Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Sensitive Question

A Sensitive Question

When we were filming the documentary on Women Married to Crossdressers for Women's Entertainment last week, the question was asked of my wife, "Do you make love to Mel or Melanie" and how many other wives permit crossdressing in the bed. She does make love to Melanie. How many of those reading this thread crossdress as part of your love making?

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Wink

well!!!! my wife knew that I dressed as I did it in front of her and she even helped me shoping, , she put's up with it, say's she dont care so guess that's that, once I wanted to have sex with her dressed in my pretty black undie's, she didnt like the idea but did go along with it, It was sooo great for me, she could have cared less, just like she HAD to, but it was a one time thing and I never pushed on it anymore, she still see's me doing what I do best and still dont care, im having trouble accepting " I dont care" but am happy . Huggie's, Ava

Weel, as I've often said, my wife tolerates my X-dressing but dislike it... She lets me do "my things","buy my clothes", but doesn't want to see me nor to speak about it.

Yet a few years ago we made love on several occasion while I was in women underwear. She sort of took this as a sexual fantazy, a game played between to consenting adults.

Things got bad when she realised that I wanted to be dressed as a woman even outside the "sexual fantazy". She rejected the whole idea of me wearing any women apparel or feminine clothes.

So, no more lovemaking sessions with me wearing bra and girdles

Eugenie

Eugenie, Sorry to hear that, my wanting to wear undies had no affect on out sex life but I knew she didnt like it so didnt push on it, (wearing undies I mean hehe), ive alway's had the fear that someday mine might say she dont want me doing it anymore also but it's never come to that and hopefully never will. huggie's, Ava.

Pandora box opens

Being married 22 years as a closet CD i did not bring to light when i met my wife but i always admired her chest and a evening she put her bra on me and that was all she wrote i belive she might be a closet lesbian but she is my wife and thats ok Love Nadeen

Magic in the bedroom.

Hi Melanie,

You are not alone. My wife often permits Lori to have a little fun in bed as well. It's really a dream come true for me, and I would think most crossdresser out there would agree. I would advise a little caution however, as it could get aditive. My advice: let it happen ocaisonally and it will be even more special. Be sure to let her know how much this means to you, and don't forget her needs as well. Keep it fun.

Hugs.

Lori Ann,
    Last edited by Lori Ann; 06-02-2006 at 06:56 PM.

If I had a woman that would make love to Jennaie, I would be in heaven.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Jennaie, How about another C Der all dressed? now that's nice also I KNOW!!!!!huggie's, Ava,

Lori Ann,

Since we are both from Houston have we met previously. Peggy and Melanie will be on Access Houston Public Television Channel 17 Wednesday June 7 at 9 PM for a one hour special on Transgendered in Houston. We have 30 minutes of the hour to discuss crossdressing. If you get out in public go to our TG Pride Dance on Saturday, June 10 at Meteor in Montrose. The dance benefits my wife's (The Peggy Rudd TG Scholarship Fund). Will be a great time.

Hugs,

Melanie

Hi again Melanie,

Yes, we have met. I attended TriEss meetings off and on in the past, and do remember you and Peggy. I don't get out much these days, but the dance sounds very interesting. I was hoping to get out again, this may be a good oppertunity. Thanks for the invite. I'll be in touch.

Love,

Lori Ann

Every time I've made love it has been nude, so I guess that answer is no.

We make love with me dressed and my wife loves it. She is bi but we played with me dressed for years before she realized she was attracted to women and had any bi experiences.
    Danielle

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar

yes, quite often

My wife and I have incorporated my dressing as an almost regular part of our intimate time together. I won't say its everytime we are together in the bedroom, but more often than not. It's great for me, and she seems to enjoy it as well, she especially likes how it makes me react.

It's so awesome to have this kind of acceptance. It's like the biggest, reddest cherry on top of my perfect cake!
    [SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Connie in the Bedroom!

My wife loves it when I go to bed dressed. She is Bi and I knew this before we we married. She is also a FTM cd. from time to time, especially in cold weather.
    Sue love it when I as Connie am out and about. She enjoys it as much as I do and she treats me as female whenever I dress at bed time.
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

you're so lucky

You girls are all so lucky to have the kind of relationships that I can only dream about. If my gf would let brenda make love to her it would be so awesome for me to have that chance. It'll never happen we tried it once and she hated it. Hell she even tossed the clothes I wore in the trash pitty it was a really cute nightie and bra.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

When I was married I very often took the female role in bed. I would lie on my back with the wife on top and she would gently remove my panties, slip off her own and she made love to me. I was Helen in my mind although she probably still regarded me in my male name etc. Funnily enough I would NOT want a man making love to me, I am not a Homosexual and the very idea revolts me personally, although if that is what floats your boat, good luck to you. Perhaps I am some sort of pseudo-Lesbian (the submissive femme type) and have always thought that if I had GRS I would still have been sexually attracted to women not to men. Indeed this has happened with quite a few post - op M to F TGs from what I have read.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25
    You girls are all so lucky to have the kind of relationships that I can only dream about. If my gf would let brenda make love to her it would be so awesome for me to have that chance. It'll never happen we tried it once and she hated it. Hell she even tossed the clothes I wore in the trash pitty it was a really cute nightie and bra.

ttfn
    I think we need to remember sometimes Our partners don't live with us, for our crossdressing, nor do they stay with us or are with us, because of it! Their with us because of the male person we are, not for the female we sometime portray!!!

