Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any of you girls wear flats?

any of you girls wear flats?

I was just wondering if any of you girls wear flats, as I don't wear heels all the time and find flats easier to slip into!
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

I'm 6'3" so I prefer flats as long as they are stylish and feminine. A little kitten heel is nice too.

Julia

would wear flats, can't find any I am keen on. what about trainers?
    LJ xx

Smile

I would if I could find any in my size, am still looking!

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

love my flats

I have just as many flats as I do my heels
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

Flats

I have a single pair of (the mandatory) plain black pumps, a couple of pairs of raised-heel loafers, a pair of white kitten-heel thong slides, and a pair of quarter-strap black sandals. All are 2" or less, and broad heeled--except for the kitten heels, of course. Beyond that, everything is flat--loafers, Mary Janes, saddle shoes, and skimmer flats. (I'm 5'9".) When I want something higher I "borrow" from my SO, who's 5'10 1/2" and partial to 3 1/2" pumps and sandals. I definitely don't do well in them and use hers only when I don't have to walk anywhere. (SO snickers at my "spike heel wobble.") SO has a rule: My heels have to be lower than hers--unless she's in flats too of course--so I have lots of occasions to wear flats, even if not always by choice.

Esther Jane

Never have worn flats, doubt I ever will. Probably will regret it though as going up and down the stairs in this house is really getting to me in these heels!
    Last edited by Joanie; 06-03-2006 at 04:43 PM.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

No flats; three inch heels all the time. Pencil skirts need heels (unless it's a denim skirt with trainers, but unfortunately I can't carry that look off).

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

yes I do

I have several pair of flats Gotta have them, broke my ankle really bad a few years ago, can only wear heels taller than 2" for no more than a couple hours. sometimes even less!
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Smile always a heel

I have many pairs of heels 3.5 to 5 in. One pair of flats (blk patent).After i wear 4-5" heels it is hard to walk for me in the lower heels. I do wear 2 in heels in everyday wear. I love them. Melissa Ann

Quote Originally Posted by samantha78
    I was just wondering if any of you girls wear flats, as I don't wear heels all the time and find flats easier to slip into!
    This is thike the comfy skirt cardigan and Rocking chair thing for me what is the point ?????? really there is no justifacation in being a drab dressed CD

Banned Read only
    I have a really cute pair of pink strappy sandals, low heel, almost flat. My toenails are painted pink too! And I have a pink chevron striped skirt and a pink girly t that tops the outfit off!

I have one pair of heels, 3", 2 pairs of low heels but love my Mary Janes soooo much.!
    I feel so feminine in them,. go figure

Sally

these are real comfortable!!!

I got these off ebay and found them real comfortable!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

I'm 6'4", 245 lbs, 58 yo and only wear flats. I attract enough attention without having to be 3-5 inches taller. I've gotten all of mine at Payless and they are very feminine especially with hose (especially open-toed sandals with painted nails!). Many of their 12W fit me just right and they are quite reasonably priced. BTW, I wear a size 11 1/2 mens. Ta-ta!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

Emily Latilla

Aww I hate flats they are so bad just when you think you going good you get one. I just hate that especially when my tires are new, flats who needs them. Oh their not talking about tires? Shoes you say OH ! " NEVER MIND" !

Exclusively flats here. MJs, saddles, sneakers. I just received several pair of wonderful double T-strap shoes (red, black and brown) from Payless.com online. They ship for free to the store closest to you...

Taffy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

I like my heels but do wear flats out and about when the occasion calls for it.

Jodi

Yea Stacie is not my real
    I do love my heels but when, I go out in public, I wear flats, being 6'2", I don't need to add anymore height to myself. Zappos does have a big selection.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    I am 5'3", so I wear heels as much as I can. But sometimes, your outfit calls for flats - so I have a few of those. I like them; they are comfortable.
    But I prefer my heels!
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

hell yes!! flat's are in fashion!!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyah
    This is thike the comfy skirt cardigan and Rocking chair thing for me what is the point ?????? really there is no justifacation in being a drab dressed CD
    [SIZE="3"]There are times I do dress down to blend, I'm 6' tall enought without heels, and who, other than a CD, goes out grocery shopping in pencil skirt or mini and heels.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I prefer kitten heels, 1-1 1/2 inch. I think they give me a better feel for the walk. At 6 ft. though, I do have a few sandals and flats. They are much better for walking any distance. I also have one pair of sneakers, pink of course!

pretty pretty princess

yep

i got some nice black flats from walmart on sale a lil while ago.i love em.good if you have stairs to climb.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    The only flats I have are ones that I can get away with in guy mode. I have two cute pairs of flip flops - one with a little bling on them, and one pink pair with lobsters on them. I have worn both in guy mode. The other flatish shoes I have are loafers that I wear to work all the time.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending