Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: should you have been born as a girl ?

grace

should have been a girl

Quote Originally Posted by nishababe
    Hi Nisha here everybody,I wonder how many of you can relate to my life and feelings that I should have been born a Girl !! Right from my earliest memories
    ( 3 years old aprox ) I always wanted to be a Girl and and used to wear Girls clothes whenever I got the opportunity .When I was young I was always shy and looked girly ,I used to be told that I had long eye lashes like a girl and was always being mistaken for a girl .When I was about 11 years old my breasts started growing and my nipples used to swell and hurt and I never told anyone and was frightened that I was getting cancer because of the pains in my breasts ,I always had a small waist and shapely butt like a girl and feminine soft eyes and features .This made my life so miserable ,I was bullied at school and rejected by everyone .I was very good at football but because of my developing breasts would never take my shirt off out of embarrassment .I know now that I am not the only person in the world like this and that some of us are born with female traits .I enjoy my female side now but the wish to be a girl never changes .Anyone else with a simular story ?

Love Nisha xxx
    yes know how you feel have always been this way had 4 older sisters who till i was age about 8 would just treat me a one of them so i have always wished i had been a girl wasnever good at sport was always a bit soft and always felt that it showed as i was lots of times chatted up by boys but didnt really take notice of it till about 14 when i had my first encounter withe a boy then i reall new i was a woman in wrong body when he touched my nipples it made me feel great . went through life being miserable had some affairs but not till i really dressed as grace did i get fulfilment have dressed all my life but only my sisters knew my full feelings now my wife does and we are really sisters so i guess i am not to bad about things but yes should have been a woman and i am sorry i am a man love grace

Interesting! The budding breasts thing never happened to me but it did happen to my beast buddy. He got riddiculed something fierce but lookily for him he was very tough and could beat the tar outta most of the assholes!

He was a good buddy and I miss him. The docts said that his little boobs were natural and happens quite frequently.

I didn't care anyway he was my friend and I just accepted it all with a nod and continued hanging out. Besides I was a little jealous. I wanted a set of little boobs.

I never confided in the fact that I like to wear my sister's clothes because he woulda beat the tar outta me. We always fought and me being a skinny runt got whupped everytime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

i would have to say that i wish i was born a girl
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

Smile Thanks for all your replies

Dear newly found friends,
    The contribution on this topic now seems to dwindling to a natural end and I would like to thank all those who have contributed their own thoughts and experiences .
    It has been a revelation to me on joining this site barely a week ago to hear the contributions from all of you ,some sad ,some upbeat and a lot of reflection on all sides .
    We shall never know all the answers but one thing is for sure ,as a frightened young child i thought I was the only one in the world going through this mental and physical torment of being born in a boys body with a girls mind and a body in rebellion against itself with the hormones of each sex in a fight to the finish to make my body in its own sexual image .

In the end they decided to draw and have more or less equal shares !!

I was then forced to live a life mostly of loneliness ,unhappiness ,torment and derision .
    Well perhaps everything has a reason as now I am quite happy with who I have become ,I love my female perception ,wisdom and empathy and also my body has settled down to a mostly happy caring and witty man (if somewhat highly strung and a flirt!!)
    The female looks have receded with the ongoing years to be replaced by a boyish looking man ,younger than his true years
    ( a youthfulGemini )
    But I have a youthfull young woman inside me enjoying the chance to let her views be known ,well thats how it seems !!
    Anyway we all have our own pathways to walk and stories to be told ,so let the debate and issues go on safe in the knowledge that we are now ......................... ''Not alone'''

Regards Nisha the ''Babe''xx

Smile ericalynne

oh yes nisha...like y9ou i was three when i lnew i was a girl. i have dressed and acted like a girl all my life. i so desperately need to be female. i know that in my very heart and soul i am female. i have always dreamed of being a girlfriend bride wife and mother...you are not alone dear girl, and i am sure there are many just like you and i. i was born a girl with a terrible birth defect (male organs), that is. some day we will be the women we were always meant to be. kisses and huggz ericalynne http://profiles.yahoo.com/missericalynne

I was born a girl, in a mans body...it really sucks....
    Dee Dee

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_cheerleader
    i would have to say that i wish i was born a girl
    Cheers Jenny!

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar
    Nisha .... by now, probably everything has been said about your question. Yes, I can't resist commenting.

I am 76 years old, but all my life have been embarrassed by a body that was more female than male ... slender, narrow shoulders, soft arms, wide hips, womanly legs. And, breasts, too.

I got a little chubby at age 10 ... as many kids do, and my breasts just blossomed, growing much bigger than my weight gain would seem to warrant. Kids teased and grabbed them, and I may have had bigger breasts than any girl in 6th Grade. I retreated to an upstairs room that summer, spending time reading and sneaking into mom's stuff and wondering why I couldn't be a girl.

Of course, I was hopeless in gym class, and wondered: why wasn't I a girl. But this was during World War II, and a boy had to be a boy, so I worked hard at toughening myself, and I did to a satisfactory extent. Yet, I kept my breasts and my feminine softness. Now a father of 5 with a close family and with a respected work life, I am thankful I remained outwardly male.

But Darling Nisha, I feel so often that I AM a woman. These feelings have been with me all my life; thanks to the Internet, I have finally begun to truly enjoy the fact that I may indeed be a woman, at least inwardly. Love and best wishes.