I think sometimes we need to remember that fact, and when we make statements like " oh I wish they would do ......" When we really should be counting our blessing for what they have done or have allowed us to do. not want to push the boundaries and goals further away unless it something there comfortable with, and maybe even letting then drive the situation and not us!

In my case, I'd love to be body hair free (I hate it anyway always have done, and if I was not a crossdresser I would have removed it anyway!) Which i did when we first met, but I don't at her request now ) Yes I'd be able to make a fantastic cleavage and look a whole lot more feminine certainly with the cleavage I know I can produce, but I don't shave, because it one small thing I can do for her, to say thanks for all the support she gives me! maybe one days she will allow me ( or maybe that should be give her blessing to do so, as she recently has done with my arms) to do this, but it's my way of saying thank you by not shaving, for accepting me for who I am.

We need to remember that to even have a semi accepting SO is such a lucky thing, some out there dare not even raise the subject! In my case I'm so lucky to have had Raksha blessing to do this for years, and only now am I realising I can actually speak to her about this openly, and if I need Tracy time, if I ask, I'm told to do it with her blessing!!!!

So remember most of our partners are not Gay, or Bi, and don't wish to do this sort of thing with us. if one night it happens, then it happens, but you both must be comfortable with it, and certainly in my case, I'm not acctually interested in taking Tracy in to our bedroom, but if it did happen it would be at raksha's request, and certainly not mine.

I think (thankfully) in my case I've woke up to the fact. That I can be more of a woman, by being more of a man.

So I'll count my blessing and be happy with what I already have!

Take care
    Last edited by Tracy_Victoria; 06-03-2006 at 05:08 AM.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Smile

my wife does not like my cross dressing and would not think of letting it in the bed room she has not maid love to me since she found out that i cross dress but she gives me my time every morning to do my thing. the most importain thing to me is that i am sooo in love with her and that is what matters
    hugs
    Ronda

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    I like it when Danielle is dressed in bed as well. We make love that way.

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

I have made love to Dannielle many times physically but mentally it is always Dave that I make love to. He and she are the same person but underneath the clothes he is more obvious. (if you know what I mean). There is a lot of talk about how crossdressers don't understand why they do this, well, let me tell you as a so you have to get past a lot of feelings to make love to your hubby as a women. I think that if more wives would think of the fem presentation of your husband as a sort of "costume" then it would be easier to accept it into the bedroom. You really can make it fun and exciting and it doesn't mean that I am a lesbian or have lesbian tendencies. Kitty

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    I will not of course go into details out of respect for my wife but yes she has made love to both Kari and carey and we both enjoy our love making very much no matter the unrelated or related stimuli
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

We've done it. But it's not what my Wife does preferrrr. She likes naked and not in Femme. She did try it for me a few times but She says it is discusting. She hates it, and does preferrrrr I never would dress ever.

But I do and thats that. If no sex then no sex I guess. She wants to turn off the sex thing when I dress then go ahead. It's Her loss. I tell you it's still me under the femme clothing not someone else. It's clothing just like any costume you'd ever buy. Whats the big deal anyway? I'd love Her in no matter what She'd wear.
    Haley P. Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG
    I have made love to Dannielle many times physically but mentally it is always Dave that I make love to. He and she are the same person but underneath the clothes he is more obvious. (if you know what I mean). There is a lot of talk about how crossdressers don't understand why they do this, well, let me tell you as a so you have to get past a lot of feelings to make love to your hubby as a women. I think that if more wives would think of the fem presentation of your husband as a sort of "costume" then it would be easier to accept it into the bedroom. You really can make it fun and exciting and it doesn't mean that I am a lesbian or have lesbian tendencies. Kitty
    Kitty, you have stated this very well. The clothing is costume but your husband is the same. Peggy sees Melanie but knows that Mel is always present. We know far too many persons who have gone the SRS route because their wives would not accept them in the bedroom. Unfortunately after surgery many find that they are still not accepted in the bedroom.

Hugs,

Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG
    I have made love to Dannielle many times physically

Kitty, maybe you and Tamm need to talk?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Marie GG
    I like it when Danielle is dressed in bed as well. We make love that way.

Tamm, maybe you and Kitty need to talk?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]