Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: living alone vs being married

living alone vs being married

Has anyone thought about how it would be if you lived alone. Have you daydreamed about having your own closet, dresser with everything you desired?
    Not having to hide anything you bought? Realizing your wildest dreams w/o any shame or guilt? I have and its mind boggeling. Anyone have any opinions?

Love; BonnieAnne
    "to thine own self be true"

have i thought of it? yes.

and its truly ghastly.

i hope it never happens in a million years. (and then some)
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

live alone

hi bonnieanne, i do live alone. i do have a dresser just for my under garments and foldable tops and shorts. i have my closet half femme, half male. i do have the freedom to dress anytime i wish. but i still have to be careful , because i have friends stop by that do not know that i dress enfemme. i still get a little scared of being caught. i am getting to the point that i do not care what folks think. so if they do find out , i will face them with the truth. thanks for the post. live true, and love yourself,
    xoxoxo anettia

Yes, and it has happened. I have been on my own for 5 and bit years now, and until recently no one in my life. Actually, to be honest, I enjoy it. I had a His'n'Hers wardrobe, chest or drawers, shoe rack, and one bathroom with his toiletries and one with her toiletries. It would have been disater arriving at work with lipstick on instead of aftershave. One does need to be aware of becoming hooked on the solitude though. Fortunately I am a gregarious soul and work with lots of people all day. But, I have also had my moments of wanting someone to talk to as well. We do what we have to to survive, and stay sane.
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs Andrea[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]'BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT'[/SIZE]

Banned Read only

greener grass

Hi BonnieAnne

I used to be single and living alone, and yes, my wardrobe was totally out in the open so to speak. The satisfaction in being able to get home, shut my door, and dress to my hearts content was indeed huge, but it was also tinged with frustration. A frustration of wanting to share my crossdressing with someone but not having anyone close enough in my life to be able to do so.

I moved into my current flat around 18 months ago, and met a girl over 15 months ago whom I am still dating. I told her about my crossdressing a couple of months ago now. So what is truly mind-boggling to me is the fact that I can now be totally open and share my dressing with someone who I love with all my heart. My wardrobe is just as out in the open as it was when I lived alone. We don't actually live together, but we do spend virtually all of our time together. I wouldn't change this for the world.

Keeping It In Perspective

My want is to dress at home when I please my need however is to be with my SO for ever when the two will meet is anybody's guess.

Banned Read only Vicky_Scotland's Avatar
    Well sorry to throw a spanner in the works but I am married to a wonderful woman who accepts me for who I am.

So because of this I have my own wardrobe for all my outfits and a dresser for all my lingerie, hoisery etc.

Maybe I am just lucky............I know I am lucky.:GE:

I've done both.
    Lived with two different wives for a combined twenty plus years.
    Still managed to have my "dressing" times and opportunities, but I relied on their clothing.
    Since the last divorce, I've been living alone for about six to seven years, so I obviously have more time and opportunities to endulge myself. I have alot of female clothing in several vinyl totes, in a few of my dresser drawers and a spare closet filled with womens clothing.
    Still, I'd prefer to live with someone, even if it means cutting down on my "dressing"

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by older not wiser
    Has anyone thought about how it would be if you lived alone. Have you daydreamed about having your own closet, dresser with everything you desired?
    Not having to hide anything you bought? Realizing your wildest dreams w/o any shame or guilt? I have and its mind boggeling. Anyone have any opinions?

Love; BonnieAnne
    I did it for years, it not the dream ticket or bundle of fun you think it will be. I take the love of a good woman over lonelyness any day. even if she does not understand or accept crossdressing.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Sure I've thought about it. Fantasies run amok, don't they? And I've also daydreamed about winning the lottery, being a real woman, driving incredible sports cars, and never working again.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Until about six months ago I did live alone. In my case, however, I told my SO about my CDing in advance so nothing has really changed for me.

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    For about two years - between 1994 when I first started going out until 1996 when I met my fiancee, I had my own studio apartment with a private entrance all to myself. I had a bus ride and a short hop on the subway, and I was in Manhattan. I took full advantage and had a fantastic time. I wore whatever I wanted, in or out of doors, and passed pretty well. It was great - except for the loneliness.

Two years later, I met my fiancee. It was a pleasure being with her, and I enjoyed much of our time together... but she was very strongly opposed to my dressing, and I had to put it on hold...

Both times had their plusses and minuses. Basically any decision you make contains plusses and minuses. Having done both, I have to say the love of a woman trumps the thrill of CDing if you have to make a choice because you can't have both. If you can have both (which some of us girls do), that's the best.
    "He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat."
    - Napoleon

"Yeah, whatever, but can you kick MY ass?"
    - Duke of Wellington

Yes I have thought of that and it would be nice to have a more accessable place to store Karren's clothes!! And there are pros and cons to both lifestyles (single vs married not dressed vs drab, silly!!) Hehe.

But for me, I couldn't be happier married and with children. I think it adds sooo much more to your life, in my opinion.

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

After years of marriage, followed by years of being alone following her death -- and although it is much simpler being who I truly am now -- I would give up anything if she was back in my life again, no matter how complicated things would be from time to time.

Be careful what you wish for.

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Question Hey !!! this world belong's to me too.

Yes it does but like alot of other's we and we alone decide who we want to share it with, my wife as ive stated before say's, " I dont care" but as I sit there in the morning in my bra and no pantie's I feel she does, but guess that's something I alone has to deal with.
    Ive had the very same desire as most, wondering what/ how it would be like after sooooo many yr's , being alone doing as ( I ) please,I do now just about and it's nice retelling my wife ALL about my EXCITING life from day one to now,
    To live alone and have who I want either overnight or a weekend sound's so nice, but is it? could this lifestyle take the place of a loving wife who has stood by me all these 49yr's? could I dump her now that she need's me in her time of trouble? NO NO NOOoooo, I find my answer is, doing/being what I want as long as it dont cause a fight, she let's me go to my bf if I feel like it and even tell's me to when I get very excited so how can I leave on who is sooooo careing and let's me do as I please? WONDERING???????

Smile

I do live alone and wouldn't have it any other way. In my wardrobe are Anna's things and my things and Anna's heels and my shoes. Heaven!

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Tried both, prefer single. When married the ex-wife and I shared panties and she tolerated me wearing a skirt sometimes in the house, but in all I am happier on my own.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I divorced my wife 5 years ago and moved to San Francisco into a small furnished studio apt.
    The first thing I did was hang all my femme clothes in the closet and kept all my male clothes in boxes. The first several days I slept with the closet door open so that I could see all my clothes, nighties etc. I was hard to beleive that I was liberated at last and my sexy clothing was no longer in plastic bags stuffed into a dirty corner of the basement.
    Next I decorated a bit. I bought a pink puffy back scrubber for the shower and shamoos and lotions in prerry containers. Flowers on the night stand next to the bottle of lube.
    It was heaven!!! to be able to wear what I wanted, when I wanted and to self pleasure when I wanted.
    I got out my little notebook computer and got on Craigslists list and started trying to meet people for regular dates and for sex play dates.
    I had the most fun you could imagine dressing up and playing with all kinds of wonderful and sexy people. It was a great 6 months of fun, introspection, sexual experimentation and did I say fun. I never knew that sex could be so good!!! I played with other cross dressers, women that liked cross dressers and even had a threesome with one of each. All that's behind me now.
    Along the way I met my sweetie and we've been together for 4 years now.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
    Rikki
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Silver Member
    Actually I've dreamed about being Queen of the Universe with thousands of pretty t-girls and muscular male slaves at My beck and call---go figure---It hasn't happend yet.

Idle day dreams

Have we not all wondered what it would be like to win a lottery, not have a job, not deal with pressures of raising children, paying the bills and dealing with less than sympathetic spouses? Live 24/ 7 as we want to and not worry about anything but us? Well, the reality is that for most of us, we can't imagine a life without all of the above as it would most certainly be boring...
    yes it may possibly more fun, but the alternative is such a great challenge...

Cheers
    Ava

living alone vs marrried

Hi guys, I want to say thank you to you all for all your input. We all have our opinions and I value each one of them. THANK YOU ALL

Love; Bonnieanne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

I was married for 33 years to an unaccepting wife. She left 6 years ago. I've lived alone since then. I love it. I have my own home and my own space. I do what I want to when I want to do it. I don't think I could ever go back to sharing my space with anyone. Over the past 6 years, I have had several relationships. With each one, the lovely lady would begin to hint--"When am I going to move in?" The answer is always--not, never, nada, etc. It seems that the relationship would just fizzle after that. It's always nice to find out what a women really wants.

Jodi

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Did it

after I lost my wife, I lived alone, did the split closet thing, had a dresser, the whole thing, makeup in the bathroom, and all.
    Dressed when i wanted, (still do), And then came the fatefull day my dear adopted bratty daughter came to the house, I was on the road, she dropped off my mail, went in and used my potty, saw my lingerie on the bed, and I got a phone call. When I got back home I went and I told her about me and she got all stupid and told me to leave and never come back to her house again. But it blew over after about 5 or 6 hours and she called me and said come back and talk, I did, we did and its all history..

But its a lot more enjoyable having my wife around to share life with and she shared everything I do. Such a wonderful lady to love, be loved by and to spend life with.
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

then?

... hope .. is never futile ?
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

living alone

i was married 4 15yrs and never told her about.she found a nitie i had hid and bounced of the wall.that was 3 yrs ago.now she wants 2 make up and explaned that things have changed.ethere except it or be gone.