Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally pierced 'em...

Finally pierced 'em...

Hi everybody, miss you all.

After procrastinating, making excuses, etc., I finally went and got my ears pierced. It was easy, inexpensive, and took 5 minutes. No one at work cares or really even notices. It's only been a week and I haven't really seen any close friends or family, but if I can withstand the idiot friend last summer who Shouted out in front of everybody at a barbeque, "HOLY @&*#@!! YOU SHAVE YOUR BODY HAIR NOW??!!!???", I can probably handle this. The only thing is, now I have to wait 6 weeks before I can take these dumb posts out and wear real earings! Will have to keep busy shopping for some in the meantime.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

good girl

what's next? your belly button? I want to get mine done
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Congratulations. It does feel like walking around with a flashing light on your head for a week or two but it's worth it.

I think?

I'm hoping Ann marie will let me have mine done soon.I have one ear done from years ago but looking to have the other done and a second hole in the first ear.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Way to go, Melissa ! Don't worry... that six weeks will be over in no time. And the new choices your're going to have in earrings??? O-M-G, girl! Enjoy.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I have several piercings in each ear, I'm going to get a couple more. I hope to be able to set off a metal detector from 150 yards. Enjoy your piercings.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Well done!

The wait will be worth it. Nothing to stop you building your collection while your waiting

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs,

Teddie

Holes

Hi Melissa glad you took the step and got your ears done some right of passage here I think. I had both mine done and ended up at odds with the SO so I gave it and took one out. So loved the feeling for thirtysix hours at least enjoy kiddo.

Platinum Member
    wicked cool i want mine done .... someday and ear ring shopping omg that i know i can do......way to go girlfreind.....

Congratulations Melissa.

Note that mine took about 9 weeks to heal to the point I could put in a new pair without the post finding a path other than through the ear. Now the only problem I have is deciding what earring to wear.
    DonnaT

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Wink want to sooo bad

I will, I will, I Will , I promiss,I never go back on a promiss, hopefully next ops this week thurs or friday, Im lucky I wont have to look for earing's, my wife has ton's she only wear's a few different one's but you can bet she will squark over the one's I will want to use, now !! what to bo with the ton's of clip's ive got?

Earrings to the people!!! jennielaine9's Avatar
    Way to go girl! The next thing no doubt will be to get them done again. It is fantastic! Keep us posted on the collection!

Jennie XX

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Melissa
    Welcome to the club I too took the plunge and had my ears pierced three weeks ago. Yes a few of my co-workers did a double take and one actually was going to ask me why I did it, but than he tells me it's not his business to know. (I don't think he really wanted to know) Yeah I can't wait until six months go by than I and wear some nice hoop earrings finally, but for now the posts will have to do. Of course I was enfemme when I had them done, a small girl was having her ears done the same time I had mine. The salesgal just told the girl see, the woman here is having them done and she didn't have any pain at all. It just made me feel great to hear those words about me.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

two weeks

I used the disinfectant and alcohol twice a day and kept turning a few times a day.

In two weeks I was healed enough gently to do an earring exchange!

good luck and enjoy them!

Tina

Congratts ^^ I just got mine done too and I'm LOVING it!!
    FadedWings - My home page ^^

Way to go!!!! Another important step for yourself.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Darnnn

Was in the Mall yesterday with wife, daughter and grandaughter, having walked alot during the day I was tired so let the girl's do their thing and I saw outside and looked at all the pretty girl's going by but I was looking at how they walked and what they were wearing, I did learn alot and was thinking, Will I ever be like them? only time and you can tell. BUT!!!! there was a ear ring booth just a bit from where I was sitting and of course like ive said in other post's, I so want mine done, i was thinking now would be a good time while they are in the store, Id probly have time to get them done and guess what?. I chicken out I did want to so bad but was thinking, what if I had to give this up, seeing how some of you gurl's have trouble with you wife's and ect
    Yes !!!! A part of this world is OUR'S too but we still seem to want to please out wife's even to the point of losing what we love to do, so guess we just have to play it by ear, do what we have to and if we dont want to THEN, that's up to us.

Red face I did it, I did it

SEE? I did have the b- - - 's to have it donedidnt even hurt a little but then, big gurl's dont cry and I didnt. OMG I feel so much like a gurl. to bad I didnt look like one

Hi Melissa
    Congratulations
    Good for you
    Don't you just feel great now !!
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Congrats

[SIZE="3"]Congratulations, Melissa. I may have mine done someday.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

You go girl
    Dee Dee

Great for all of the girls who just got their ears pierced. Mine was a Christmas Eve present to myself a few years back.

Next is the belly button maybe?

My wife took me to get mine done last Boxing Day. It seems to be taking a long time to heal as it keeps getting knocked about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats!!

I have both lobes pierced once, a second on the left and both cartlidges done on top - those close faster so you gotta put something in every once in a while.

I did my belly button years ago - I love it - and you'll love bodycandy.com as they have a great selection!!!

I always wear a hot pink one though - it was the first belly button stud I ever bought and is still my favorite - although I have a "Button" belly button stud, way cute

Congrats!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Sarah

Firstly congratulations for taking the plunge , I had mine done about a year ago , my wife had always badgered me about getting them done , I had always said no ( don't do pain ) , I always use clips , but finding them became harder , especially danglies , so I decided to have mine done , so one Saturday I saw my wife off to work , I then popped into town and had them done , my wife saw them when she got home , she was well impressed , six weeks later we had a lot of fun buying all sorts of earings , it was really liberating , in drab I just wear a pair of discreet studs and nobody takes any notice .
    Love to all Sarah xxxx