman' to a GG woman. Preferably in an upscale urban setting, with one who is unconventional, artistic and self confident.

I have no use for the home in the suburbs with the white picket fence, being a soccer mom to a bunch of step-kids or any of the other 'wifely' duties. Too boring and restrictive for me. Sorry, no offense, but I just don't fit that mold.

Kim
    Last edited by Kim E; 06-02-2006 at 04:26 PM. Reason: spelling as usual

Maybe

If someone showed me how to work the washing machine, and someone else did the ironing, I reckon it would be fun. Would the wife, however, mend the roof, fix the car, and earn us a crust ?
    Not an MCP.

Dalesman

Not a chance! I'd hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    i am the hosewife my wife works i am at home ....
    I too am the housewife.I run the house completely. The wife works and still is in the military and im retired military(thats why there isnt a pic of me posted).I cook,clean, do laundry,pay bills, mow grass and cut wood, and to keep me leveled I also have a small landscaping business. I dont do gutters not after breaking my back in the military

I would love to be a Desperate HouseWife. Love that show....

Noooo thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, let's see.

Cooking for the family, mopping the kitchen, vacuuming floors, ruining my skin with bleach, washing everything (dishes, clothes, etc)... looks kinda bleak.

The rewards? Watch a soap opera and have sex once in a blue moon?

I think I'll pass.

Shoot, I do that stuff now and have been the whole time I and wife have been married. LOL

Banned Read only
    I'm a single parent so in essence i'm the mother/father, but not a wife.

While on extended unemployment, I did the laundry, ironing, the dishes, vacuuming, filing, paid the bills, did some shopping, mowed the lawn. However, the SO preferred to do the cooking at dinner and for weekend breakfast. The bathrooms did suffer somewhat (just being honest).

I never minded, and will continue to do the ironing at least, because she hates ironing but loves to wear clothes that must be ironed.

Kids would be an entirely different matter. Not sure how I would feel about chasing rug rats 24/7. Probably couldn't do it, at least not at my age.

I'd prefer to support a partner whose genitalia were opposite mine. As long as I don't have to wear pants.
    Hugs,

Bernice

I am my wifes housewife and have been for several years. I like it and it seems to be what I was born for.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

looking for friends in CO LaceyDee's Avatar
    Due to some medical problems, I basically am like the stay at home wife. My wife works a fulltime job in the high tech field that is very lucrative and I do the cooking, cleaning and yard work. I think this situation minus the medical problems is becoming more acceptable.

Since both my wife and I took early retirement, I enjoy being the housewife and sharing the duties. She does most of the work outside while I am the maid, do the grocery shopping, etc. She does most of the cooking but we do eat out frequently. Watch Women's Entertainment in September and you can watch us as the camera follows us around.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quality of the work

Well, If allowed to I would love to do any and all chores at home, trouble is SO thinks I do too much of a slap dab job so for decades now have been assigned few indoor tasks One can only hope once retired things will change...

Cheers
    Ava

I already am.... Permanent? We'll see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

if it were permanent.. I have a feeling (much like now), I'd eventually get fed up with doing EVERYTHING around the house and be another nagging housewife.. part time fantasy, sure.. all the time, no way jose.

Oh, yes, I would love to be a housewife -- of the female varity.

The Meaning Of Hard Work !

Hmmm I work a ten hour day I put my all out for the company my boss don't alway appreciate it but I do it for me, just a sence of accomplishment when the job is done. Now I would jump at the chance to be the housewife things would be as I wanted them and nobody better leave their dirty socks lying around GOT IT ! The Queen Has Spoken ! LOL