Thread: out ot a "t-party"

out ot a "t-party"

Well last nite i went out again to my 2nd tparty..

its at a bar/restaraunt in the suburbs, starts off after closing and t-girls and friends take over..$10 cover...i had no idea such a thing existed!!!.. (philadelphia area)

the thing i wanted to say was i havent felt so comfortable in sooooo many years..its both sad and exciting for me to feel this way...if you've seen some of my previous posts, i have some mixed feelings about being transgendered,
    i know i've hurt people in my life but there's nothing i can do about it at this point.....

HOWEVER!!!

let me say that when i sit at the bar with legs crossed, jeans skirt, strappy heels, and my brown body suit, hanging out with many other girls, sipping on a drink, and a guy comes up to me and starts telling me what "B((#TCH his wife is while he stares my boobs!!!!!... i must admit i had no doubts about who i was then....some of the girls were dancing and i joined right in..not typical of me either..i was on cloud nine the whole nite...

so i loved it, i hope you all have a place to do something like that

also let me say it was quite a mix, there were some girls who barely tried and flounced around like they were cinderella, and one girl who took me totally by surprise, totally totally passable from behind, great body, hair and she turns around and has afull beard and no makeup..i talked to her and she said she just "felt like a girl" and didnt want to shave so she doesnt bother ...you really had to see how good she looked, even with the beard...this is to the point some of us share about how we look....in the end, its how we feel...this is all totally about how we feel and i'm trying to remember that every day.

thats all i got for now...

pics to come in the pic gallery hopefully

Wow Michelle, sounds like you had a totally asome time. And great those pics out there..can't wait. Wonder if anyone knows if there's anyting of this kind in L.A. (or the Inland Empire are) -- So. Cal.
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

Sounds like you a totally great time.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

That sounds great! Check out www.masquerade.ca. It is a very active group in Winnipeg, MB. I am about 6 hours from there, and my GF and I are planning to visit.

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the nite!
    Love

Lynne

Fun!

Michele,

Sounds like you had a great time! Perhaps you had that much fun because you were expressing your personality without limitation or constraint!
    Thanks for sharing your experience and please do keep posting your adventures for closet CD's like moi to vicariously enjoy.

Love,
    Sonia

Michele, good to see ya! I am so glad you were able to go out and enjoy yourself!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Some one know of a like place in the syracuse N.Y. area.
    Angie G

Smile that's the idea

[SIZE="2"]Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself, Michele. That's the whole idea of T-girls getting together. A friend told me of a place here in New York City and I'm going to check it out.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

thnx for replies all!!! thats what i wanted to say is that i have been suppressing and repressing all these feelings and finally just "did it"...

for yrs and yrs i snuck out and sat in the car, etc...this time..i dressed...walked outside like i was going somewhere(i was going somewhere!! lol) and then just had really good time..as a crossdresser...i had honestly never considered the possibility!! heh

especially fun to talk to other t-girls and share stories and views---really alot of fun

i posted a couple pics of my outfit in the picture gallery if anybody is interested

take care!

I would love to do something like that!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Michele, there are three types of people in this world, those that make things happen, those that watch what happens and those that wonder what happen. Congratulations, you made it happen and can't life be grand!
    "Lady Fingers"

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar

masquerade

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda
    That sounds great! Check out www.masquerade.ca. It is a very active group in Winnipeg, MB. I am about 6 hours from there, and my GF and I are planning to visit.
    Official Masquerade meetings are the second Tuesday of every month. Unofficial get-togethers are every couple of weeks. There was a BBQ less than two weeks ago, and there is a movie-night get-together this Saturday (July 8); and there are numerous less-organized small get-togethers.

Banned Read only
    Nothing is better than knowing you are not alone. Unless its a really well mixed Cosmo.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    If there was a place like that near my place, I wouldn't be here posting comments. I'm dressed and have nowhere to go, isn't that sad?
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones