Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you come by your Femme Name?

How did you come by your Femme Name?

I was wondering what made you choose your Femme name, for me it was very easy, I took the name of an old flame who I adored. She was a girl with great taste and style and always looked wonderful, even first thing in morning! I'm even finding myself buying similar clothes to those she wore. The only major departure is hair colour, she always 'hated' blondes!

One of the first girls I was friends with at school. She was very much like I wanted to be and dressed how I wanted to dress.
    Also I like the name Sophie, it's very much an femmanine name without being too girly.
    What's wrong with wanting to be a princess?

Charlotte Elizabeth
    'Charlotte' from the song 'Charlotte Sometimes' by The Cure (not 'Charlotte the Harlot' by Iron Maiden...) and 'Elizabeth' was the name of one of my Grandmothers.

Whats In A Name?

My First Name Is Derived From My First Pet(kimmo). My Last Name Is My Mother's Maiden Name.
    I Got The Idea From A Book On Crossdressing That I Read In The Early 70's.
    My Name Is By Far Not Very Creative Or Feminine, But All My Friends Know Me As Such, Since The 80's, So Why Change It.

Hugs
    Kimm

The girl living across the street from us in my youth was named Donna. She was a majorette. Loved that outfit . . . The T is short for TVTG.
    DonnaT

From my Boy name George, not what I really wanted , but Georgiegirl was taken so it became Georgette which I sort of like better than the other.
    Hugs
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

The name I've used the past few years, Amanda, Mandi for short is for a girl I worked with for a few years ago. She was pretty and soo bubbly and femme, just who I always wanted to be. Not to mention I love names spelled different than usual. I've used Renae, Gwyn, and Krystal in the past. I haven't been dressing much lately, but when I come out of my funk I may have to go with Krissi. The more I see it the more I like it

JJ Mandi for now, but leaning towards Krissi

A no brainer...

Hi Girls,

I just simply added an N & an E to my existing boy name, Brian 2 Brianne! Never had any doubt on this I absolutely love the name & have never even thought of trying anything else. I looked it up & Brianne means "Strong One".

What a great idea 4 a thread...

Hugs,
    Brianne

Cute, Sweet, and Petite!! DeniseNY's Avatar
    Denise was the name of an old flame that I had a major crush on for about four years. Wilson is my mother's maiden name. My middle name, Marie, I'm not sure where that came from...

I have used the name ever since I started dressing in public in 1994.

I always loved the name Ashley. When I met someone several years ago, (quite a knockout actually) my favorite female name became hers - Ashleigh (best of both I guess). My middle femme name is Marie.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I always liked the name Sandra. I thought that Sandra sounds like a nice type of woman.

My second name Heaton came from the next street to where I lived as a child Heaton Street. It sounds silly now. But I had so much on my mind in those days. How could I buy panties and a bra? What shade of tights should I wear? How can I get that skirt in the house without my mother noticing it? Where would be a good hiding place for my cloths? Etc, etc, etc.

So I had more to think about than a great second name. LOL
    Love Sandra xx

Great Thread.
    Mine was easy I added an "a" Im also called paulie, Pauline and Paulina, I stuck with what came easy and if ever a change will be required it would be easy.

Name maketh the Girl

Laura
    Was the name of my granny who i adored and loved
    I had been named Lawrence so taking Grans name was easy as it was also the femme for Lawrence
    The B is the first letter of my last name Brice

Love
    Laura B

Susan is the name of a good friend, as well as the actress Susan Hayward, one of Hollywood's all time beauties. I wanted a name with which I would feel comfortable. I'm very happy with it, and I hope I never have to change it.

My femme name is in rememberance of one of my daughters who was only a child when she left us

Staying True to Me

Jerry is the logical derivative of Jerome, my middle name. I've toyed around with more feminine names over the years, but they never felt quite right. I use to wonder about "Pat" and "Chris" the androgenous characters from Saturday Night Live skits. And there are many names that can be either. I've also looked at modifying the spelling, Jerri, Geri, but I just keep coming back to what's me. Hog Hugs. Jerry

Two names I liked plus the same initials as my first and middle male names.

May be helpful if I ever had to sign my femme name (for some reason) and
    started writing my male name, easy to catch yourself after the first letter.

Rachel Jean

Banned Read only
    Roberta is the feminine of my real name, CD stands for... well we all know what that stands for

Roberta; One of the sexiest women I have ever know was named Roberta, and we always called her Bert. She was a close friend for years.

Christina_Lynn
    I got it from a girl that I knew and somtimes others would call me by it while joking around.

HD TV
    Ex-girlfriend's sister who I caught dancing at a strip bar. Obviously, she made quite an impression on me.

Tristen Cox

Red face

I started a thread similiar to this one a while ago but the question seems to keep popping up. Your name here

Love
    Tristen

mary jane capri

my name was given to me by an aquaintence i no longer have contact with. because i have such a fondness for mary janes and capri pants - the combination was pretty obvious.

I just like the name. It was the name of the classmate I had a crush on in the first grade.
    It's also a good Irish lass' name and that is what I be.
    Last edited by Sharon935; 11-24-2004 at 01:19 AM. Reason: sp
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Still Learning

Put this together

I dated a gal in college. I...and others thought the world of her, but we called her "Banjo string" because she was so skinny, but "hot".

Years later..........My wife said I just "looked" like my name should be "marlene". That was 24 years ago. ( when I was dressed of course) Not dressed.....she jokingly called me other names !!.

Don't ask me how this all correlates. ( One"L" or 2 Susan?)

Love

"Olde Roumanian Saying or Quote...I could'nt repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder"
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"