Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: should you have been born as a girl ?

I can relate

Nisha, one thing you should realize is that intersexed people can come in a wide range of degrees, everything from having two sets of all sex organs including internal plumbing all the way to appearing totally as one or the other sex. In some cases congical twins are entirely aborbed within the individual and you have a chimera where externally you appear as one individual, but your actually made up of various parts of your absorbed twin.

These cases are extremely rare, but it accounts for some of the traits your talking about as I went through more or less the same sort of development. What you need to realize is that your body is not something to be ashamed of, it is you and that you can quite easily live a happy productive life. The real question to resolve is which type of life do you want more, that of a man, woman or as middle of the road "neutral" and float back and forth between either sex.

Don't go this alone, get next to sympathetic medical assistance and have some real good professional help early on as if you deal with all of this without assistance I can tell you first hand that things are lot tougher.

Take care and if you want more discussion there are a number of us registered within this site... when I get time this evening after work I'll write you directly

Cheers
    Ava

I think that the hole reason of crossdressing is that us boys can be ourselfs. which is sometimes a girl and sometimes a boy. Do you know what i mean.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

Smile

for me I'm happy just the way I am.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Nisha I'v had the thought 1 or 2 times But when I dress I'M A GIRL AND WHEN I DON'T I'M A BOY. Witch my be better I don't know but it works for me.
    Angie G

Yes, I should have been a girl. If I had been a girl I would have been most likely bi-sexual, but I do identify myself as female. I would like to think that I would be just a girl who liked men but I am so attracted to women that I don't think I could be anything but bi-sexual.

I cry when I watch chick-flicks, I get over emotional all the time. People tell me that I wear my feelings on my sleeves. They see me as a man, they don't see the woman. If they saw the woman they would understand me.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Yes --- definitely

Sugar and Spice and Throw in a Couple a Puppy Dog Tails To

Yeah I always thought that I came in the wrong package not about sex but about being how I felt about myself from earliest memories. There is no doubt in my mind that the sexes are so close that some of us tend to be just a blur between them.

Smile Born girl

Hi Nisha,

I am glad I was born male and can CD. I would not want to lose the ultimate male symbol >>> my PENIS!

I could not enjoy crossdressing so much, if I were a woman

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Let me see...Hmmm

I should have been a girl.. but alas..Mother nature did not agree...I have that inane feeling from my earliest childhood.. that I am a female.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile hi ,its nisha again

well my subject seems to have struck a cord in a lot of you .It seems as if there are roughly 2 types of people on this site .Some enjoy just dressing as Girls and enjoy the fun and glamour of it all ,then the other type like myself seem to express deep strong inner feelings since early childhood of complete and utter revulsion of being in a body of a boy ,and having the full and complete feelings of a girl .I can relate to a lot of the comments I have heard especially about crying when watching weepy sentimental films .I used to get lots of comments at school ,the girls used to call me a tom girl ,opposite to tom boy !! In my teens I got teased that I had wide child bearing hips ,so not only did I have a girls mind but also a feminine type body and yet we are bullied for being different ,how was it my fault I was born like this !! I just wish that we could all do as we like as long as we dont hurt anyone .
    One of my recent girlfriends always made a beeline for my bedroom as soon as she came to my house to go and put my boxer shorts on ,shirts jeans etc and yet one day when I mentioned about me ever wearing any of her clothes she got angry and said it was not right ? Seems a lot of women are very one sided ,she could not understand that she was crossdressing all the time herself ,strange is it not ? It seems funny that war and violence are more acceptable than what we want to do in peace ,we dont hurt anybody and yet many of our sisters are insulted ,beaten up ,assaulted or even murdered
    just because they dare to reveal their female side .We are classed as perverts and evil in the eyes of god ,what crap .Love to you all xxxxx
    Nisha

Quote Originally Posted by Byllie
    I'm happy with the sex I was born with. It's society's inability to deal with my gender expression that casues a problem.
    [SIZE=3] ... Although there are times when I wonder what it would have been like to be a real girl. But generally i'm happy as I am.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Girl?

No I enjoy being a male. I enjoy dressing and feeling like a woman. But there no way I would want to go thru some of the things GG have to deal with. huh no way.

Rickie

Born as a girl

Yes I have wished it many times. My wife has even told me several times that I should have been born a girl.
    chelle

I was.... I just got the wrong body....

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by nishababe
    ... When I was young I was always shy and looked girly ,I used to be told that I had long eye lashes like a girl and was always being mistaken for a girl .When I was about 11 years old my breasts started growing and my nipples used to swell and hurt and I never told anyone and was frightened that I was getting cancer because of the pains in my breasts ,I always had a small waist and shapely butt like a girl and feminine soft eyes and features .This made my life so miserable ,I was bullied at school and rejected by everyone .I was very good at football but because of my developing breasts would never take my shirt off out of embarrassment.
    Quite a similar story here. I was mistaken as a girl very often (have been one of the smallest kids of my age and got an growth spurt to "regular size" quite late). I remember it was embarrassing, but can't remember what bothered me more: To be mistaken as girl or hearing my mom always saying: "Noooo, it's a boy !!!".
    Had the breast problems too, feared to have cancer, went to the doctor though, who said that it is quite normal during puberty. Yes, and I was terrified to develop breasts - thought they will grow because I like to wear girls clothes - already in the closet and knowing society wants to see me as boy I felt very miserable.

Can't remember to have wished to be a girl (had some daydreams of being a persian princess, though), but knew very early that I don't fit in neiter of the both available categories. Either lonely or hanging around in boys gangs, I always felt as outsider and never really comfortable.

