Thread: Proud

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Proud of the CD community

Hi Girls,
    I know that this thread will not be of any interest whatsoever to those of you who are firmly in the closet and wish to remain so, however, for those of you who want to be abit bolder but are afraid, be encouraged, some of you are already making great strides for the cause.
    I have had an experience this afternoon which made me very proud to be involved in the CD scene and to have so many of you as friends.
    I went to a 5 aside football tournament today and one of our players fell and injured his back. Being rather concerned I took him and a couple of his mates to the ambulance van to ask for assistance and I approached a lady in a unifrom to ask for her help. I noticed straight away that she'd had laser treatment and still had a slight shadow. I hope she didn't notice that I'd noticed. Anyway she couldn't have been friendlier, more courteous or helpful if she'd tried.
    When we'd finished and were making our way back to our pitch, one of the boys commented that he thought that the ambulance lady was a man in drag and he asked me what I'd thought. Before I could answer him, the boy who had been treated for the injury piped up that he didn't think that she was a man at all, but even if she had been what would the problem be.
    As I walked along I felt terribly proud of that individual for having the courage to stand up and be counted, especially at such a public event. I dont know who she was and I'll probably never meet her again, but I really warmed to her and truly believe that its people like this lady who will pave the way for public acceptance. Im not sure whether she was CD or TS but whatever she was she was proud of it. I also felt a sense of pride in being a part of this community, I think that your all rather special and certainly very unique. I can't really say on this forum that it takes a real man to show the balls and courage you all have to show when it comes to acceptance, but I can say that women are definitely the stronger sex, if you get my drift. So if there are any of you out there who feel ashamed of what you do, or have problems accepting yourself, hold your head up, youve got balls, which is what most of us GGs were born with.
    Take care BEVxxx
    Last edited by Bev06 GG; 06-04-2006 at 03:34 PM. Reason: changed title