Thread: Bikini Tans

Bikini Tans

Have many of you ever gotten a 2 piece bikini tan? I have many times over the years. To me, that truly brands you as a girl....

Any others done that? If so, any ramifications??

Platinum Member
    who dose tan lines???? no tan lines for me....

I have tanned in the bikini bottoms before but can't do the top even though I would love to. I can just imagine the reaction when I went without my shirt around family and friends.
    Danielle

Sexy tanlines

Nothing sexier than tanlines! Even better than all of the sexiest lingerie you'll ever own! But then again I'm just a male that likes to tell it the way he sees it! lol

Professional Consumer Rebecca Petersen's Avatar

Been there.

10 years ago, I had perfect bikini tan lines. A unexpected trip to the hospital brought some interesting comments. Today I "Fake and Bake" three times a week, so no more tan lines. I will agree though, I did like the tan lines better.
    Rebecca

I did them a few years ago, this year I went out once and got some SUPER mild lines - you can barely tell - now I'm just doing my short levi cut offs and a tank top - I thought about that hospital trip scenario and decided ag ainst it.......not to mention I'll be on the beach around a gazillion guys this year and would rather not.......
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    who dose tan lines???? no tan lines for me....

No lines here

No tan lines here, only the Fake-n-Bake beds about 4 times a week. But that would be so coooool!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Still trying to get rid of bikini tan lines from last year. Have a big bow on my back. It's hard to wear a t-shirt all summer long to cover the tan lines...
    Amanda Bower

I've been wearing a bikini bottom to tan in for several years now. I've never worn a bikini top however. I do love the tan lines.
    Jamie

I did the tan thing last summer, both top and bottom. as a kind of rite of passage thing, but no more for me. I don't want to be a dried up, leather-like prune any sooner than necessary!

My tan lines from last years are still there, faint buy still visable.

Yeah I have bikini tan lines.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Yes,
    Espcially this summer, the wife picked up some two piece suits for me
    and wants to see the Tan Lines........(Woo Hoo).......
    Last edited by Leilani68; 06-08-2006 at 09:42 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Well, I'm starting my second summer dedicated to getting a great tan. I don't tan in a bikini top as much as I'd love to see those tan lines. I just wear tanga panties which give a very cute tanned butt. It did feel great walking around tanned and smooth for the first time since I was a kid. I also just love the contrast of white lingerie on a good tan! Please be careful getting those tans girls; no reason to let it be a real "killer" tan. Use lot's of sunscreen with that tanning oil! Olivia[/SIZE]