Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: should you have been born as a girl ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile should you have been born as a girl ?

Hi Nisha here everybody,I wonder how many of you can relate to my life and feelings that I should have been born a Girl !! Right from my earliest memories
    ( 3 years old aprox ) I always wanted to be a Girl and and used to wear Girls clothes whenever I got the opportunity .When I was young I was always shy and looked girly ,I used to be told that I had long eye lashes like a girl and was always being mistaken for a girl .When I was about 11 years old my breasts started growing and my nipples used to swell and hurt and I never told anyone and was frightened that I was getting cancer because of the pains in my breasts ,I always had a small waist and shapely butt like a girl and feminine soft eyes and features .This made my life so miserable ,I was bullied at school and rejected by everyone .I was very good at football but because of my developing breasts would never take my shirt off out of embarrassment .I know now that I am not the only person in the world like this and that some of us are born with female traits .I enjoy my female side now but the wish to be a girl never changes .Anyone else with a simular story ?

Love Nisha xxx
    Last edited by nishababe; 06-13-2006 at 05:18 PM. Reason: title wrong

NO!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Born 2 B Wild

Given all possible choices, I would rather have been born rich. I'm happy with who I am. It might have been interesting to be a girl, but being a boy has been fun also. Either way, it would have been better to be rich. Yeah, that and good looking too.

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    I'm happy with the sex I was born with. It's society's inability to deal with my gender expression that casues a problem.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Byllie
    I'm happy with the sex I was born with. It's society's inability to deal with my gender expression that casues a problem.
    [SIZE=3] ... Although there are times when I wonder what it would have been like to be a real girl. But generally i'm happy as I am.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Girl?

No I enjoy being a male. I enjoy dressing and feeling like a woman. But there no way I would want to go thru some of the things GG have to deal with. huh no way.

Rickie

You sound as if you may be intersexed. It's worth looking into. There are thousands born every year whose parents are told by physcians that they need to do "corrective" surgery on the baby's gential and make them either male or female.
    There are also many born intersexed that have no outwardly symptons. Could be lots of variations.

Maybe, maybe not
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Ditto

Nishababe-- I feel your pain. It started at age two for me. I remember that moment (and so many subsequent experiences) like it was yesterday. Growing up I always wanted to know if there was some way to change. When I learned of transition it added an element of hope and inner peace.
    Marie

Smile Happy with who I am

[SIZE="3"]I am happy to have been male. I'm also happy to have discovered my feminine side. You can say that I have a male body and a female mind and heart.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Hi Nisha,

Yes. I can't lay claim to feelings much before 5 or 6. I never liked sports, and I never much liked playing with the guys until much later. But my body produces ample quantities of testosterone, and my breasts are only the size they are because I am overweight.

Unfortunately, any "correction" for me is pretty much out of the question, as I am 52, and happily married to the love of my life, and am also definitely from the wrong economic class to be entertaining thoughts of elective surgery of any kind.
    Hugs,

Bernice

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Many, many times during adolesance I wished I'd been born a girl, but now I'm all grown up and married to an accepting wife I'm so glad I can be both (so to speak). I love being a cder
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I am happy with who I am
    Just a guy that like to wear a dress
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Nisha I'v had the thought 1 or 2 times But when I dress I'M A GIRL AND WHEN I DON'T I'M A BOY. Witch my be better I don't know but it works for me.
    Angie G

Yes, I should have been a girl. If I had been a girl I would have been most likely bi-sexual, but I do identify myself as female. I would like to think that I would be just a girl who liked men but I am so attracted to women that I don't think I could be anything but bi-sexual.

I cry when I watch chick-flicks, I get over emotional all the time. People tell me that I wear my feelings on my sleeves. They see me as a man, they don't see the woman. If they saw the woman they would understand me.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Yes --- definitely

Sugar and Spice and Throw in a Couple a Puppy Dog Tails To

Yeah I always thought that I came in the wrong package not about sex but about being how I felt about myself from earliest memories. There is no doubt in my mind that the sexes are so close that some of us tend to be just a blur between them.