I don't relate this to being intersexed. In my life there is not the slightest evidence for it.
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-16-2006 at 03:58 PM.

Smile Hi marla

I feel that the breast problem is called Gynecomastia .I had hard cancer like lumps there and terrible pain that went on till about my mid twenties .I suppose because I already knew about my sex identity problem that I was really scared about developing big breasts like a girl .I was a very shy small bullied and frightened boy .I was always frightened I would be taken away and so never had any contact with doctors at school and left as soon as I could .I was very intelligent in top classes but fled from school with no certificates taking no exams but I have survived .Now I am a strong person and view it as my karma to go through all these struggles in life .I am now the one that people from all over the come to for comfort and guidance .Because I have been to hell and back it has made me a better and stronger person .

Love Nisha xx

Hi again Marla

I think also that because of us being very girlish that perhaps the female hormones inside us probably put a big struggle up to take over our body as a Girl but unfortunately for both of us the female was defeated !!

Love Nisha xx

hi again

I am not intersexed either ,but perhaps oversexed
    Love Nisha xxx

I feel that the breast problem is called Gynecomastia .I had hard cancer like lumps there and terrible pain
    Yeah, probably it was Gynecomastia, yes and hard lumps and pain. Just read that it is caused by the hormone prolactine which is responsible for the breast growth (girls) and causes painfull lumps in boys. Had the problem only for one year or two, though.

Later, I got some painfull problems with the knees (a puberty problem too), but don't know if this is realted (breasts on knees uuuuuhhh )

I am very happy being a man. I just love being femme when I choose.
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Even now, I don't really know

The name of this thread really caught my eye. It set me to thinking. As some of you know, I' transitioned about ten years ago, and it wasn't all that traumatic.In my case it was almost a relief. Like many of you here, I was always small for my age, with fine bones and an all too too pretty face for a boy.
    Except for some rather cruel classmates, and an undercurrent of teasing, I had a pretty normal first twenty years or so. Though I often was mistaken for a girl, regardless how I dressed, I can not really say that I had an overabiding desire to be one. Believe it or not, I had never even worn panties till my mid twenties. As you can see in my profile, I'm married (still) to the woman I married when I was still living as a man.
    The thing was, I had this obsession. No, not pretty things. I came to appreciate them much later, My obsession was in extreme sports. In retrospect, I realize I was trying to project some sort of macho image. Obviously, I failed (smile). But I terrified my wife. She had the good sense to realize just what I was doing and trying, quite unsuccessfully I might add, to accomplish.
    This isn't really the forum for me to go into the details, but it is enough to say that I feel much more comfortable in my social role now, The pressure to present as a man is off. Those things that made my life as a man so miserable, now turn out to be assets. My body did respond very well to hormones and rounded out quite nicely, thank you.
    So, should I have been born a girl rather than a boy.......I don't really know.

I feel that the breast problem is called Gynecomastia .
    First of all, very interesting thread, I really enjoyed reading all the responses posted

Nisha I can totally relate to your story. And yes it's called Gynecomastia. Although I've never been diagnosed medicly as having it, ever since I was a kid I've suffered its symptoms. I could never wear t-shirts as they were always too tight fitting for my overweight chest and I would tug and pull at them all day trying to make them more comfortable. I had many comments made when I was growing up, girls would say "he's got bigger boobs than me." I would just emotionally die when I heard something like that. I've even had my chest grabbed before from behind when I was playing Missle Command in the arcade, I must have been 12-14 my school age years were really frustrating.

Now that I'm older I go with it hehe, I would never have reduction surgery, bras are just such a blast now

And to get back on toppic.

I'm happy to be a male. But I feel deep down that I am female, no doubts of it. When I'm with my male friends I always end up getting mad at a lot of the things they say concerning women (yeah I know I don't have the greatest friends, they are all totally sexist).

I don't watch Chick-flicks but I do get extremely emotional over everything I'm exposed to. I cry at just about every movie that has ANY emotional content. I cry when I listen to certain music. Posting here makes my heart pound in my chest (it's very exciting to me still) . I'm a musician, and artist, I have a healthy creative drive.

And yes, I should have been born female, 100% positive that I AM female, just with all the wrong parts

Excuse my verbosity hehe and thanks for listening, this thread did indeed strike a chord with me.

um... shouldn't I be laying on a couch or something here Dr?

Smile Yes Michelle Please sit on Dr Nisha the ''Babe's'' couch

Wow I have only just joined this great forum about 4 days ago and this was my first ''thread'' .I am so delighted that it has touched many of the dear souls who have read it .A trouble shared is a trouble halved they say in England .I wish I had all the knowledge that I have now when I started out on the journey of life. I have left a post on a much under read thread started 2 days ago called ''have you ever wondered why'' by Sarah 35 .The post I put on it was called ''Being who you are'' its the 5th post on this thread and it may help to explain what in my opinion is some of the reasons for why and how we are all like we are .I welcome your comments to myself if you get the time to read it .
    The great thing about this forum that we are all on is that we are a world wide group/collection of you could say ''soulmates'' all learning from each others experience about our different cultures and countries but we all have this common bond .The wish to enjoy without harrassment the opportunity to explore the wonderfull feminine part of our nature ,which is deep in our souls ,we dont know all the answers but we know that it gives us so much happiness and fullfilment to wear female clothes and to appear as females to ourselves and the outside world . Long live the difference !!

Love to you all Nisha the ''Caring'' ''Babe''

There are some days that I feel like I wish that I was born of the female sex.I remember growing up wanting to check out my mom's clothes ;even got brave to try some of her stuff on . I wish I could wear my female clothing 24/7 but my line of work does not allow me to .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy