Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: would u want to be a full time wife?

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

yes

Yes.
    I think I might make a good "housewife".
    One co-worker commented one time when I was making coffee and tiding up the break room .. "You'd make someone a good wife!"
    I just smiled and replied quietly, .. "Yes... I probably would!"

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Since I do most of the cleaning, cooking and about everything to keep a house going, I guess I could have been a really good wife to a wife.

I would absolutely love to be a stay at home wife, unfortunately there are bills to pay and my so does such a wonderful job I dont know if I would be able to fill her shoes.

well, if i were able to live as a full time passable cd or in this case become a full on tg woman and find the right guy to help me with my conversion and like/love me,,,, in other words, yes it's a fantasy i think about and if things were different or would take a major change, i love the idea. To be a full time cd/tg and have a man/husband that condoned it, welcomed it, was ok with it, all for it, etc. Gee it would be good, fun, sexy, hot and welcomed!!!

Banned Read only
    Hell no! Are you crazy?

Not that wives are this way today, but sometimes I think about serving a man.

this is funny because i am always telling my wife that i am more the housewife then the man of the house as she makes most of the money. If we could afford it I would love to be the full time housewife and stay at home and take care of things i would probably be better at it then my wife.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

YUP! But only if I could become my wife!

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]hell no![/SIZE]

mmmm well now Id have to do the hovering cleaning cooking load the dishwasher washing machine all em femme

whats differant yes and where do I sign
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Smile wife

my so does not like my cding but love the fact that she has a wife to do the house work for her
    hugs
    Ronda

Guess not!

Oh, look at that pile of dishes! And there's stuff lying all around that should be picked up and a home found for. The dusting doesn't get done except when I move something and find that nice "dust-shadow". I had 3 days off recently; how much did I get done? Zip, Zilch, Nada! Don't think Hubby would be impressed with my homemaking skills, and forget about kids- if I can't/won't keep up with just me and two cats there'd be no coping with the rugrats!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kim E
    Being single, I would much rather prefer to be a mistress or to be a full or part time 'other woman' to a GG woman. Preferably in an upscale urban setting, with one who is unconventional, artistic and self confident.

IKim
    Now unless Ive read your post wrong B, this is the only one thats actually answered the question. You did ask didn't you if they'de rather be a housewife to a GG or a male. Or is it me thats got it wrong.
    BEVxxxx
    Last edited by Bev06 GG; 06-03-2006 at 07:48 AM.

Nope. I couldn't do it. And I have great respect for those that do!!

Right now, I just want to get out of the house... do what I love (theatre), earn some money from it, and have a good time doing it! Being at home is secondary for me. I couldn't be there, looking after it 24/7. That would quite possibly make me go nuts.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Wifey

Works for me. Ericka

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I am!

My Wife works, I'm retired and stay home. Am dressed most of the time and do house work, dishes, meals etc. It's only fair since She's working! I try to do every thing a GG would do around the house duruing my day. I do the marketing and shopping. That way Her time can be Her own when She gets off work.
    Haley P. Kemp

Be a wife?

Absolutely YES! Married, I already have a wife, but largely we're each other's wives. Would I like to be "more" of a wife (your definition is fine)? Another yes! In the abstract, I'd prefer to be a woman's wife, but if a guy asked me first...depends on the guy.

Esther Jane

For a man yes to a woman no.It is something I definitly fantazise
    about.

Quote Originally Posted by bjsa
    would u want to be a fulltime wife for a male or female

Are you kidding? I've often wondered why I was born with a penis. It just seems better to me (more right, but that's not good grammar) to be at home cleaning and doing chores, but I have this wierd guilt complex that I should be out earning a living for my family. I don't understand this, but 'tis true enough...

Megan

Smile

I also do a lot of the house work in femme and just love it! its even more fun when we do it together. We live like girl friens so to speak. Wouldn't have it any other way.
    Jennifer Marie "man i feel like a women"

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Renee
    Are you kidding? I've often wondered why I was born with a penis. It just seems better to me (more right, but that's not good grammar) to be at home cleaning and doing chores, but I have this wierd guilt complex that I should be out earning a living for my family. I don't understand this, but 'tis true enough...

Megan
    Megan, as to your guilt complex, it's called social conditioning (which you surely already knew). It's nothing but a socially constructed set of expectations for your gender that's troubling you, though the socially constructed expectations may well have a basis in biology.

If we CD's could learn nothing more than how to tell the difference between something we *should* feel guilty about, and something that troubles us because other people disapprove of it, we'd have made a great leap forward.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle8
    For a man yes to a woman no.It is something I definitly fantazise
    about.
    Me too.
    i have fantasized about being someone's wife since I was little.

The only time my wife accepts my dressing is when I clean up some rooms. Tonight I did all the ironing.

The worst is when she wants the dusting done and I am wearing my 5" heels.

In a heart beat. I now work all day long, then come home and get the kids going on thier homework, Alot of night I end up getting dinner ready, then get the kids ready for bed. The I spend most of my weekends doing housework. So I could quit my job and just be the housewife/soccer mom. I would do that in a minute. If we only had the money to do it that is!
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife has often declared that she would love to have a wife. I think she's being sexist because she has other things to do than cook and do housework. But if I can wear a skirt while I'm making dinner who am I to care?