Thread: local group CD meeting

Question local group CD meeting

Do you join the local chapter.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]If I had the time I would love to. Any reason to dress and get out with the girls.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Post Is,nt that the truth

I love the reality of the meeting, and envy and run home to asimulate some outstanding make up and evening ware.
    Was intressed in Mary K and i went to the rep home for a lesson on how to apply. Nadeen

Southern Michigan North West Ohio

Love to none close though !

Banned Read only
    I belong to Transpit, in the Pgh Pa area. The next meeting is this coming Saturday, and I plan to go.

two groups

[SIZE="2"]I have a support group that I attend meeting with. There's a private group that I have been to a couple of meetings with.

Gennee[/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I tried to contact the local tri ess here in phoenix and got no response.
    Erika Leigh

Phoenix Tri Ess

Erica,
    The local chapter here in Phoenix has just gone through some major changes - for the good mind you, so your e-mail may have gotten waylayed. Sorry.
    I go out with the gurls quite often and am very close friends with the prez.
    E-mail me with your info and I'll follow up on it for you. ( Or any others for that matter.)
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

I don't know of any local group here in Maine. Not even in the little city of portland.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

AZ girls.

FYI I just signed the contract today to bring Transgender 2008 to tucson in April of 2008.

Hope to see you all then. If you are members of SAGA, check in with Erin Russ.

Kristine

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Thank you Stephanie!!!
    Erika Leigh

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Not in Reno

No groups here in Reno area for CDs. Theres a Tri-Ess chapter over in Sacramento. Ca. that I was a member of when it first opened up, but was not able to get over there for meetings so I dropped out.
    When I applied to rejoin when things got better a couple years later, I had to do the email thing about 3 or 4 times, then I got a note telling me that all members were required to attend meeting at least twice a month, pay some fee's which I have no problem with, and then the real killer, all members must live within a "reasonable distance" from Sacramento, which was listed as 75 to 100 mi. and Be a resident of California.
    So did not join. And I have not been able to locate any groups in the Reno Nv. area. But thats okay so far, I generally only home fri. evening to sunday morning anyway. So for now, I wait and come in here
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Unhappy no groups

no groups here in Duluth Ga area eather.

Actually, I belong to two groups in the area. One in Orlando and one in Tampa. Just finished with the Tampa meeting tonight. There's a real possibility that I may join a third group in the area.

I have quite a few friends in the area that seem to belong to several groups. I think that once you get out there and join, the social contact with your peer group becomes very important and you want as much contact as you can get.

Do we really do anything exciting or spectacular? Not really, usually there's an informative program but some of the best meetings are sitting around and just talking. Somebody gets out a camera and with a person's permission, we get to do "our vanity thing". After the meeting we almost always go out to dinner, or have a pot luck, or hang out in one of The local clubs.

These groups provide friendship and good fun. I can vouch for the fact that in The Tri-Ess Groups, there is support and companionship for the wives.

Sister's, it's a huge step out of that closet but once you take that step, it gets easy and becomes so much fun. Please break out of that shell and come and join us! We would love to have you for a friend.

Peace and love, Joanie

Where is the group in NJ? There was a group in Red Bank that went out of existance over money problems (cat fighting). (HUG) Felicia

dancer1

I go to several meetings each month and find it enjoyable to meet other TG/TS's as well as the chance to go out dressed.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Waltham / Woburn Ma

there is a TG group that meet's in Ma, been around a lonnng time. in case your interested,

Erika Leigh,
    No need for thanks girl. That's what we do in this type group. Help each other. I think the term is " pay it forward".
    Looking forward to meeting you. When your ready, you've got my number.
    Stephanie