Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should you have been born as a girl ?

Smile should you have been born as a girl ?

Hi Nisha here everybody,I wonder how many of you can relate to my life and feelings that I should have been born a Girl !! Right from my earliest memories
    ( 3 years old aprox ) I always wanted to be a Girl and and used to wear Girls clothes whenever I got the opportunity .When I was young I was always shy and looked girly ,I used to be told that I had long eye lashes like a girl and was always being mistaken for a girl .When I was about 11 years old my breasts started growing and my nipples used to swell and hurt and I never told anyone and was frightened that I was getting cancer because of the pains in my breasts ,I always had a small waist and shapely butt like a girl and feminine soft eyes and features .This made my life so miserable ,I was bullied at school and rejected by everyone .I was very good at football but because of my developing breasts would never take my shirt off out of embarrassment .I know now that I am not the only person in the world like this and that some of us are born with female traits .I enjoy my female side now but the wish to be a girl never changes .Anyone else with a simular story ?

Love Nisha xxx
    Last edited by nishababe; 06-13-2006 at 05:18 PM. Reason: title wrong

NO!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Born 2 B Wild

Given all possible choices, I would rather have been born rich. I'm happy with who I am. It might have been interesting to be a girl, but being a boy has been fun also. Either way, it would have been better to be rich. Yeah, that and good looking too.

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    I'm happy with the sex I was born with. It's society's inability to deal with my gender expression that casues a problem.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

You sound as if you may be intersexed. It's worth looking into. There are thousands born every year whose parents are told by physcians that they need to do "corrective" surgery on the baby's gential and make them either male or female.
    There are also many born intersexed that have no outwardly symptons. Could be lots of variations.

Maybe, maybe not
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Ditto

Nishababe-- I feel your pain. It started at age two for me. I remember that moment (and so many subsequent experiences) like it was yesterday. Growing up I always wanted to know if there was some way to change. When I learned of transition it added an element of hope and inner peace.
    Marie

Smile Happy with who I am

[SIZE="3"]I am happy to have been male. I'm also happy to have discovered my feminine side. You can say that I have a male body and a female mind and heart.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Hi Nisha,

Yes. I can't lay claim to feelings much before 5 or 6. I never liked sports, and I never much liked playing with the guys until much later. But my body produces ample quantities of testosterone, and my breasts are only the size they are because I am overweight.

Unfortunately, any "correction" for me is pretty much out of the question, as I am 52, and happily married to the love of my life, and am also definitely from the wrong economic class to be entertaining thoughts of elective surgery of any kind.
    Hugs,

Bernice

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Many, many times during adolesance I wished I'd been born a girl, but now I'm all grown up and married to an accepting wife I'm so glad I can be both (so to speak). I love being a cder
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I am happy with who I am
    Just a guy that like to wear a dress
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Aspiring Member

Yes i feel and felt that way and still do

Yeah i wish i was born the other sex. Now that i have come this far and still realize that being female is still much better to be then male.

I am now really hating not being a girl.

But there is much more to it as i have said often times before.

I just want to be the right sex for me as always and female is it for me why i am yet male again is something that is still puzzling me right now.

I would change in a second given the chance.

Oh well.

Jay Suzy!:

Happy to be a male!

Happy to wear girls clothes too!

Nisha, I hope you find your happiness and comfort level with your situation.

emmi

Can't say I ever felt that level of disorientation about the sex I was born - certainly I never thought I had developing breasts of a cute bum (if only )

I have thought of what it would be like to be female (duh, no kidding) and I can remember dreaming/fantasising about this from early teens I guess.

Would be nice to just get the chance to be a GG to see what it really felt like ... however, it seems to be a kinda permanent change and people would be bound to notice ;-)

I would agree with the other comments about societies acceptance of all this; it would be REALLY, REALLY nice if you could just dress how you want without it being such a big deal

Thanks for all your replies

Hi Nisha here ,

Thank you so much for all your replies and interest .I notice the many different ways we all feel about the subject I raised and it show the many types of sexuality that exist ,rainbows within rainbows .

Ahhhhhhhhh

Love Nisha xxxx

Banned Read only
    Yes i should have, however i have to deal with what i have. Hopefully i'll get lucky next time.

GypsyKaren
    I was born a girl, I just had the wrong parts stuck on me.

Karen

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

Nisha

I truely understand your pains hun. I am a male to female transexual in transition as we speek. I have know since the age of 5 that I was a girl traped in the wrong body and have proven it via docters and other tests. If you would like to chat more feel free to message me hun

kiss kiss
    char
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I have had those feelings in the past - especially when I was younger. I used to go to sleep, wishing that in the morning I'd wake up a girl... but that never happened

Since puberty, I've come to accept my body, but there are certainly times when I resent it. It's never so clean cut... I do often think that "I should have been born a girl," but many other times when I'm quite happy.

I tend to have the belief that, "I'm here like this for a reason, and should try and fulfil that as much as I can."

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Born a girl?

No. If I had been born a girl, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards
    No. If I had been born a girl, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Ericka
    Sure you would, Ericka, just different on the outside!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar
    I think I was born a girl, inside.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

Interesting, Nish, that you have had so many physical traits show up. Most of us seem to be fem brained with more or less ordinary male bodies. That "shoulda been born a girl" thing was strong in my youth but I suppressed it to "pass" as a man. But the inner self doesn't go away and now in middle age my Teresa center has to be accommodated somehow. Too bad in our youth the pressure to conform instead of being ourselves is so strong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've often thought about it, but I'm still not really sure. I think I'd have rather been born a girl, but whether I should have been....? Perhaps. There's no denying that I sure like wearing the clothes. I like being a guy, too. But there are times when I feel that yes, I should have been born female. It's still very hard to say.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Hi Nisha ~

I can relate to everything you described here. Like you, I experienced the same, except I wasn't any good at football or any other sport for that matter.

To answer your question, Its yes.

Take care ~ Kim

Born, etc.

HMM, Guessing I'm "passsing" as a man and woman. Teresa had it right. Just depends on what kind of wrapping the "package" currently has. Ericka