Thread: My passion for an asian crossdresser

My passion for an asian crossdresser

My thoughts of crossdressing started when I was about 12 years old. I always kept my crossdressing a secret until I decided to tell my parents at 16. Being so embarresd I stopped crossdressing after my parents said I shouldn't do it. They were not angry or anything. So now in my mid 20's I came out to just about everyone I know about 6 months ago. One friend I told is an asain. I don't know what it is about him but I am attracted to him. But I am not really attracted to men. Maybe becasue of the femminity about him.
    I told him in a jokingly way why don't you try crossdressing, he laughed and said that was crazy and dropped the subject. Then oneday he called me and said that he thought about what I said about me crossdressing in secret and said he wanted to try crossdressing. We went to the city to buy two wigs and clothes at markets. We didn't have anywhere to dress so we found a quite carpark toliet. He's transformation from him to her was just amazing. I also wanted to dress but I just didn't pass at all so I just helped her out. Now 6 months later she is a full time crossdresser, looks just amazing and I couldn't be more attracted to her as a girl but the problem is she's non-sexual . I notice the respect she gets from people. From shop keepers and bouncers at clubs.
    So, this of course has made me very jeloues and want to just start dressing fulltime too.
    Anyone have any true stories like mine?

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Welll

I would like to believe that this is true, but seeing that my sense is telling me
    this is a fantasy, then u should go find another site to post things like that. If it is true, then post a pic of this friend.

Just a thought.
    CHantelle.0.02
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

Silver Member
    yup---probably belongs in the fiction section

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    As an APA crossdresser, I can say with certainty this is fiction; the APA male community is tremendously homophobic and transphobic when it comes to males. We've been so emasculated by the media, that males need to act overly masculine to compensate this sense of self-doubt. Why else the big fast cars and the attempts to act "ghetto"? It's because of Charlie Chan, Hop Sing, busboys, shuffling men in queues and jokes about small penises. Community leaders, referring to APAs, sometimes state "we don't have those people in our community."

The male side of me is completely tired of the effeminate Asian man stereotype. It's just been done and it's in bad taste. Why the need to lower the Asian males, and reduce the women to sexual objects? What do we, as males in the APA community need to do? I was told once, "If not respect, then fear." However, is it honestly better to exchange the houseboy stereotype for a stereotype as a criminal?

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    As an APA crossdresser, I can say with certainty this is fiction;
    so if we ignore it as it was being, it will drop of the page, and get closed all the more quicker?

just my views, and sorry to boost this? yet again?
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

CD from ME

as soon as I get permission

As soon as I get permission I will gladly post her photo on here. I don't have time for fiction and yes it was like a fantacy and fantacies sometimes do happen.
    I've also dated another transexual who was also an asian and quite attractive and her male name was also the same as my asain friend. I wouldn't bother saying this if it's not true. Some wired things have happend to me but fantacies are not always what they turn out to be.
    MY asian crossdresser friend is non-sexual, I can't always open up to him, I do like her, but sometimes she is highly critical of me and he is very independent and doesn't always want to hangout with me when I want too.
    My transexual girlfriend I had was in love with me, but becasue I had a fantacy about being with a transexual it remained just that, a fantacy. I had to break up with her becasue I didn't feel real love, only lust. But she was a good person and always respected her.
    Now i've admitted my crossdressing to my family and everything, yeah i've started crossdressing almost fulltime but i'm totally unpassable and everyone tells me I am better looking as a man, which is anoying.
    But at least I do have someone I can crossdress with and I do feel i'm lucky in that regard, I wrote this to say that if you think about something enough it will happen but it may not happen the way you planned it. That's what i've expirenced.

Jenny

"As an APA crossdresser, I can say with certainty this is fiction" <--- I would be happy to show you her picture with me and her once I ask for her permission to post it on the net. It was a dream come true in some ways but it's not all good. Everything I said in that story is true but there are also bad points, sorry if it sounded fiction.

Mz Jenny, don't apologise, if people don't believe you, that's their problem. You come here for support, not to prove who you are or what you did. Doesn't sound like fiction to me, sounds like you both had fun.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

MaryAnn Sung ? No I have the most respect for others, what just have you heard about Caucasians I worked in small office with three black women and we had a great time talking about stereo types. Gee I think I missed a chance to talk about CD males.