Thread: San francisco

nicole

San francisco

Hello all, I will be in San Francisco for a week with my wife. She will be working for 3 of those days and hence have free days to myself. Any thoughts as to what I can/should do there? Anyone care to recommend a transformation studio? I've never been fully transformed and relish the thought.

Hi Coco,

Try this link http://www.adamtoeve.com/index.html

There are other places in the bay area but this one is in SF.

Christie

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

Hello from a native San Franciscan :)

Hi there!

Will you have a rental car? If so, check out Carla's in San Jose, 60 miles south of here -- they pretty much caters to us sisters! I admit I have not yet been there myself, but one of these days when I get up the nerve I will go there.

http://www.carlas.com/

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Member Melissa Jane Martin's Avatar

San Fran

Hi. I went to San Fran twice and had a great time both times. Here is where I went. http://www.romantasy.com/index.html?...sessions.shtml

Ann is great and her makeup artist Nicole is wonderful as well. If you want to get a corset, Ann makes them custom. Just tell her that Melissa from Indiana sent you.

She took me downtown shopping. It was my first time ever out in public. I would love to share the story if anybody is interested. We went to a major department store (I will try to remember the name) but they were very open to crossdressors trying on clothes and using the dressing rooms. Now I think I passed pretty well that night. I walked about four blocks from our hotel to the different stores. It was great fun. I bought many outfits.

Anyway, let me know if you schedule something with Ann. She has been featured on "Changing Sexes" also.

Melissa Ann Martin
    May The Force Be With You!

Well, there is Divas. a club on Plk st. I've never been there but I 've been told there a lot of beautiful sex workers there. and the welcome cder's. There may be show as well.
    Then there's Marlena's. they have drags shows on the weekend.
    These are the typical places.
    But this is San Francisco and you can go most anywhere!
    Have fun
    Rikki
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I haven't had a makeover myself at Adam to Eve's, but Eve is Good People -- just as is Carla who's down in San Jose. Twice a month, Eve does organize outings to go dancing at Diva's. However, Diva's is a bit on the sleazy side -- as mentioned there are lots of nominally off-the-clock tranny hookers there, so it might not be the best place to go with the wife. Carla organizes monthly dinner outings down in San Jose -- but San Jose is about an hour away.

Marlena's is fun and the Faux Girl's drag show is on the second and fourth Saturdays. Otherwise, it's just a friendly neighborhood bar with a "mixed" (gay and straight) crowd plus the occasional drag queen or CD. Martuni's is another t-friendly bar nearby, a bit more upscale. TGSF has social events as well.

For makeovers you might also consider going to MAC (although they won't do a full transformation). The MAC store on Union Street (not the same thing as Union Square) is a stand-alone store, so it's more private. If he's still there, one the make-up artists, Mauro, loves working with CDs.

As Rikki mentioned, SF as a whole is pretty t-friendly, and the areas popular with tourists are often good places to CDs (everyone's so preoccupied playing tourist they aren't paying that much attention to what's going on around them).
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by coco8132
    Hello all, I will be in San Francisco for a week with my wife. She will be working for 3 of those days and hence have free days to myself. Any thoughts as to what I can/should do there? Anyone care to recommend a transformation studio? I've never been fully transformed and relish the thought.

Well, after you get your makeover head downtown.....lots of great shopping and then there's the Metriom by Sony I think. Ice skateing enfemme would be fun!!! LOL Go up to Van Ness to the Queen Anne hotel and take the haunted ghost walk. It's really cool!!! Fishermans wharf....Bodin's bakery, Gerridelli's chocolates, and there's a dinner theater under a tent down on the water.....can't remember the pier number, but that's supposed to be super..... Climbing Coit Tower or biking the Golden Gate bridge enfemme might be fun! LOL Take the cable cars once, too packed with tourists....the trolley that runs from Market down to the Warf and back is a lot faster. DON'T stay at the Holiday Inn out but Fisherman's Warf...It's on the deisel bus route and noisey as hell. Haite Ashbury is where all the old hippy's are now rich business men and charge a fortune for retro items!!!! Ekkkkkk Have fun, It's a great city to visit..

And the whole time I was there I didnt bump into Marlena once!!! But we did see 3 guys in little black dresses running up the street playing tag on night!! Try to explain that to your 12 year old son!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Ohhh I liked the Cable Car museum and the little cafe accross the street....
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-09-2006 at 07:14 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos