Thread: should you have been born as a girl ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile should you have been born as a girl ?

Hi Nisha here everybody,I wonder how many of you can relate to my life and feelings that I should have been born a Girl !! Right from my earliest memories
    ( 3 years old aprox ) I always wanted to be a Girl and and used to wear Girls clothes whenever I got the opportunity .When I was young I was always shy and looked girly ,I used to be told that I had long eye lashes like a girl and was always being mistaken for a girl .When I was about 11 years old my breasts started growing and my nipples used to swell and hurt and I never told anyone and was frightened that I was getting cancer because of the pains in my breasts ,I always had a small waist and shapely butt like a girl and feminine soft eyes and features .This made my life so miserable ,I was bullied at school and rejected by everyone .I was very good at football but because of my developing breasts would never take my shirt off out of embarrassment .I know now that I am not the only person in the world like this and that some of us are born with female traits .I enjoy my female side now but the wish to be a girl never changes .Anyone else with a simular story ?

Love Nisha xxx
    Last edited by nishababe; 06-13-2006 at 05:18 PM. Reason: title wrong