Thread: tanning

tanning

Hi girls I don't post here as much as I used to but decided to get a little more involved in the forums so to give you a little update about me I'm pretty deep in the closet and I haven't gone out yet but I took a pretty good step out yesterday. Since here in Minnesota it doesn't get as warm as quick so I'm a little behind on my summer tan so I decided to go out on my deck to tan while wearing just a bra and panties and a wig and no make-up. I know this probably isn't a big deal to you girls but I feel pretty proud of myself and plan to do it a lot more! But now a question for you girls, do any of you ever tan en femme like on your deck or at the beach? Just somethin to throw out there feel free to give your two cents!

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    This summer I have been working on my first ever topless girls tan. I tan in the back yard in a thong. The tan is coming along very nice.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Tanning enfemme...

Michelle,
    Oh absolutely, I love tanning enfemme, in fact I'm out in the back yard right now. Just devine. enjoy luv....

allie

I do it nude.

(not so much that I get skin cancer, but enough that I get vitamin D, which helps prevent other cancers)

Quote Originally Posted by michelle_grrrl
    I'm pretty deep in the closet
    I guess you'll not be going topless during the summer then? It is pretty hard to even out a tan, so your tan lines may be visable a long time.

Note than ANY tanning of the skin by UV rays is an indication of skin damage. Stay safe and use plenty of sunscreen.
    DonnaT

Platinum Member
    no tan lines here.....

No i will be going topless when i'm swimming with my wife or any other times and mostly i tan in guy mode in a pair of shorts and no shorts but this was more of a thrilling/test kind of thing just to help me take steps out of the closet rather than seriously working on my tan but yes, i do use tanning oils and a little sunblock so i do stay safe. thanks for all the quick responses! love,

michelle