I could not enjoy crossdressing so much, if I were a woman

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Let me see...Hmmm

I should have been a girl.. but alas..Mother nature did not agree...I have that inane feeling from my earliest childhood.. that I am a female.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile hi ,its nisha again

well my subject seems to have struck a cord in a lot of you .It seems as if there are roughly 2 types of people on this site .Some enjoy just dressing as Girls and enjoy the fun and glamour of it all ,then the other type like myself seem to express deep strong inner feelings since early childhood of complete and utter revulsion of being in a body of a boy ,and having the full and complete feelings of a girl .I can relate to a lot of the comments I have heard especially about crying when watching weepy sentimental films .I used to get lots of comments at school ,the girls used to call me a tom girl ,opposite to tom boy !! In my teens I got teased that I had wide child bearing hips ,so not only did I have a girls mind but also a feminine type body and yet we are bullied for being different ,how was it my fault I was born like this !! I just wish that we could all do as we like as long as we dont hurt anyone .
    One of my recent girlfriends always made a beeline for my bedroom as soon as she came to my house to go and put my boxer shorts on ,shirts jeans etc and yet one day when I mentioned about me ever wearing any of her clothes she got angry and said it was not right ? Seems a lot of women are very one sided ,she could not understand that she was crossdressing all the time herself ,strange is it not ? It seems funny that war and violence are more acceptable than what we want to do in peace ,we dont hurt anybody and yet many of our sisters are insulted ,beaten up ,assaulted or even murdered
    just because they dare to reveal their female side .We are classed as perverts and evil in the eyes of god ,what crap .Love to you all xxxxx
    Nisha

I was.... I just got the wrong body....

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by nishababe
    ... When I was young I was always shy and looked girly ,I used to be told that I had long eye lashes like a girl and was always being mistaken for a girl .When I was about 11 years old my breasts started growing and my nipples used to swell and hurt and I never told anyone and was frightened that I was getting cancer because of the pains in my breasts ,I always had a small waist and shapely butt like a girl and feminine soft eyes and features .This made my life so miserable ,I was bullied at school and rejected by everyone .I was very good at football but because of my developing breasts would never take my shirt off out of embarrassment.
    Quite a similar story here. I was mistaken as a girl very often (have been one of the smallest kids of my age and got an growth spurt to "regular size" quite late). I remember it was embarrassing, but can't remember what bothered me more: To be mistaken as girl or hearing my mom always saying: "Noooo, it's a boy !!!".
    Had the breast problems too, feared to have cancer, went to the doctor though, who said that it is quite normal during puberty. Yes, and I was terrified to develop breasts - thought they will grow because I like to wear girls clothes - already in the closet and knowing society wants to see me as boy I felt very miserable.

Can't remember to have wished to be a girl (had some daydreams of being a persian princess, though), but knew very early that I don't fit in neiter of the both available categories. Either lonely or hanging around in boys gangs, I always felt as outsider and never really comfortable.

I don't relate this to being intersexed. In my life there is not the slightest evidence for it.
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-16-2006 at 03:58 PM.

Smile Hi marla

I feel that the breast problem is called Gynecomastia .I had hard cancer like lumps there and terrible pain that went on till about my mid twenties .I suppose because I already knew about my sex identity problem that I was really scared about developing big breasts like a girl .I was a very shy small bullied and frightened boy .I was always frightened I would be taken away and so never had any contact with doctors at school and left as soon as I could .I was very intelligent in top classes but fled from school with no certificates taking no exams but I have survived .Now I am a strong person and view it as my karma to go through all these struggles in life .I am now the one that people from all over the come to for comfort and guidance .Because I have been to hell and back it has made me a better and stronger person .

Love Nisha xx

Hi again Marla

I think also that because of us being very girlish that perhaps the female hormones inside us probably put a big struggle up to take over our body as a Girl but unfortunately for both of us the female was defeated !!

Love Nisha xx

hi again

I am not intersexed either ,but perhaps oversexed
    Love Nisha xxx

Quote Originally Posted by nishababe
    I feel that the breast problem is called Gynecomastia .I had hard cancer like lumps there and terrible pain
    Yeah, probably it was Gynecomastia, yes and hard lumps and pain. Just read that it is caused by the hormone prolactine which is responsible for the breast growth (girls) and causes painfull lumps in boys. Had the problem only for one year or two, though.

Later, I got some painfull problems with the knees (a puberty problem too), but don't know if this is realted (breasts on knees uuuuuhhh )