Thread: Victorias Secret or fashion bug

Victorias Secret or fashion bug

I love VS wheater on the pone or internet they are priceee but deliver quality for me open charge account in enfem name with male SS# some 3000.00 later i love my colections . Nadeen

Platinum Member
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

I prefer Victorias Secret never been to Fashion Bug yet

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    "male SS# some 3000.00 later i love my colections " I sure hope that the 3000.00 you are referring to is the limit and not what you have spent! If it is you are the "queen" of shopping .

Melissa

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Shopping

Fashion bug, Express, Wet Seal, J.C.Penney's, WallyWorld, Gap, Old Navy, But I dont see the sense in paying the prices at V.C's. Guess I'm a cheep old broad!!
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

I usually shop at Fashion Bug for outerwear. I like the selection as well as the sales.

Kim

I like the fashion Bug gift cards that come with the bill...BJ

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

love the bug

ok i guess for me its fasion bug. dress barn, avanue (sp), wally world, starting to like old navy
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I prefer Fashion Bug to VS or try Frish (Frish.com) for intimate wear. Also shop Lerner and Roamans online.

Um.. I was not sure of yoru post, if you are asking our opinions of the stores or what...but my personal feelings are VS quality is superb. No comparrison to Fashion Bug which seems to still carry low end quality at relavtivey cheap prices.

As for VS being pricey, well wait till there are sales or get their online newsletter or catalog which alerts you to all the specials they are running.

To me I always found Fashion Bug just no match for VS's trendy styles and quality.

Talking Victorias Secret or fashion bug

Haven't been a fashion bug in my area in a long time but liked to shop there before they closed. I do love V.S. but the prieces Ouch!, buy alot on E-bay but only new items