Thread: my fear

my fear

i talking with my Madam last night. i haven't gotten more and more confident in wearing women's clothing out. We had recently gotten me some feminine clothing that was more unisex (jeans, pants, tops, etc). i want to go out in more feminine attire, skirts, blouses, full makeup, etc. my fear is that i would be seen as a freak or something. i don't want to be seen as that ever. i dont want to feel like when i walk into a restaurant. People will be talking under their breath about me. i want dignity. Madam says that i am passable, but am i? i am still a genetic guy. She thinks i am more girl that i am willing to admit. She suggested hormones, something i have vague thought about. Just my thoughts.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Honey, don't worry so much about what other people think about your dressing. I heard it put this way once:

Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

I wish that were my quote...
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNY
    Honey, don't worry so much about what other people think about your dressing. I heard it put this way once:

Very nicely put
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

try starting out where you wont run into people you wont know to help build some confidence

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNY

I like that saying, first time that I've heard it and will use it myself.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I'd say go out. But not right into a well lighted public place like a restaurant. If you and Madame can't travel to a club, try a public park or some other softly lighted place at night and feel yourself out and feel out the reactions of the people around you. If you are passable, as Madame says, the only looks you'll get will probably be admiring ones. I went out once, looked like hell and was read immediately. Second time out I had mastered make-up and "dressed" age appropriately, and passed with flying colors.

Research hormones thoroughly before you start. They can cause a ton of problems for your testosterone based "guy" system.

And if you do decide to go out, let us know how it was! Vanna