Thread: Balconette bras

Post Balconette bras

I am thrilled by the way in which balconette bras are able to lift the breasts and then project them out. At least that is the way they are successful on professional models. But what about crossdressers like myself? Although I wear forms, the two balconette bras that I have are unsuccessul in achieving that sexy lift.
    Any comments or suggestions? Thanks.

Ivana

Forms seem to work best with full coverage bras. 0.02 And I feel that is a real B**** as I would love to fill a nice balconette bra. However, I do keep trying them on!
    Susann
    Susann_Gardener

The very first bra I bought was a black satin balconette. Although I have bought numerous bras since and don't wear the original bra all that often now, it still remains my favourite.

Balconette, and more generally "push up bras" work best if one has some natural breasts. Even just a little...

This type of bra is of course great for those who have been on an hormone therapy *** under strict medical control *** (Medical support is an absolute must).

However, for those who don't want to go through that hormone therapy step, there is, for once, an advantage to the ones who are on the "plump" side , like it is the case for me

That compensates a little for that ugly tummy that keeps ruining one's image in the mirror

In those cases, when there is some extra flesh around the pectorals, the effect of the underwired push up bra is to pull the fatty tissu in front of one's chest, forming some rather convincing breasts.

But it is only an illusion... as the excess flesh is not at all like a real breast, once the bra taken off the illusion disapears for most of us...

But isn't a great part of our x-dressing an illusion ?

Eugenie

Talking love them

The only ones i can sleep in, my wife cant wait to take her bra off, i cant wait to put mine on. LOL
    Nadeen

Balconette, and more generally "push up bras" work best if one has some natural breasts. Even just a little...
    I think that is the answer - You really do need to have something to push up
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'