Thread: www.thebreastformstore.co.uk

Cliff Claven in Drag

Question

no more
    Last edited by AllisonUK; 04-01-2005 at 08:07 AM.

Forms

Hi Allison

I phoned them up to check their labelling arrangements

I was told that all products are despatched as coming from BB LTD which should not give any identification as to the real nature of the product.
    (not sure about that you would know better would the post office know the nature of the company)

I got the impression that the stock they show on the site is held in the uk. If one looks at their parent site the range of breast form is considerably larger

Hope this helps you

Laura

Alison

you are quite right, the customs label will identify the product. But I have found with most US purchases the description is very general, for example 'used clothing'. I imagine they have a similar general label for breasts. If in doubt just ask your local MBE for a virtual mailbox. You won't have to pay a monthly fee, just a fee per item. Your colleagues shouldn't recognise the name/address combination unless your name is Clarence Glockenspiel or summat strange.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Hi Allison,

A number of years ago (2-3) I bought two corsets from Axfords of London.

I lived in a small town then and was concerned about the labelling.

I need not have worried - the label just said "clothing".

I have not purchased anything else from the UK.

Might I suggest that you call them ahead of time and discuss just what the label will say. Perhaps you can reach an agreement on what will be legally OK for them and personally OK for you.

Perhaps "surgical prosthesis" or "auxillary equipment"

Charlotte