Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why

O.K. well here's both answers (cos I am a genius).

Basically it is what Kathy gg said (must stop saying that).

Women actually live their entire lives as....women. This means that they do lots of things that are not directly associated with being, looking, or giving a damn about being sexy. But if you go to the average 'business' area of a large city ....oh boy there's sex on legs all over.

The other answer is......CDs dress to achieve or experience a heightened state of mind that is an exaggeration of the norm. I would guess the average male does not spend his time wearing a snappy suit and looking like Richard Gere in 'Pretty Woman' 24 hours a day. I can only manage 12 hours at best.

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    O.K. well here's both answers (cos I am a genius).

Basically it is what Kathy gg said (must stop saying that).

Women actually live their entire lives as....women. This means that they do lots of things that are not directly associated with being, looking, or giving a damn about being sexy. But if you go to the average 'business' area of a large city ....oh boy there's sex on legs all over.

The other answer is......CDs dress to achieve or experience a heightened state of mind that is an exaggeration of the norm. I would guess the average male does not spend his time wearing a snappy suit and looking like Richard Gere in 'Pretty Woman' 24 hours a day. I can only manage 12 hours at best.
    You can look like Richard Gere for 12 hours of the day,,,,,,this is good enough for me, can I have your telephone number?

Also if you read on this forum, some of the outfits that are worn can cost a lot of money. It would be a waste of money for a gg to wear these outfits for every day wear.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

with reference to Kittypw?

not to belabour any point, but perhaps it may be difficult to understand the nature of Cders, and therfore empathize...we are an obsessed lot, perhaps unfortuneately....maybe partly because our sexual arousal, though from time to time may be satisfied malewise, as we are not quite just male, but androgynous with strong feminine natures expressed in diverse ways, our natures can never be satisfied wholely..though I agree, it is crucial that we do dedicate ourselves as well to charitable altruism!! and the higher meanings of life, something which for some of us may be made easier as weird as this may sound, by the nature of our feminine dress!
    ....cata

I believe that many of the cd's on this forum confuse the looks of sexy and provocative. Short, tight skirts, extreme heels, low cut sweaters are provocative. A stylish, trendy. together outfit, properly accessorized is sexy on any women. Sexy is not a street walker look. A women can be extremely sexy in a pair of jeans or shorts. It depends on what she puts with it and what her attitude shows.

Jodi

sorry

i sure didn't mean to sound like women are not sexy . what i was asking was if cd's dress all dolled up more than the gg's do . sorry i crossed the line. iwas asked to post a question because i had not posted any yet. i know now that i must keep my questions on the straight and narrow so i will certainly try my best to not upset anyone .that was not mt intention .

[SIZE=4]Don't apologize Jenny, you've done and said nothing wrong. To answer your question real girls don't dress up sexy because they don't need to like TVs do.[/SIZE]

YAY Khriss, but I don really like the feel of cotton, never have.
    Sweet Lil Candi

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    You live a fantasy, we live reality.... we don't have time to play dress up 24/7 like some.
    As a 24/7 thingy I have to say I can't be arsed most of the time... I hardly bother with makeup either as I get my eyelashes tinted... Besides I've always felt sexier naked than sweating in some corset dress caked in makeup.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Julia I think your are right.
    Angie G

No big thrill

No big thrill here about dressing any more. It's getting pretty routine and kind of automatic really. Guess that makes me more or less a woman as Julie said. Ericka

Recently I was at a TG Pride dance event and was talking with some of my post op TS fnends who were present. One of the TS's, Sara, looked around the room and exclaimed that only the crossdressers were wearing dresses or skirts. The 8-10 TS's present were all in pants. I asked Sara why and she said they same thing many genetic females have said, "I wear pants because I feel more comfortable and I also wear low heel shoes because they are more comfortable". I can remember Sara and most of the other TS's who in their "crossdressing" years only wore dresses, skirts and high heels. If all of us could dress as we choose to dress in public without any redicule, I wonder how many of us "the crossdressers" would dress. I find that after so many years of being out in public I tend to wear pants and low heel shoes most of the time.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

PROUD OWNER OF ADORA nettiereno GG's Avatar

Dressing sexy

Hi,

Perhaps we GGs take dressing sexy for granted, and it is all newish to our CDs. When I feel like looking sexy, I will. It is not something I feel compelled to do. My angel makes me feel sexy, no matter what I wear.

My adora is sexy to me no matter what she wears, or if she is dressed in her "man" clothes. I think I am sexy to her, if our sex life is any indication.

Before we met, I fell in love with adora's mind, via e-mail, and she was certainly smitten with me. As someone else said in this thread, it is a state of mind, and our minds are our most important sex organs.

Annette
    "Not one bit of my self worth is tied up in your acceptance." Phil McGraw