Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Womens Restrooms

Womens Restrooms

I didn't want to highjack jillians previous thread on this, as this isn't quite the same subject *grins*

I would like to ask both sides, GG's and CD's about us using womens restrooms.

#1. is it ethically/morally right to do so?

#2. to those who do, have you ever given thought to how the women in there would feel knowing there was a man in there with them?

#3. GG's, how would you feel if you found out there was a man in the bathroom with you, even if dressed?

Ladies restrooms

#1--You gotta go, you gotta go. #2--How do they know it's a man? Some gals are pretty homely. # 3--Not my call but happens at home all the time Ericka

well, no one stops you from using the mens *grins*

seiously though, not meaning a question on if you can, more if you should.

ok, lets rephrase #2 slightly and add this, if the women in the bathroom read you, how do you think they would react, and would they be right to react that way?

Here in Los Angeles County, California, a couple of years ago the County Sheriff put out a memo advising that people should use the restroom that fits the way they are dressed. In other words, if you are dressed like a woman, you should use the women's restroom. The reason is that it's safer. If you use the women's (and behave appropriately), most women will assume you're there to use the bathroom. That's a good assumption--it's true. If someone dressed as a woman goes into the men's room, particularly at a gay place, the men are likely to assume they are being cruised for sex. If that's what she's looking for, her wish will come true!

Last year I went to a large public function where most of the attendees were MTF transgendered (transsexuals and crossdressers) with more than a few GGs. At intermission, needless to say, the women's room had a huge line; the men's room was nearly empty. I needed to go quickly, so I went into the men's room. Inside, the lone man remarked that I was in the wrong room, and he was rather nasty about it!

I use the women's room, and have never had any problems about it.

Rikki

Not right

Hi, all.

Is it right for us to use the ladies' room? No. It's trespassing on their space and illegal. But I've heard it's done.

Esther Jane

If you're in there to just use the facilities than of course it's ethical and moral. Now if it is also a locker room with women changing, I think that would be improper. In many places it is legal. I know in Cambridge, Mass. that it is legal to use the room of your dressed gender, even if you are not a transexual.

I say, get in, get out, don't look around, don't start a conversation.

I spent a career in a female dominated profession (98% female). At professional meetings/conventions, at break time, the line outside the ladies room would be a mile long and the men's room would be empty. Many times, I shared the men's room with women. It was no big deal. I would be standing at the urinal, and realize the people behind me were women. One would usually say, "Do you mind? We really have to go." My response always was--"doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you".

Jodi

when I'm woman

When I dress, I am woman...so women restroom it is:
    Dee Dee

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

If and a Big IF

I was to go out in public 'enfemme' I would use the disabled toilet..It may not achieve your goal to feel femenine, but it is a lot safer..

Sarah R. Bunny:
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pretty pretty princess

ladies it is

i have used the ladies when i couldn't hold it any longer.no looks i did my thing and washed my hands and left,no prob.if i didn't wash my hands they'd pry suspect a male.lol

michelle19845

I think if you are dressed appropriately {in girl mode} then you gotta go in the womens room. Whether is is 'legal' or not I would think depends on the state/province you live in.

#1. is it ethically/morally right to do so?

#3. GG's, how would you feel if you found out there was a man in the bathroom with you, even if dressed?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem, We are all in there for the same reason. I might get creepd out if a cd was standing to pee. But I seriously cannot image your run of the mill 'perv' going through all the trouble of presenting a decent femme image using the womens room to spy or take photos or be gross. That would be one motivated perv! I am sure their are easier ways to spy on women which don't involve a female diguise!

Smile A restroom of my own???

Ive mentioned this before, I was working for a well known telephone company, and had been in role with my op a year or so away. I was called to
    an office on aftrernoon, and told that I was not to use either the fenmale or male toliets, BUT I was to use one seperate one downstairs. It seems certain individuals had made their opinion known that I was not welcome in the ladies toilets. This was even though I behaved, dressed worked very much the same as the other girls who worked there. I found the "ban" pretty humiliating, but I decided I dislked the job anyway and wanted to leave.
    As a student in uni, I used the girls loos, and never thought anyting of it, I was a girl and used the girls loos, as you do.
    Is there someone I can speak to, in customer services, I seem to have the wrong body, no I dont have a reciept, er maybe an upgrade.....hello..???

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    The whole answer to the question would be that females would not see u as a man, for a man does not dress in theirclotes. So the whole point would be wrong if u were to assume that u are a man when u go in there. If u ever think of yourself as a man that uses a womans restroom instead of a woman going to where she belongs, then I say think carefully who u are before u decide to go inthere. Besides depends on where in the world u are , I would say that it depends on thelaw.
    Love
    chantelle.
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

If you are fully fem, presenting as a female then I don't have a problem. Sarah Rabbit mentioned that she would use the disable loo, this I do think is wrong, it is not for CDs/TVs to use it is for people with a disability. How would you feel if you were disabled and waiting outside the disabled loos and low and behold a CD/TV comes out of the loos, not very happy I would imagine.

If you just walk in and do what you have to do and don't draw attention to your selves then most times it not a problem.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Smile Womens restroom

I have been dressing for years and have not any second thoughts about using the womebs restroom. The first time I done it I was a little scraded. But once I went in there were other women in there I seen they really didn"tpay any attention to me. I was just another women tending to her needs. So as long as you act like a women you should not have aproblem. But one rule always sit down never stay up, Love Nexis

Local council is in favour of using femme loo if dressed, and very pink and clean they are too. The boys are green and a bit awash and smelly... kind of tiptoe in yer high heels, through the puddles of someones elses ****... Well you get the picture.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

This thread has really got me to thinking. Is it up to the store if we can or can not use the ladies room? What about the laws for your state? Would it be wise to call every store you may go in to see if its alright there? God knows as much water I drink in a day. I have to go quite often. So shopping and no break would be painful.

Rickie

I don't go out dressed so this question doesn't affect me that much but I have used the Women's Toilets in the past.

The first time I ever did this was at school when I was about 16 or so and by then I had been wearing girl's knickers (panties)- my sister's- for four years and by that stage no longer wore Boys' underpants at all.

As I had dropped some subjects I was in the Boys Common Room when I needed to go to the toilet. The Boys Toilets where a good distance away down the corridor but there was a toilet for Senior Girls a lot closer. I decided to use this toilet and as I had guessed there were no girls in it as I gingerly entered and went to a cubcle (stall) and bolted the door behind me. I was impressed how much cleaner they were to the Boy's with no nasty smell of stale urine etc. I pulled down my knicks, a navy blue cotton pair of Anne's as I remember it , to my knees and sat on the pan and did my business, (by then I had been sitting to pee like a girl for four years as I do to this day) dried my self , pulled up my panties and trousers and flushing the toilet went out. Nobody had seen me. I used that Girls' Toilet a few more times after that in similar circumstances.

Many years later I used to use the Women's Toilet at the place I worked. I used to go in and work on a Sunday in the office as I had peace to do so and could use all the computers etc. I was in a senior enough position to be trusted to do this. Although the adjoining workshop was staffed there was seldom any other person in the Offices above. Being a small business there was only a Women's Toilet on the top floor , the Men's being downstairs and shared with the workshop. It was dirty smelly place as works men's toilets often are and I hated to have to use it. Again as I was alone in the office I decided to use the Women's Toilet and as at school it was clean and not smelly. Again I sat with my panties (Sloggis) at my knees and did what I needed to do in peace and comfort.

If I was out and about en-femme and was convincing enough to pass I would use the Women's Toilet not the Men's and sit to pee (or of course for the other thing). I have also used the Disabled Toilet, or the "Handicrapper" as it is sometimes refered to when I have needed and the other cubicles have been occupied and none of the disabled have been waiting to use it.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 06-20-2006 at 11:18 AM.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Banned Read only

Advantage.....womens' powder rooms....

To be honest here, men are real pigs, and it really shows in the public washrooms of the land, which start at gross and move to disgusting.
    Stores and other services probably employ a different standard of cleanliness wrt to gender of the loo.

Safety is another major issue. Frankly, I know I would be more open to assault in a men's room than a ladies. Maybe I am naive, but I think that most women are less judgemental than the average Joe.

Some tips: Scout out the store/mall/theatre etc. in advance. In a dept store for example, using a powder room on a less busy floor, like furniture might give you a better scene. Take along some antiseptic wipes which you can use in the stall if its really busy at the sinks. Take along a small mirror if you want to do a makeup touch up in the stall. Planning and common sense will win the day.

I used to work on Saturdays and usually the only person in the lab. I would occasionly use the women's bathroom. Always noted how different they are from a Men's bathroom. First there is almost always a barrier between the door and the stall area. Second there almost always a couch and/or chairs in the area between the door and the barrier. Third there are no Urnials. Fourth there is usually a napkin/tampon dispenser, and last a stanless steal container for the used napkins/tampons. Also the colors are brighter than in a Men's bathroom.

I would never use a womans rest-room, i don't no why.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

I know about cleanliness

I say this with proof because I have worked as a cleaner for various places for the past year.

That means I get to visit the ladies even in male mode!!
    Most women suddenly stop as if they are quietly shocked. When they see I am cleaning, they suddenly realise and proceed to a cubicle as normal.

From what I have experienced, the mens rooms always stink and have pee all over the floor. Whereas the ladies smell much fresher, are cleaner, and sometimes more classy than the rest of the establishment. 0.02

An interesting subject, to say the least.

One time I asked a police officer (in NJ) if it was illegal for a man to wear a dress in public. He said no, that it was personal preference on how he chose to dress, however if he used the womens toilet while dressed, he could be arrested and charged....

With that, I think its better to use either a handicap restroom or one with the male/female sign on it. Also, I like to avoid places where women bring their children in with them (toilets) as I would not like to accused of being a flasher
    or some other type of sexual pervert and being arrested and charged with child endangerment.

ask yourself this question, is it worthwhile to feel feminine enought to use the restroom enfemme; versus getting arrested, going to court, possibly going to jail and then having to register as a sex offender because you had to pee?!!!

sorry to ramble on........Misty0.02

Smile

Must confess that using the men's loos if I'm out and about makes my stomach turn, I use the disabled where and when I can.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I sure would not want to be caught in the ladies room in Alabama if I was not a woman no matter how good I may look or how bad I had to go. Unless you are minus the organ down that identifys you as a male, your a male so you better go to the mens room and suffer what may be dealt you in that room by those that also patronize it. Its the consequences of crossdressing in public and having to go to the bathroom.. A dress and wearing a bra and panties and heels does not make you a real female no matter how you feel between the ears or in your mindset, and in Alabama it will get you some time in the crossbar motel for sure, as well as a trip in front of the judge. I bet its the same ina few other states as well, as every state does not view CD's as we would like them to. In some of their eyes guys in a dress is a perversion or fetish.....even if they are somewhat schooled in handling CD's etc ...if the need arises.