Thread: Bored stupid

Bored stupid

Hi All
    After a great weekend last week at our holiday cottage in france when I spent all weekend fully dressed as emelda.
    This weekend is slowly becoming a real let down, ok I'm sitting here drink a very good chablis and eating some lovely port salute cheese on some light garlic crackers. And before you ask yes I'm in a white gypsy tier skirt , white tunic top with embroiery englise detail [ not sure about the spelling ],
    light blue and white flat pumps and hold ups, and full make up including wig.
    But Ann marie is out with friends and all I've got to look forward to is the Ironing.
    So please, please someone want a chat.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Platinum Member
    lol ive just been ranting in the staffroom that im bored stupid, fed up of football and BB, and there nothing interesting going on within the net lol

Hi Kells
    Don't even get me started on football, over paid pansies, Ho the ball's in the goal give us a cuddle and kiss.
    I will only watch a game if England get in the final, so I won't be watching any of the world cup.
    And as for bb next time they should fill the house with members from this forum then it would actually be worth watching.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557