Nisha, one thing you should realize is that intersexed people can come in a wide range of degrees, everything from having two sets of all sex organs including internal plumbing all the way to appearing totally as one or the other sex. In some cases congical twins are entirely aborbed within the individual and you have a chimera where externally you appear as one individual, but your actually made up of various parts of your absorbed twin.

These cases are extremely rare, but it accounts for some of the traits your talking about as I went through more or less the same sort of development. What you need to realize is that your body is not something to be ashamed of, it is you and that you can quite easily live a happy productive life. The real question to resolve is which type of life do you want more, that of a man, woman or as middle of the road "neutral" and float back and forth between either sex.

Don't go this alone, get next to sympathetic medical assistance and have some real good professional help early on as if you deal with all of this without assistance I can tell you first hand that things are lot tougher.

Take care and if you want more discussion there are a number of us registered within this site... when I get time this evening after work I'll write you directly

Cheers
Ava